I (Don't) Like It

Fated To You

Ever since that moment when Luhan's lips made contact with Sehun's cheek, it was as if Sehun had gone mad. At least that was what Sehun thought.

Every now and then, he'd find himself staring at the other male's lips as he spoke, noticing how Luhan had a bad habit of swiping his tongue over his lips.

("Yah! Stop that." Sehun glared.

"Stop what?" Luhan asked innocently, cocking his head to one side.

"Sticking your stupid tongue out. You're not a frog."

"But my lips were dry-"

"Then get some freakin' chapstick." Sehun complained, before stomping away from an extremely confused Luhan.)

He also noticed that Luhan was really good with aegyo, He often used it on Kyungsoo and Halmeoni, one or twice with Jongin. Sehun watched as the 23 year od man cutely pouted and batted his eyes at others to get what he wanted. Usually it was permission to go to town or to get Kyungsoo to cook Luhan his favorite Chinese dishes. Luhan suceeded everytime.

What bothered Sehun though, was that Luhan never did it to him. At first, Sehun simply observed Luhan's types of aegyo. Sad aegyo, happy aegyo, whiny aegyo, and simply annoying aegyo. Then, he took note of who he did aegyo to, and for what reason. After a few days of watching from a far, Sehun wanted to see what kind of aegyo Luhan would do towards him. But everytime Luhan tried to persuade Sehun to do something, to which he stubbornly refused, the older male would just sigh, shrug his shoulders, and find something else to do.

It slightly angered Sehun that Luhan gave up so easily. Didn't he want him to go with him to the rose garden? Or to teach him another Korean speech lesson? Why doesn't he put more effort into convincing him?

("Sehun-ah! Can we do some Korean studying together?"

"No. Just go reread last time's notes or something." Sehun mindlessly shooes away Luhan, who frowns at his response.

"..Okay."

After a few seconds, Sehun suddenly remembers. "A-Actually! We can stu-"

"No, it's fine. I'll go bother Kyungsoo or something. You just keep doing..whatever you're doing. Thanks though.." Luhan smiles before leaving Sehun alone in their room. )

Now, it had been a whole month that Luhan stayed at the palace and everyone grew fond of Luhan. The servants and maids loved how sweet and kind he was, always offering to help. He was totally the opposite of Sehun's arrogant personality. Luhan was always smiling and happy, almost jumping from wall to wall. Sehun on the other hand was always gloomy, or simply expressionless as he walked through the hallways on his own. With Luhan, he seemed to be more lively. Sehun always seemed to be arguing or complaining about something with Luhan, which was always better than his silent and intimidating stares. It was obvious to everyone that Luhan was able to talk to and control Sehun in a way no one had before. No one other than Jongin had the courage or compatibility to socialize with Sehun  until Luhan came.

It was also clear that Halmeoni was happier and more active than ever. Now with her two "grandsons" getting along, she felt at peace in the palace. Her job as the queen felt less burdening and her mood was brightened every morning by Luhan. He always had a story to tell her or questions to ask. Luhan always showed concern about Halmeoni, whether it was asking how she slept or if she's gone outside to enjoy the beautiful whether. Or even if she's tried the mackerel at breakfast yet. In any and every way, Luhan always expressed his concern for the old woman.

Eventually, Sehun grew to be a bit jealous of everyone favoring Luhan, and began to make small conversations with his grandmother. To that, Halmeoni smiled an eye smile and laughed on her own.

"He's changing slowly, you know?" Halmeoni once old Luhan after their dinner. She had called him to his room, leaving Sehun eyeing to two suspiciously, and jealously.

"I can see a bit of it. He starts to act a bit cocky and whiny when he notices that other people compliment me but not him. It's quite funny actually." Luhan laughs, just thinking of Sehun's facial expression.

"How did you do it?"

"Do what..?"

"Change Sehun. How did you manage to get under his skin?" Halmeoni smiled, amazed at Luhan's ability.

"Oh no, I didn't! He just...kinda..poof!" Luhan held his hands together and then opened them like a blooming flower and Halmeoni chuckled at his explanation.

"He exploded?"

"No!" Luhan laughed, waving his hands at the misunderstanding although he knew Halmeoni was simply joking. "He's developing. He's growing, on his own. He's slowly maturing."

"Because you're watching over him so well. Flower's can't grow without some sunlight." Halmeoni looks at Luhan with hope in her eyes and Luhan nodded.

"I'll try my best, Halmeoni. I'll try."

One day, Sehun couldn't take it anymore. The anger and curiosity was now built up inside and his questions were dying to be answered. He waited till he and Luhan were completely alone before slowly bringing up the topic. It did quite seem random but Sehun needed answers. And Luhan had them.

"So.."Sehun leaned back on the grass, resting his head on his hands behind his head. "T-That other day.."

"Which day? There have been quite a few up till now. Like the day I got hit on the head by an enormous rock. Or the day Jongin tried confessing to Kyungsoo but we walked in on them. You know, Kyungsoo is still pissed about tha-"

"No!..I mean..that day at the fountain."

"When you fell in and had to walk around in, quote unquote, rags?" Luhan smirks, only to receive a glare from Sehun.

"No! God dammit, the day you ran away from the palace and started talking to Halmeoni's statue." Sehun couldn't be anymore subtle. Luhan was either completely stupid and forgetful, or he was avoiding that subject.

"Oh, yeah..what about that day?"

"Well..you just like..kissed me, and left."

"Yeah."

" 'yeah', that's it?"

"I mean, I kiss Kyungsoo like that all the time. And I didn't even kiss you on your lips. Just your cheek." Luhan says casually.

"Kyun- all the ti- Yah!"

"I'm right next to you, what are you yelling for?" Luhan's eyes widened at Sehun suddenly raising his voice. They laid down side by side.

"You- How can you kiss me so easily after kissing Kyungsoo?! Do you know how lucky you are to have laid your lips on 'just my cheek'!?!" Sehun sat up.

"It's not a big deal, Sehun. Commoners do it all the time."

"But I'm not a 'commoner', Luhan. I'm the royal prince!"

Luhan frowned. "If you hated it so much, you could have just told me. I'll make sure not kiss you anymore."

"That's righ-" Sehun cut himself mid-sentence, realizing what Luhan was saying. "Wait, what?!"

"I said, I won't kiss you."

Before Sehun could stop himself, the words came flying out. "Well, why not?"

Luhan furrow his eyebrows. "You're more confusing than the crossword puzzle Halmeoni asked me to help her wit-"

"Don't change the subject or compare me to a crossword puzzle and just answer the question!" Sehun snapped.

"Sheesh! I mean, you said you didn't like it right? So why should I kiss you if you dislike it?" Luhan responded as if it was the most simplest explanation.

"I-I didn't say I didn't like it." Sehun said a bit quieter and Luhan glances over at him.

"But you-"

"A-Anyways, just don't kiss Kyungsoo." Sehun said, almost angrily.

Luhan also sat up from the grass. "Why not? I've been doing that for so long."

"Exactly. So don't anymore."

"What does me kissing Kyungsoo have anything to do with you?" Luhan asked, not understanding where the conversation was going.

"Well, if you want to kiss me any more, I advice you don't put your lips on Kyungsoo's cheek before mine." Sehun said a bit too arrogantly, causing Luhan to laugh.

"Me? Why would I want to kiss you again?"

Sehun's jaw dropped and he couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassment at the flat-out rejection.

"You- I-.." Sehun's mood dropped. "Why wouldn't you? You should feel honored that I'm letting you."

"You're letting me? As in I've received your permission?" Luhan was speechless. What made Sehun think he would kiss him again? It was a one time thing. Something in the moment of their conversation. It had only seemed fitting then, and it actually surprised Luhan when he thought of it. He had never imagined kissing Sehun, even if it was just on the cheek. Sehun never let Luhan touch him other than an occasional bump on the shoulder or slide against his hand. They never had much physical contact with each other until now.

"If you want to put it that way."

"Thanks, but no thanks." Luhan declined. Sehun frowned.

"Well..th- then why do you always do aegyo towards Jongin, Kyungsoo and everyone else?" The question had suddenly come out. Sehun hadn't meant for it to, but it did.

Luhan was slightly taken back but the random question.

"Why can't I?"

"Because it's annoying and totally not cute! You go around up to everybody until you get what you want. You never do it to me..!" Sehun huffs and Luhan watches him closely before laughing out loud.

"Sehun! A-Are you by chance..jealous?"

Sehun's face turned red. It had never occurred to him that he was jealous. He never really grew accustomed to that feeling. Ever since he was younger he was always given whatever he desired. And because of that, he never had to feel jealous or envious of anything for too long. 30 minutes was the maximum.

"J-Jealous?" Sehun scoffed, amazed by Luhan's ridiculous accusation. "Ha! Me?! Jealous?!"

Luhan nodded, holding in a smile. It was fun and interesting seeing the young prince act flustered or shocked. Getting any emotion out of him usually made Luhan feel accomplished.

"As if! I'm trying to tell you how stupid you look, saving you from any more embarrassment!" Sehun defended himself, knowing that might have been caught by Luhan.

"I didn't think you're that thoughtful, Sehun." Luhan teased and Sehun bluffs.

"O-Ofcourse I am! I've done so many nice things for you! You just don't realize it."

"I'm sure you did." Luhan says, not completely believing the younger male. "So I shouldn't do aegyo towards you either?"

Sehun was caught. "I-I mean..I personally wouldn't judge you so.."

"I can do it to you?" Luhan smiled flawlessly, knowing that Sehun was opening up to him even more. Even though he didn't show it, he knew Sehun wanted his attention. It was almost funny, really.

"...I don't mind." Sehun looked away, avoiding eye contact with the older male. It was too embarrassing.

Before Sehun could escape the situation, Luhan moved to sit closer to him. Sehun used his hands to support his body as he leaned back at Luhan's sudden advancement.

Slowly and without a word, Luhan lifted his fist beside his lower right cheek and did a tiny motion similar to a cat's paw against his soft skin. At first, Sehun didn't understand what he was doing until he found himself captivated by how adorable Luhan looked. Luhan's lowered eyes met with his and Sehun's ears turned red at the eye contact. He had not expected it.

"Like this, Sehun?" Luhan asked, almost too innocently.

"D-Don't do that," Sehun managed to stutter and stand up as Luhan stopped. The older male looked up at him. "to anyone else."

Sehun ran away after that, too flustered to say or do anything else without embarrassing himself.

Luhan sat there, not realizing that he had changed Sehun in more ways than one.

 


Hellooo! I've managed to write one more chapter before another hectic week of school because I saw that you guys really enjoyed the fluff from the previous chapter. SO, here's another fluffy chapter of Hunhan >__<

Anyways, this will probably be the last chapter this week unless I'm feeling extremely motivated to write again >.<"

Leave a comment! What do you think of jealous Sehun? Anyone like this cutesty side of Luhan? ;D

Thank you guys for supporting this story so much! Also, I've noticed that the up votes have gone up a bit so thank you LOADS to those who have upvoted because then I know you guys are really enjoying what I write <3

Comment, Upvote, and Subscribe! :) Love you all! See you at the next chapter :*