(H)iding

Fated To You

It wasn't until the next day that Luhan began to see things differently.

It began early in the morning when the brunet found himself attached to Sehun's body, as usual. Having done this for over a month now, Sehun was too used to waking up in that position to even complain about it anymore. It was as if awaking without the Chinese boy stuck to him was alien and unatural.

But, unlike other mornings, Luhan was the first to pull away. Of all the times this had happened, basically everyday, Luhan had never woken up with Sehun beside him. The younger male had always slipped out from his grasp and left to shower before occasionally waking him up. This time, Luhan was greeted with Sehun's familiar and cozy smell as he had burried his face into Sehun's chest sometime during the night.

Immediately, after coming to his senses, he pulled away with a yelp.

"Omo, omo, om-!!" Luhan rolled over the bed and fell onto the floor with a loud and painful thud. "Ow..!"

He heard Sehun stir from above on the other side of the bed, mumbling about not wanting to go somewhere.

Sehun sleep talks?

No...I've never heard him before..and he also said it himself, that he doesn't have any strange sleeping habits..

"Hnmmf...Nn..Aniyah..Ann..gaa...." Luhan heard Sehun roll around before  the ruffling of the balnekts suddenly stopped. Luhan froze, still lying on the ground.

Sehun had quickly sat up and observed the room, looking for Luhan. It was unsual to wake up without Luhan's arms around his waist, or at least with Luhan in the same bed as him.

"Luhan?" Sehun called out, scratching his hair and a yawn. Luhan didn't dare to respond. He heard the bed creek and Sehun sighed.

"Where the did that kid go so early in the morning? He didn't even wake me up..aish.."

Luhan frowned. He didn't understand how this misunderstanding came about.

Maybe I should have said something when he called my name...

He sat up from the floor and was about to call out to Sehun when he noticed that the other male was taking off his shirt, back faced towards him. Nearly letting out a squeak, Luhan laid back down the floor quickly with wide and startled eyes.

What the hell is he doing?! Why is he taking off his clothes suddenly?! Such bad timing!

Luhan listened carefully but could only hear the blanket and Sehun's clothes ruffling as he moved around. Suddenly, Sehun stood up and walked over to Luhan's side of the bed. In a panic, Luhan slid himself under the tall bed and held his breath, hoping to not get caught. He did not want to explain why he was hiding under their bed to Sehun. He definitely did not.

Luhan looked to the sides where he was able to see Sehun's feet shuffling around. Luhan observed his movements when Sehun stopped short and his pants fell down to the ground, piling at his ankles.

Omo!

Luhan turned his head the other way.

He's getting ?! Why now of all times?!

It was getting more and more uncomfortable under the bed. The marble floor was cold and hard against his back and the bottom of the bed was just an inch from his nose.

Hurry up, Sehun!

Finally, Sehun got dressed into a new set of casual clothes and seeing a pair of pants go up from his ankles (that's all Luhan could see, at least) allowed Luhan let out a quiet breath of relief. Now, he would only have to wait a while before Sehun would leave the room and he could exit from his terrible hiding spot. He made a mental note to never hide there again.

This wouldn't have happened if I never rolled of the bed..Why are you so careless Luhan?!

Just as Sehun was about to take his leave, Luhan's foot itched and when tried to scratch it, his knee bumped into the wooden boards of the bed. Sehun's foots steps stopped and Luhan shut his eyes in regret.

Please tell me he didn't hear that..

Sehun's sneakers tapped as he walked closer to the bed, slowly approaching Luhan's side. When his shoes came into Luhan's vision, he slightly panicked. He hoped Sehun couldn't hear how quickly his heart was beating out of fear.

"I must be going crazy.." Sehun mumbled before taking a step back and his shoes were no longer visible from under the bed.

Just when Luhan thought he was safe, he felt something tickling his leg and immediately his knee bent, banging onto bed again.

You've got to be kidding me! Why can't you control youself Luhan!?

Sehun's footsteps paused once more and he walked back to be bed.

"What was that sound?"

Luhan shut his eyes, his hands tightly curled into a ball at each of his sides. He desperately tried to ignore the painful itching of his foot. The fear that Sehun would discover his hiding spot scared him more than the woman who threw the rock at him a month ago.

Please don't look here, please..why aren't you as stupid as you usually are now?

Luhan watched Sehun's feet stop at the bed side once more and by the movement his shadows, Luhan could tell he was looking around.  Sehun's hand suddenly came into view and he reached under the bed. Luhan looked away and waited for Sehun's hand to come in contact with his body but it didn't. Instead the sound of a plastic bag filled his ears and he immediately turned back towards where Sehun stood.

"What's this?"

A familiar bag was pulled out from beside Luhan's head and Sehun knelt down to look inside it.

What's tha-

Luhan suddely remembered what that bag held and his eyes widened.

Crap! I completely forgot about that! Don't look in there Sehun. Don't-

Knock, knock..

Sehun hadn't got a chance to open the bag when someone knocked on the door.

"Sehun..Halmeoni wants to speak to you." Jongin calls to him and Sehun immediately shoves the bag back under the bed, unintentionally shoving it into his face.

"Alright, I'll be out in a second." Sehun huffed before getting up from the floor and walking to the door, closing it with a gentle slam.

Thank you so much Jongin! I'll be sure to pay you back with some Kyungsoo advice.

Slowly, Luhan slid himself from under the bed and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Never again, Luhan....never again."

After sitting there for a few seconds, Luhan reached under and pulled out the plastic bag that even he had forgotten about. It had been so long since he had seen it that he forgot it even existed.

He reached in and pulled it out. The silver H keychain still shined under the sunlight from the window.

*Flashback*

"This stuff is all so cheap, I'm not wearing these..these rags." Sehun complains and Luhan smirks.

"Oh okay then, you can walk around in your wet clothes then. Better than 'rags', right?" It didn't help that Sehun was wearing a white button up shirt.

Sehun glares at the older boy before mumbling a 'fine'. Sehun quickly picked out a simple white shirt that said 'I love Korea' and a pair of beige shorts. It was the typical tourist outfit.

"Hurry up and get changed." Luhan tells him as he grumpily walks over to a changing stall near the back of the shop. After a few minutes of waiting, Luhan got bored and decided to look at some of the cheap souvenirs they sold. They were all very cliche and simple but a keychain caught his attention amongst the whole rack. It was a silver chain with the letter 'H' attached. It wasn't anything fancy but for some reason, Luhan wanted to buy it for Sehun.

But he probably won't like it. It's too cheap and lame for his taste..

"Luhan? I'm done changing." Sehun calls out and Luhan holds the chain tightly in his hand.

"O-Okay. I'll go pay for it, wait for me outside." He responds and watches as Sehun listens to his words, walking towards the exit without any arguments.

Luhan walks over to the cashier and places the keychain on the table. "Uh I'll also be paying for the shirt and shorts that man was just wearing."

End of Flashback.

"I should give this to him.." Luhan gently glided his thumb over the metal letter in appreciation before putting back in the bag. He got up from the floor and hid the bag under his pillow before leaving the room.

 


Just a quick and short filler chapter for you guys! :)

Leave a comment! How many of you still remembered that Luhan bought that keychain? (felt like so long ago, right?)

You guys are all looking forward to Luhan and Sehun getting together!......ㅋㅋㅋ Soon, but all things can't be sunshine and rainbows ;)

Thank you for reading and supporting! <3 <3 <3 ^.^