Disrespect

Fated To You

If Luhan had any strange sleeping habits, he wasn't aware of them until the morning after sharing a bed with the young prince.

It wasn't that he snored extremely loudly. Or that he drooled a river of saliva.

Sehun's eye twitched when his body told him that he's had enough sleep for the night. It was like an automatic wake up call that he's been born with. He tended to only have 7 hours of sleep each night, no more than 8. But unlike the other mornings where he'd wake up alone on his spacious bed, he felt hot and sweaty. The blankets trapped the heat between the fabric and his body, making him cringe at the warmth.

After a few minutes of laying on the bed, Sehun began to realize that there was another source of heat much closer to him. Carefully turning his head to his left, he eyed the sleeping figured attached to him. Literally.

What the hell?!

Luhan had managed to snuggle his small frame to wrap his arms around Sehun's waist, with his head buried into his side like a pillow. His breathing was still at a slow, calm pace and Sehun could hear the short breaths escaping the small gap between the other's lips. Sehun stared at the male who rested on him, so peaceful and oblivious to his current position. His soft brown hair rested messily across his forehead and his eyes were gently shut while he slept. Sehun made a slight movement to slip out of bed but paused when he felt the Luhan nuzzle his head closer. It was as if he was using Sehun's body as a heat source. The warm feeling of another person's body on his made Sehun feel trapped and suffocated. Not that it wasn't already warm enough in their room.

Sehun sighed, shutting his eyes for a moment to prevent him from losing his mind and strangling the other male, before gently peeling the blanket off his torso. He had never been comfortable sleeping with another person, in the rare occasions that he ever did, but just the fact that he was currently in bed with another guy just didn't rest in his mind.

No weird sleeping habits, huh?

"Yah! Luha-" Sehun attempted to shake the older male awake but as soon as he put his hand on his shoulder, the sleeping boy tugged on Sehun's waist. Taking him by surprise, Sehun found himself rolled on top of Luhan in an uncomfortable position.

"5 more...minu..tes.." Luhan mumbled, still deep in his sleep and Sehun could only watch with wide and horrified eyes.

What does he think he's doing!?

It must have looked like they were resting lovers because when one of the servants entered their room to wake the two boys, she let out a high pitched squeal and scurried out of the room. Sehun was only able to lift his head at the startling cry with his mouth wide open, hand reaching out to the woman fleeing, but no words were said to clear the misunderstanding. He groaned loudly, even hoping that it would wake Luhan up.

You are so dead!

"Luhan!" Sehun yelled, roughly shaking the sleeping male attached to his body. The brunet muttered a few Chinese words, furrowing his brows before pulling Sehun's portion of the blanket over his head, thinking that it would stop the disturbing noises coming out of Sehun's mouth.

"Yah! You- Let go of me right now!" Sehun was nearly speechless at this point, but still managed to scold Luhan. How was he supposed to sleeping with him for the next months if he would have to wake up with a koala around him in the morning?

"W-What are you talkin' bout..?" Luhan questioned, pulling Sehun's waist closer. After a few seconds he paused and his body tensed. Sehun could feel it in the way his fingers unclenched his shirt and Luhan laid under the blanket motionless.

3...2....1..-

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! You-!!!" Luhan couldn't even finish the rest of his words because he was soon cut off my Sehun's yelp. Almost as if out of instict, Luhan had immediately released his grip on Sehun and kicked the young prince off the bed. He did a slight roll over before tumbling and crashing onto the ground with a thud.

"What the hell?!" Sehun yells, pissed off by Luhans sudden actions.

"That's what I should be saying! Y-Yo-You! Why are you sleeping so close to me!?" Luhan asks, pointing his finger at Sehun who still sat on the ground as if he just hadn't been tossed off the bed.

"Me? Close to you? It was the other way around! You were the one snuggling up to me as if I was some body pillow!" Sehun glared and Luhan's eyes widen, covering his body with the blanket as if he was .

"Wha- I would never!" Luhan was appauled.

"You act as if you're the victim in this situation! I was literally treated like a living teddy bear for god's sake!"

"You were on top of me! How did that happen, huh? What? Are you going to say that I just snuggled my way under your body?!" Luhan spoke back, refusing to believe that he had attached himself to Sehun in his sleep.

"You- Argh! This is absolutely ridiculous! Why do I even bother?!" Sehun throws up his arms in frustration before getting up from the floor. Luhan watches as he walks towards the door, invisible steam coming out of his ears.

"W-Where are you going?" Luhan asks, knowing that Sehun was probably pissed that he kept denying his accusations.

"Away." Sehun answered simply and Luhan didn't say anything else when the young prince slammed the door shut.

"Did I really..?" Luhan muttered to himself before shaking his head with a small chuckle. "Aha..no, there's no way! I totally couldn't have....."

. . .

"...Crap."

 

--

"That kid is absolutely crazy! He really must have gotten hit on the head real hard if he thinks I was the one who pushed myself onto him. For what reason would I ever do that?! None. And he dares to push me off the bed?! Ridiculous!" Sehun yells as he stomps down the hall. He had no idea where he was going or what he was going to do but he just wanted to be away from Luhan. As far away as possible.

Along the way, a rushing maid bumped into Sehun, nearly causing him to fall on his face. He didn't even have time to yell at her for not watching where she walked before she briskly walked by, saying something about attending Luhan's injuries. Sehun rolled his eyes on that.

At the next intersection, Sehun was almost whipped on the head by a large net holding a flailing fish inside. Sehun hated the smell of the ocean and just the sight of the struggling creature in front of him made his head dizzy. He didn't even get a chance to demand why there was a live fish being transported in the palace before the head chef walked by, explaining to Kyungsoo about how to cook the mackerel to Luhan's liking. Sehun's mouth was left open when Kyungsoo briefly waved at him, or rather waved him away.

"Yo Sehun!" Jongin calls from the other end of the hall. He jogged over to the blonde male who was basically ready to explode.

"Yo Sehun?! Why is everyone treating me like trash?! Since when was Luhan the royal prince?! Why is everyone putting all their effort and attention into pleasing him when he's nothing but a peasant?!" Sehun exclaims, having had enough of the disrespect towards him.

"I'm sur-"

"I mean, sure he hurt his head and I may have been the cause of that but you can't just bump into me and not apologize! And who carries around a live fish at- what time is it?"

"Six forty thre-"

"At 6:43 in the morning, huh?! You can't just shoo me away like a pest when I can make your life a living hell with the flick of one finger! I'm the royal prince, Jongin! I am, aren't I?!" Sehun rants, leaving Jongin frozen and confused. He simply nods slowly, his head cautiously moving up and down.

"Ye-"

"Exactly! I should not be treated like an outsider! I should be respected and feared by everyone in this palace! They should know their place and most of all, that I am far more important than Luhan! Do you know what that brat did to me in my sleep?!-"

"In your sleep..?"

"-How dare he even lay a finger on me while I was resting!-"

"So, he touched you?-"

"-And he even dared to deny the fact that he was the one who made the first move on my body!"

Jongin gasped and covered his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"O-On your b-body?!" Jongin spoke sarcastically, trying to give an equal reaction to match his friend's dramatic story.

"That's what I'm telling you!" Sehun exclaimed, almost out of breath,

"What exactly did he do to you?" The dark male furrowed his brows, not completely believing his account of what happened that morning.

"It was horrible, I can't even tell you with words!" Sehun cried.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was." Jongin says, almost monotone.

"I'll show you if you don't believe me! Here.." Sehun turned Jongin by his shoulders so that they face each other at an angle. "And his arms were wrapped around me like this.."

Sehun attempted to reenact Luhans position this morning to his best friend while standing. It didn't help that he was taller than Jongin, causing him to have to bend his knees and rest his head on the other's chest in an uncomfortable pose.

"What are you doing Se-"

"Jongin?" "Sehun?" Two voices called out and Jongin and Sehun quickly turned their heads at the spectators as if they were deer caught in headlights.

With one swift movement, Jongin pushed Sehun off his body, causing the other to fall to the carpet.

"K-Kyungsoo. This was..uh.." He couldn't find the words to explain the strange and unusual position he was found in.

"Aha!" Luhan exclaimed loudly, once again pointing his finger at Sehun who looked up at him. "I told you it was you who latched onto me first! And now Jongin? Geez, you really switch from one person to another."

Sehun let out a loud, frustrated groan before stomping his feet on the ground and trying to pull his hair out.

Someone please get rid of Luhan. Now!

 


I'm extremely sorry or not posting sooner and I really hope you'll forgive me but I went to camp for a few days without wifi...And now I have to go on a long road trip so I definitely have no chance of updating :(

But! When I come back, I'll be sure the update! Subscribe so that you'll know when I update the next chapter!!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this story, despite my delays! I love you guys so much!

Leave a comment! What do you hope to happen between Sehun and Luhan? What do you think about Luhan's sleeping habit? xD

180 SUBSCRIBERS?!?! WHATTTT?!?! <3 <3 <3

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote! :D I'll see you all soon :*