New Room

Fated To You

If Sehun had thought that his life couldn't get any worse, he was completely wrong.

"What the hell?!" Sehun exclaimed as he stepped foot into what used to be his own room.

"Oh Sehun, you're here." Luhan sends the horrified boy a smile. Sehun had excused himself early from their resumed breakfast and Luhan had used that opportunity to speak with Halmeoni about some changes he'd like.

" 'You're here?' This is my room. Why is all this furniture being moved around?" Sehun asks, glaring at the working servants. None of them dared to look him in the eyes and avoided all contact with the young master.

"Actually, you're being relocated." Luhan says.

"Relocated?" Sehun scoffs. "To where?"

"To our room." Luhan says too optimistically for Sehun's liking.

"Wha- Is this some sort of joke? Why do I have to share a room with you? Now I really won't have any time for myself, away from you." Sehun exclaims, throwing his hands in the air.

"I requested for it. We can spend more time together." Luhan smiles and Sehun swiftly turns to him with wide and angry eyes.

"Do you not understand? I. don't. like. you. Luhan. How desperate are you that you even convince Halmeoni to share a room with me?"

"Well, I don't like you either, Sehun-ssi. Considering that we're not on good terms at the moment, I'd like a bit more respect from you." Luhan states, crossing his arms and Sehun simply rolls his eyes with a laugh.

"R-Respect? You're really pushing my limits."

"That's what I'm going for." Luhan says with a slight smirk.

--

"You have got to be kidding me! Why is there only one bed?! There are two of us!" Sehun says, clearly upset at the new room. It wasn't as large as Sehun's old room but without all the traditional furniture, it gave more of a comfortable and cozy feeling. One completely different from Sehun's spacious and empty room.

On one side of the room, there were large wall windows with cream colored drapes that let the morning light enter. The bed was on the other end, closer to another door which he assumed was the bathroom. There was also a desk, a standing mirror, and a large sofa with a coffee table, keeping it simple and convenient. There wasn't a small kitchen like the one in Sehun's room or any interesting artifacts but Luhan liked it.

"Okay, that I was not expecting." Luhan says, already feeling uneasy. He hadn't thought that sharing a room with the younger boy would be this intimidating. It didn't make it any better that there was only one bed either.

"Oh so you were 'expecting' something?" Sehun raises his brow at Luhan who quickly shakes his head.

*Earlier*

"Halmeoni, could I ask a for a small favor?"  Luhan says with a smile and the old woman looks up. Kyungsoo lifted his head and glanced at him with curiosity.

"Anything, Luhan."

"C-Could you possibly set up a room for Sehun and I?" Luhan asks and Kyungsoo chokes on his soup.

"Oh, are you sure? You two must be close already." Halmeoni says with a smile.

"Well, I think if we shared a room, we'd be able to get closer."

Kyungsoo felt his rice come up his throat.

"Of course! We'll get started right away. Leave it to me." Halmeoni says with a bright smile and Luhan nods, thanking her for her kindness.

*Back to present time*

"Halmeoni said-"

"Of course it's that old woman again." Sehun groans before walking over to the bed. It was a tall queen size bed, around the same size as the ones in the guest room, but better.

"It's not that bad. We'll get used to it..eventually." Luhan says, running his hand gently over the soft blankets.

"We? Don't tell me you thought we were going to actually sleep together on one bed." Sehun says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Luhan furrowed his brows.

"Why not? This bed is large enough for the both of us."

"I don't know about you but I can't sleep with another person. Especially a man." Sehun says, brushing off some invisible dirt on his sleeve.

Luhan slept with Kyungsoo many times, sharing the same bed in either his or his friend's apartment. This is something done often between close friends or family members. It was true that sleeping on the same bed as Sehun would be quite uncomfortable and awkward but it was the first step to getting closer to the young prince.

"I promise I don't have any weird sleeping habits." Luhan tries but Sehun chuckles.

"You probably don't know because you're sleeping."

"Well, I'm sure you have some too then." Luhan argues.

"As if. I'm a prince, Luhan. I don't have any flaws." Sehun says arrogantly and Luhan can only scoff.

"Yeah, right. I guess there is only one way to find out then." Luhan declares, and plops onto the fluffy bed.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm claiming my side of the bed. You can have that side. I can't sleep too close to the windows." Luhan explains, enjoying the high quality mattress under him.

"Well neither can I. There was a reason why I shut the curtains in my bedroom." Sehun says and looks at Luhan expectantly.

"Too late. I called dibs first." Luhan sticks out his tongue.

"Dibs?" Sehun blinks.

"Yeah, it's like what young people say when they claim something as their own. Don't you use that word?" Luhan asks but Sehun still looks clueless.

"Aren't you older than me by 3 years? Why would you use that word? So immature." Sehun mocks.

"What?! I was actually considering giving you the windowless side of the bed but I guess since I'm so immature, I won't." Luhan huffs and Sehun tightly clenches his jaw.

"Yah! I'm the royal prince. If I say I want that side of the bed, I get that side of the bed." Sehun says, and pushed Luhan, so that basically rolled to the other half.

"And you say I'm immature?" Luhan says, laughing at Sehun. He was too stubborn and demanding but Luhan could see the child in him.

"Whatever." Sehun rolls his eyes and walks to observe the bathroom.

"So, do you have any plans today?" Luhan calls out as he stretches himself out into a starfish on the bed. He patiently waited for a response when Sehun came out of the other smaller room.

"Yes but they don't involve you." Sehun stated bluntly, causing Luhan to frown.

"Well, can I at least accompany you to what you're doing?"

"No."

"Why n-"

"Because."

"That's not a legit reason." Luhan states and he could already predict what the younger boy would say.

"You're-" "not a legit reason." He finishes Sehun's lame comeback for him, causing the younger boy to scowl. He did not like people cutting him off when he spoke. And he certainly disliked people finishing his sentences for him.

Sehun glared at the brunet boy who simply had on an innocent smile.

"So..what's the first plan of the day?"

"Getting rid of you." Sehun replies but Luhan brushes it off as a joke.

Sehun was miserably failing at his plan. Luhan stuck to him like lint on an old sweater. No matter how many time he tried to get rid of him, he kept coming back.

"Luhan, I'm telling you that that way is faster." Sehun tried to persuade the shorter male into leaving his side. The two were currently going to ask Halmeoni if they could visit the town. After the threat yesterday, the older woman reminded them to ask her for permission if they wanted to leave the palace grounds.

"It's okay. We're in no rush to see Halmeoni. I'm sure she'd be happy to see us." Luhan says in a relaxed tone.

Sehun rolled his eyes. Is he pretending to not see that I don't want to be with him? It's been 30 minutes already!

"A-Actually Luhan, I'm going to go use to restroom first." Sehun tells Luhan quickly and makes a turn into a hallway.

"I'll come wit-"

"No! I mean, just wait over there." Sehun points to the end of the hallway they had been originally walking in. If he was out of Luhan's sight, he could successfully escape. "I'll be quick."

"Alright."

That was easy. Sehun thought to himself as he walked towards the bathroom. He'd just need to wait 5 minutes and possibly come up with another excuse.  I'll just say I'm not feeling well.

Luhan leaned against the wall, waiting for the young prince to return when he spotted Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo-ah!" Luhan waved at the shorter boy who quickly noticed him.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Sehun is in the bathroom right now. What about you?"

"I'm also going to the bathroom. Where is it again? I've been walking around for a while." Kyungsoo chuckles at his own confusion.

"I'll show you." Luhan says and pulls Kyungsoo with him to the hallway Sehun walked into.

"So what are you going to do today?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Sehun and I are going to ask Halmeoni if we can go to town. Do you want to come with us?" Luhan asks eagerly and Kyungsoo's face turns slightly pink.

"I-I was going to spend some time with Jongin. He's going to give me a full tour of the palace and show me around the kitchen." Kyungsoo tells Luhan whose eyes widen at the mentioned name.

"Jongin? Kim Jongin? He's Sehun's body guard right?" Luhan asks as they make a turn, each hall looking nearly identical.

"He is?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, hearing this for the first time.

"Yeah, that's why he sai-"

 

"What are you doing here?"

 


This chapter isn't the best but I tried to update as soon as possible today ^.^

sorry if there are quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes >_<

Leave a comment!!  Who do you think said the last sentence? :D

You guys have no idea how much I love your comments. It was the first thing I read when I woke up and I was laughing to myself like a crazy person xD Seriously, your responses make my day <3 <3

Thank you for reading and supporting this story <3 LOTS of love <3 x