Mistake #4

Fated To You

"Ah! It's hurts!" Sehun whines.

"I didn't even touch you yet!"

"I don't want to do it...it-it's going to hurt."

"No it won't. Trust me." Luhan positions himself before the innocent boy. He would have no idea what hit him, which of course Luhan took great pleasure from. In fact, he was an expert at this and he felt it was only right to guide the younger boy through this process.

"How can I? I don't even know you.."

"Don't worry. I'll do it slowly."

"No..Just hurry up and do it already."

"Okay..I'm sorry Sehun-ah." Luhan takes a deep breath and watches as Sehun shuts his eyes tightly. He had no other choice but to do this.

After all, Sehun had lost.

With one quick movement, Luhan released his middle finger smack in the center of the blonde boy's forehead.

"Yah!" Sehun yells, about to strangle the older boy laughing his head off. It was already the 4th time.

"We made a deal!  A game is a game." Luhan quickly defends himself in between his laughter as Sehun rubs his redden forehead.

"Well you don't have to do it so hard! It's nearly bleeding!" He exaggerates with his eye brows furrowed in the most adorable way.

"Yeah right!" Luhan rolls his eyes, enjoying himself too much. Sehun at playing cards.

"How can you treat the royal prince this way?! This is abuse I tell you!" Sehun exclaims and dumps his cards into the pile on the sofa. I had been 2 hours since Luhan suggested that they played a game of poker, which eventually led  to 5 more games.

"Did I mention that I used to be my town's poker champion back in China? Man, I was unbeatable then! I'm a bit rusty now.." Luhan purposely rubs in Sehun's face, who continues to glare at him.

"Well why didn't you just stay in China! You could have stayed the poker champion and stayed out of my life." Sehun says, a bit too cold for Luhan's liking. The entire afternoon had gone by so well and now, the jerk prince was back. What had Luhan done? Did he truly dislike Luhan?

The older boy's smile quickly disappeared and his expression seemed to darken at his words. When Luhan doesn't respond, Sehun immediately knows he had said something hurtful. Although it did bother him a little, Sehun wasn't too concerned about Luhan's feelings.

"Let's not play anymore." Sehun states, trying to change the topic. Clearly, China was a touchy topic for the older boy. Seun made a mental note not to bring it up again.

Just as Sehun began to organize the mess of cards when there was a knock on the door. Luhan immediately looks over at Sehun with confusion and Sehun gets off the sofa to check who it was.

It couldn't be a murder. There were guards outside their door..unless the person managed to knock them out.. Luhan thought to himself.

Sehun slowly pulls the door open and sticks his head out.

"The palace is clear," the maid from earlier says. "I just wasn't sure when was the right time to inform you. I didn't want to disturb you two..."

"Why would you be disturbing us?" Luhan innocently asks, suddenly popping his head out from beside Sehun. "By the way, Sehun is a sore loser."

"Wha- I am not!" Sehun huffs, elbowing the older boy in the stomach.

"I'm glad you two are getting along." She says with an oblivious smile before motioning for them to come with her.

"Getting along? Never in a million years." Sehun comments and Luhan scoffs.

"You took the words right out of my mouth."

--

"My boys!" Halmeoni greets them with hugs. Luhan openly hugs her back with a huge smile while Sehun stands there with his hands in his pockets. It was quite strange to see the older woman stand beside her real grandson. The height difference was the first thing that Luhan noticed.

They all sat in the palace garden, enjoying a cup of tea under the beautiful weather. The birds chirped as they landed on the tree branches and there was the occasional wind that created a calm and peaceful setting.

"Halmeoni, what are we going to do about the wedding being canceled?" Luhan asks, cautiously taking a sip out of the fragile tea cup.. There was still hope in him that she would possibly rethink of the marriage.

"What do you mean? It's going to simply be postponed for a few months." She says and Luhan silently sighs. "It'd be great for you and Sehun to spend more time together! I already know you two will be close friends."

Sehun mentally laughs at her words. That's never going to happen.

"Halmeoni..we could be close friends..but not lovers." Luhan tries to explain to the old woman who simply smiles even wider.

"Well, all lovers start out as friends. And I can tell you're just Sehun's type!"

Luhan and Sehun look at each other  before turning away.

"He's definitely not my type!" They both exclaim and Halmeoni chuckles.

"I'm sorry Halmeoni but Sehun just isn't my cup of tea...but this jasmine brew is lovely." Luhan tries to say without offending her. Sehun coughs at his comment

"And I'm not even into men, Halmeoni! Why would you set me up with a dude?" Sehun complains but Halmeoni just sighs.

"This will definitely take some time but I'm sure you two will thank me later. I can just feel it."

"That-"

"You highness," a young servant comes over and bows at the three. "There's an important meeting you must attend. It's the contract with our neighboring country."

"Oh yes, I've almost forgotten." Halmeoni says and gets up from her seat. Luhan attempt to stand up but she just shakes her head, gesturing him to sit down.

"You two stay here and enjoy the great weather. I'll be leaving to attend some political matters so take your time. Afterwards, we'll have our first dinner together. Your friend will also be there!" Halmeoni tells them before patting Luhan's head.

"Bu-"

"I'll see you two later." She says with a smile before following the servant with 2 other body guards.

"Great. Stuck with you again." Sehun mumbles and takes a sip of his tea.

"You'll be stuck with me for the next few months, and most likely the rest of your life at this rate. Halmeoni is so set on us getting married." Luhan sighs.

Ding!

"That's it!" Sehun snaps his fingers and sits up from slouching in his seat.

"What?"

"We just need to convince Halmeoni to call off the wedding." Sehun says enthusiastically.

"Did you not hear what I just said? I doubt she's going to change her mind." Luhan shoots down the younger boy's idea.

"We have the next 3 months to prove to her that we aren't compatible. She'll finally realize that it's pointless to push on this stupid marriage."

"You say it as if this is supposed to be easy." Luhan hopelessly looks at Sehun.

"We're already not compatible so half the work is already done. Next, we just need to show our 'uncompatibleness' while she's around." Sehun says with a proud smile.

"Uncompatibleness is not even a real wor-"

"Does it matter? We have to come up with ways to ruin this wedding within 3 months!" Sehun states as if it's the most important thing in the world.

"Are you sure this is going to work? Halmeoni won't fall for this.." Luhan says unsure of Sehun's risky idea.

"Trust me. That old woman is as dense as this chocolate brownie." The blonde boy pokes at the sweet treat plated before him.

"But this brownie is soft..and moist and fluff-"

"Not literally, Luhan." Sehun blankly says.

"Right..Sehun." Luhan felt that it was necessary to say the other boy' name since Sehun had said his. His name rolled off his tongue and the younger male just eyed him before continuing.

"So, what's the plan?"

"Well, well think about the acts later but let me lay out some rules for you." Sehun says, almost like a threat. "Since we'll be spending more time together, inevitably, we should respect each other's privacy. Don't touch my stuff or ask any personal questions about myself and I'll do the same for you. And two, no backing out of this pact until 3 months are over. We have to convince her until the last second of the last day. Do we have a deal?"

"That's it? It's literally a win-win situation for me." Luhan casually states.

"Deal?" Sehun raises his eyebrow at the confident male. If the two of them worked together, they'd definitely be able to cancel the wedding. No doubt.

"Deal." Luhan says, staring right back at the young prince. Even though they were currently agreeing to help each other, there was also a silent war between the two.

"Oh, and don't end up falling in love with me." Sehun jokes with an arrogant smirk and Luhan scoffs.

"You wish."

"Okay then. It's settled."

That was Luhan's fourth mistake.

 


Ugh I'm so sorry for this y chapter xD I didn't proof read this so I apologize for any grammar mistakes!

So Sehun and Luhan decided to convince Halmeoni out of getting married.. ;D

 

Leave a comment! What do you think of their deal? Will it work, or will it not? And how many people did I fool at the beginning of the story? XD 

Thank you guys so so so much for reading and showing your support!

If you guys haven't noticed, I'm not always updating everyday so be sure to subscribe!! <3 <3

Love you guys! ^.^