A Stange Stranger

Catfish

It was around 3 in the morning when Sanghyuk walked into his small apartment, It was quiet and dark. He kicked of his shoes and hung his jacket on the coat rack. He walked blindly through the small hall, sliding his hands over the wall in hope he would be able to find the light switch. After some minutes he found it and turned the lights on. Now able to see something more, it was easier to find the light switch in the small living room. He the light in the living room as well. The living room was small there was only place for a small tv, a couch that could fit only two persons, or three when you sit in each others personal space, and a small table. But not only was the room small, it was messy as well. Mostly because Sanghyuk either didn't have time or because he didn't feel like cleaning up. Old unread newspapers where on the ground together with some already paid bills. Some plates and mugs were placed on the table and fresh washed clothing were thrown on the couch.

 

He took a seat on the couch, taking his laptop, that was standing under the small table, and placing it on his lap. Even though it was late, he didn't felt like going to bed. He was still wide away from all the energy drink he drunk. He and his friends just came back from a club and since Sanghyuk gets tired when drinking alcohol, he always drinks energy drinks instead.

 

Sanghyuk opened his laptop and turned it on. He started internet the moment his laptop has completely loaded. Logging in on Facebook he saw there were a few notifications.

 

'Cha Hakyeon has tagged you in 4 pictures'

 

'Lee Jaehwan has tagged you in his status'

 

'Kim Wonsik has commented on a picture you got tagged in.'

 

Sanghyuk just clicked on the notifications, Jaehwan's status was just about how awesome it was and that he had the time of his life. The pictures that Hakyeon tagged were some selfies they made and some weird pictures of him dancing on the dancefloor. Wonsik comment was on one of those dance pictures, saying 'Look at our maknae, he sure is a party animal~!'

 

Hongbin and Taekwoon didn't posted anything yet on their social media, Taekwoon probably didn’t care and went straight to bed. He doesn't use his Facebook that often anyways and only made one because Hakyeon kept nagging that he couldn't tag Taekwoon in pictures and his statuses. Hongbin on the other hand used his facebook a lot and was really active, showing all his self taken pictures to all his family members, friends and facebook friends. He made some pictures at the club as well, but he always edit them before he uploads it on facebook, just adjusting color and other complicated photoshops things that Sanghyuk didn't understand at all.

 

Sanghyuk scrolled through his timeline, looking at all the things his facebook friends uploaded, liked, shared, complaint or bragged about. Some time has passed and another notification popped up, it was a friends request. Sanghyuk clicked on it to check out the profile of the stranger. Kim Hyeonwoo was his name, but he didn't have many pictures. Only two one of some cocktail, which he used as profile picture, and a picture of a sunset, which he had as his timeline header. He didn't seem to have many friends as well. Sanghyuk decided it was best if he reject the request.

 

"... I pressed the wrong button..." He said and let out a frustrated growl "Better unfriend him now."

 

But before he was even able to do so, a message came in from Hyeonwoo.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: Hi!

Han Sanghyuk: Um... Hi, Why did you sent me a friends request?

 

He wasn't really sure why he replied, he could easily just ignore him and unfriend him, but at least now he was able to get an answer why he sent that friends request.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: I was just bored, and taught it would be nice to make some friends on the internet.

Han Sanghyuk: Ah... I see

Kim Hyeonwoo: Anyways how are you?

Han Sanghyuk: You know, I was about to log out because I'm tired but then you sent me a friends request.

Kim Hyeonwoo: Oh sorry... I didn't mean to keep you awake. If you're tired you should go and sleep.

Han Sanghyuk: I'll be logging out then. Good night.

Kim Hyeonwoo: Good night~

 

Sanghyuk then logged out placing his laptop next to him on the couch and turned it off. He stood up and stripped himself until he was in his underwear before he walked into the bathroom, getting ready to go to bed. He then turned off all lights and walked blindly to his room.

 

"" he let out a hiss in pain as he hit his shin against the table like he did almost every night, He still had to move the table to some other place so he couldn't hurt himself but because of the reasons why it was messy in his house, were the same reasons why the table was still standing on its place.

 

When the pain went away, he walked to his room. He was glad he just bumped into the table and didn't trip over the whole thing. When he finally reached his bed he slipped under the covers and soon fell asleep.


Authors Note: Here is the first chapter I promised you to upload this week ^^ I hope you enjoyed reading it~ I'll try to upload it as soon as possible!