Night Kiss

Fated To You

"Why are you two so stiff? What did I tell you yesterday? Relax a bit, guys." Kris says with a sigh behind the canvas. Luhan blinks and nods awkardly, shuffling his feet but not making much of a difference. Sehun's hand was barely on his waist, unlike yesterday. This made Luhan wonder if Sehun was uncomfortable making body contact with him and he made sure to not lean on the younger male too much. That, unfortunately, was not pleasing to the artist or his assistant.

"Er..Sehun, you can't get any closer to Luhan?" Yixing comments, eyeing their position while rubbing his chin as if in deep thought.

Sehun glared in response, huffing in annoyance. "No, I can't."

Yixing walked over to them and took Sehun's arm, putting more closely around Luhan's torso, causing the older male to blush. Yixing adjusted Luhan's hair from his face as the shorter male looked at him, eyes almost pleading 'why would you do this to me!?"

Sehun only saw Yixing wink at Luhan before walking back to Kris. Not knowing what overcame him, he unconciously hugged Luhan tighter with his arm, bringing the brunet's body closer toward him.

"Sehu-"

"Where were you this morning?" Sehun asked in a low voice, trying not to move his face. The last time he spoke, Kris scolded him for 'ruining the perfect light to shadow ratio of his cheekbones.'

Luhan's eyes widened, having hoped that Sehun wouldn't ask. He hadn't brought up the situation from earlier during breakfast or during their morning walk. In fact, they barely said a word to each other until they arrived at Kris' studio room. 

"This m-morning? What do you mean?" He stuttered with a nervous laugh. Never would he tell Sehun what really happened.

Sehun tried to meet his eyes but Luhan constantly looked away. "You weren't there this morning..when I woke up." Sehun mumbled, trying to hide his frown. It came across clearly to him that Yixing and Kris could hear their conversation clearly but some part of that was satisfying to him.

"Oh!" Luhan quickly thought of an excuse "uh..I was visiting Kyungsoo! I just had to ask him a few things, don't worry about it."

Sehun simply nods, brushing off Luhan's hesitant response.

"There was a bag under your side of the bed." Sehun continues. "What's that? Did you hide it there? Am I not supposed to see it? Where did yo-"

"Yah!" Luhan wiggled out from his grasp and Kris loudly groans in annoyance at his movement.

Sehun looks at him, taken back by their sudden detachment.

"What?"

"Why do you ask so many questions? What does whatever in that bag have to do with you?" Luhan barks but Sehun only rolls his eyes.

"Because I'm the-"

"Can you two please get back into your positions?!" Kris stands up, his face and shoulders visible from behind the easel. He had an unamused expression on his face and Luhan laughed apologetically as they shuffled back into their position. Yixing only laughed from the side, watching the two boys argue about whose fault it was that they were scolded.

"It's all your fault!"

Sehun frowned. "My fault?! You're the one who moved first-"

"I wouldn't have if you didn't ask so many questions!"

"You're the one who hid the bag from me!"

"I did not! I simply left it there for safe keeping, not that there was anything to hide anyways!" Luhan refuted. They spoke at a minimal voice, trying to refrain from using their lips so their words came out mostly like murmurs.

"Then what's inside?" Sehun's curiosity was getting to him.

"Nothing, absolutely noth-"

"Liar, the bag was heavier than if there was nothing." Sehun says sharply and Luhan makes a mental note to immediately hide the bag in a safer place rahter than under his pillow, Seeing how stubborn Sehun was about knowing what was inside, Luhan knew the younger male would look inside if he saw the bag again.

"I won't tell you so don't even think about it." Luhan turns around and sticks his tongue out at him quickly before turning back to face the window. He tried to hold in a smile and Sehun's cheeks failed to camaflouge a bright pink blush.

"What did you just say?" Sehun asks in a mischevious tone and before Luhan could even respond, Sehun's hand move to both sides of Luhan's slim waist and begins to tickle the shorter male, who lets out a high pitched, startled squeal.

"Sehu- Yah!" Luhan says in between his fit of giggles. He couldn't escape from the other male in their position and he was too sensitive to run away. Sehun couldn't help but smile at how adorable Luhan looked when he struggled to laugh and catch his breath. He liked making Luhan laugh, not knowing whether it was his smile that made his heart leap, or hearing his cute laughter ring in his ears.

Kris stands up once more with an impatient frown, making a movement to stop the two boys in their tickle fight but Yixing grabs his forearm and shakes his head with a smile. Kris sighs, nodding, and quietly takes his seat behind the easel, deciding to fix up some of his sketches while he waited for the boys to finish.

Yixing smiled to himself before watching Kris skillfully correct his sketch marks beside him.

It wasn't until another 4 minutes passed that Luhan finally came to his senses that Kris and Yixing were still in the room, and they were supposed to be modeling for their portrait. Luhan playfully slapped Sehun's arm and the younger prince also settled down.

"S-Sorry, Kris.." Luhan apologized, laughter still at the corner of his lips.

"Yeah,.." Sehun chuckled. "What he said.."

--

"Tell me." Sehun insists as they lay side by side on their bed.

It had already been 4 days since Sehun brought up the topic of the bag again. It was now late at night and the two boys hadn't fallen asleep yet.

"Tell you what?" Luhan asks, his back comfortably pressed against the soft matress with the cozy blankets over his lower body.

Sehun turns to him on his side and Luhan looks from the corner of his eyes to see the younger male turning over.

"Tell me, what was in the bag."

Luhan let out a single laugh before turning over to face Sehun. "No."

Sehun was going insane over what the bag held and he had been trying to keep it in, hoping Luhan would evenutally tell him but that didn't seem to be the case. Of course Sehun had checked under the bed but the tiny plastic bag was no longer there and he silently cursed Luhan for hiding it. He searched everywere for it but it was no where to be found, at least no where he had searched. He had even gone to the extent of asking Kyungsoo, hoping that Luhan may have told or shown him what the bag possessed but he, too, had no clue. 

"Luhan!" Sehun whined but Luhan shook his head on the bed.

Sehun himself didn't know why he was so curious to what was in the bag. In fact, he wasn't even that curious anymore. Not as much as he was in the beginning, when he thought about the situation more deeply. At first, he had really wanted to know what the bag held but after the second day, it seemed as if he just liked to pester Luhan every now and then. Even though he hadn't directly asked, Luhan could tell Sehun was doing everything so that he would tell him what he desperately wanted to know.

Sehun would often poke at Luhan's shoulder and move to his other side, silently laughing to himself when Luhan fell for the classic prank. Later, Luhan would only ignore him to not be tricked again. Sehun would also take Luhan's mackerel for himself because the sight of Luhan's pout was utterly adorable and satisfying to him. If Luhan's frown was too much for him to bare, he would pretend to put the fish at his mouth before offering it to Luhan. In the hallways, when they walked together to the library or back to their room, Sehun would nudge his hips to bump Luhan off to the side with a smirk and Luhan would glare at him (which was more like a puppy stare rather than a threatening glare)

No matter how Sehun looked at it, he was just drawn to Luhan's presence whether he liked it or not.

"When I think the time is right." Luhan says with a yawn and rolls over onto his back again.

Sehun huffed. "And when do you think that'll be?"

"Oh..I don't know. A week? Two weeks?" Luhan snuggled into his blanket but was pulled on his arm by Sehun.

Now, the two of them were facing each other and the silence in the room was starting to sound loud.

"S-Sehun.." Luhan's voice was caught in his throat.

For some reason, Sehun couldn't take his eyes off Luhan. Whether it was the bright moonlight gracefully reflected on his pale skin, or his glossy eyes in the darkness but Sehun was captivated. He could't focus on anything but the male in front of him.

He found himself trailing his gaze from the thickness of Luhan's eyebrows, to the soft curve of his long lashes, to his nose, and down to his plump, pink lips that were slightly parted from each other. It was as if he had no control over himself, nor did he seem to care what he was doing.

"Se-"

Luhan was cut of by Sehun swift movement to close the space between them, their lips gently and just barely pressed to each other. Luhan's eyes were open wide, surprise written all over his face, and he didn't know what he was going on. The soft feeling of Sehun's lips filled his mind and his heart seemed to respond faster than his brain could.

The kiss that lasted for 8 seconds felt like an hour and before Luhan could even ask what had just happened, Sehun turned back around to his side of the bed without a word. Luhan, too embarrased and shocked to say anything, also turned over silently. His heart was beating so loudly that he swore it would pop from his chest. His face was suddenly burning and his stomach was going in knots.

Luhan slowly trailed his fingertips onto the smooth surface of his lips where Sehun's had been just a moment ago.

Luhan could barely fall alseep with the blood rushing through his veins and while he laid there silently, he tried to remember how many times they've kissed before this.

Luhan couldn't remember.

But out of the few times that they've kissed, it was only this time that it Sehun had initiated it.

And only this time that it didn't seem like an accident.

 


Yo yo yo! ^o^

It feels like its been forever since I updated but yes, a new chapter is up! :D

Leave a comment! What did you think of their first kiss? Does anyone know the actual number of times that Sehun and Luhan have kissed (on the cheek or on the lips)? ;)

Also,  special shout out to Caticorn61 for being my 400th subscriber!! :> 

Thanks for reading! Loving your fabulous comments, as always! >.< <3

Comment, Upvote, Subscribe!