The End Of Summer

Catfish

Some weeks had past and Vacation almost came to an end. The past weeks Sanghyuk only met up with Hongbin, to help him with his projects or to have some fun. At night time he would talk to Hyeonwoo. That was basically how he spend his summer. He did enjoy it a lot, being out of his still messy apartment, getting some fresh air and having something to do that isn’t just sitting on a couch. And that it was the last week of summer and the others all come back from vacation, they all decided to meet up.

“I really enjoyed my vacation in Europe, I saw lots of beautiful places. But seriously those European people are rude. In every country I went to, they were all the same. Ignoring me when I tried to ask them something, some even walked away when I just said a few words or they would look weird at me.” Wonsik said as everyone was gathered around a table in the ice salon, Jaehwan couldn’t get a day off so they decided to meet up at his work place.
“Well I have to remind you that your English Grammar, Vocabulary and pronunciation is pretty bad.” Hongbin said
“Shut up, like your English is that great.”
“Guys please don’t fight.” Hakyeon said and let out a small laugh. “Anyways how was your vacation, Jaehwan? You did got some days off, right?”
“Yeah, I got so days off. Not that much but it’s always better than none. On my free days I just went to visit my parents or-” He cut himself off when another customer walked it “A moment please.”

Jaehwan stood up and walked over to the other side of the counter, ready to take the order of the costumer. When he took the order and the costumer has paid, he started to prepare the ice cream. He gave the ice cream to the customer and wished him a nice day before walking back to his group of friends.

“As I was saying, I just visited my parents or rest the whole day. It sure is fun working here but it can be tough as well, especially  when you got planned for the late evening shift from 7pm till 11pm and the next day you have to start at 5am to start preparing the ice cream for that day.”
“Why would someone even buy ice cream at 10pm?” Sanghyuk asked
“Well don’t ask me. I don’t know why people do that, but apparently there are some crazy people in this world.”
“See it on the bright side, you will get a lot of money when you get your salary.” Wonsik said
“Indeed!” Jaehwan said “And how was your vacation?”

“I made lots of pictures this summer, and Sanghyuk helped me a lot.” Hongbin said
“So the two have meet up a lot, that also explains all those pictures of only Sanghyuk you uploaded on Facebook.” Hakyeon said, Hongbin nodded
“They really looked amazing.” Taekwoon complimented “All of the pictures you have uploaded this summer.”
“Thank you.”

They kept on talking about their summer until it was around 5pm and they decided to go home, except for Jaehwan since he had to work a few more hours. Sanghyuk waited until the others left, telling he had to do something before saying goodbye. When his friends left he walked over to Jaehwan who was cleaning the ground because someone dropped their ice cream. He walked over to Jaehwan before he spoke.

“Hyung, are you free tomorrow?” He asked

“Tomorrow? Yeah I’m free.” He said as he looked up at Sanghyuk
“Can we meet up? I really need someone to talk to.”
“Sure. Where do you want to meet up?”
“At the park around one o’clock, if that’s okay?”
“That’s fine.”
“Thanks… um… I’ll go now. Bye, see you tomorrow.”
“See you tomorrow.”

Sanghyuk then left the ice salon and went back home. He felt a little nervous for tomorrow. He just needed to talk to someone who wouldn’t judge and could give some advice. Sanghyuk is going to tell Jaehwan he has fallen for his internet friend. He thinks that Jaehwan is the best to talk to of all of his friends. He trusts all of his friends but Taekwoon and Hakyeon were already worried enough when they found out he has been chatting with someone online so telling them he is in love with that person would worry them even more. Wonsik wouldn’t judge but when trying to give advice he would say stupid things and giving advise wasn’t Hongbin’s strongest point.