My Feelings For You (Part 1)

Fated To You

"The real question is," Sehun leaned impossibly closer that if the carriage shook just a little bit, their lips would be pressed into a kiss. His stomach was tumbling inside him at the thought but neither did he want to pull away.

"..how do you feel..about me?"

Luhan rolled onto the grass, feeling the short strands tickle against the shell of his ear. The sun beat down on him, despite his forearm covering his eyes from its strong rays.

"..how do you feel..about me?"

Luhan''s breath staggered. Was this really happening? This wasn't a prank?

He pulled away from Sehun but the younger male's grip didn't weaken. "S-Sehun, don't play around-"

"I'm not." His reply was short and straight forward.

Luhan looked away, blinking. "I-I'll have to think about this..I'm sorry, I can't answer you right away."

"Aish!" Luhan sat up in frustration. "Why is he always putting me in such difficult positions?! First with the marriage and now..."

It still didnt make sense. It didn't make any sense at all.

"Why does Sehun suddenly like me? Why was he so serious about it? He doesn't seem like the type to confess so directly.." Luhan questions, trying to understand what had happened earlier. It was now 4 in the afternoon when Sehun and Luhan finished their carriage ride and parted ways. Sehun had a few matters to attend with Halmeoni and Luhan was relieved to not have to spend as much time with Sehun after his confession.

"Kyungsoo-ah!" Luhan walked into his best friend's room with his arms wide open for a long needed hug. Kyungsoo was like his escape route, a short breath, a safe haven. Whenever he sees the shorter male, it's as if they were still in their tiny restuarant outside of town, where things were normal in their routine.

"Hyung, what's up?" Kyungsoo had been reading a book from the palace library when Luhan walked in.

"You don't look so well.." He says with a worried expression and patted the spot beside him on his bed. Luhan eagerly sat down.

"How did you know that you liked Jongin?" Luhan asks immediately. The sudden topic of his lover caused his cheeks to quickly turn pink and he unconciously smiled at the thought.

"W-Why do you want to know?" It wasn't that he minded telling Luhan but it was so random for him to ask.

"I mean, you fell for him pretty quick, if I can remember correctly. On the first day, he was already calling you D.O...and only I call you that! I could tell by the way you kept stuttering and looked at him when you thought no one was watchin-"

"Yah!" Kyungsoo blushed 2 shades of pink deeper at his hyung for exposing him. It was only to two of them there but he didn't want to be reminded of his embarrassing actions a month earlier.

"I thought it was cute!" Luhan says in his defense and Kyungsoo just rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Whatever. Just don't bring it up!"

Luhan nods. "So..what was appealing about Jongin to you?"

Kyungsoo thought to himself, the memory of his first meeting with Jongin still fresh in his mind.

"Well,..For one thing, he was definitely handsome. I was actually quite intimedated at first when he came into this room. I thought I was in the wrong place or that I had done something wrong. But, he smiled at me and introduced himself. His smile was just so beautiful, I couldn't look away. I felt like I wanted to get to know him, who he was, what he does. His appearance intruiged me and before I knew it, I was already attracted to him. His personality is just out going and caring that I felt like his best friend after a few meetings. It was so easy to get along with him and it felt like he just appreciated me for who I was. I think that's really important when you find someone you like."

Luhan listens intently, trying to relate the situation to his own.

"That's sounds nice..Have you confessed to him yet?" Luhan asks with a smile.

Kyungsoo nervously laughs. "A-Actually, we've been dating for a week alrea-"

"What?!?" Luhan sits closer, leaning to Kyungsoo with wide, estatic eyes. "When did this happen, Kyungie?!?"

"As I said, last wee-"

"Who confessed first?!"

"He di-"

"What did you say?!"

"Ye-"

"Omg, that is so cute!" Luhan exclaims, a hint of envy in his voice.

Kyungsoo blushes and his glowing cheeks reflected how happy he was. "Yeah.. it's really nice. Just to know that the person you like likes you back, and cares for you as much as you care for them. Knowing that your feelings are mutual..it's the best feeling."

Luhan's smile falters and Kyungsoo doesn't fail to miss it. "Hyung, what's wrong?...is it Sehun?"

Just the young prince's name made his heart beat faster. Luhan slowly nodded and Kyungsoo sighed.

"What did he do now? Do I need to beat him up for y-"

'He confessed to me."

Kyungsoo freezes, trying to process what Luhan just said. "C-Confessed? Confessed what?"

He too couldn't believe what he thought Luhan meant. It was obvious there was only thing he could possibly ever confess.

"That...he likes me." Luhan tells him, almost emotionless.

They sat in a short silence. "So what did you say?"

"I said I didn't know. I told him I had to think about it."

Kyungsoo nods, understanding Luhan. "What do you plan to do? Do you know what how you feel?"

Luhan lays his head down on Kyungsoo's lap with a frown. "Exactly, I don't know how I feel about him. When you told me about your experience with Jongin, I couldn't help but compare it to mine and Sehun's relationship. We're nothing like that."

"My first encounter with Sehun was terrible. He didn't smile at me, nor did he introduce himself. You probably remember how scary he was when we first met him. I even slapped his face! Also, we're not compatible. In fact, we're probably complete opposites. He's stubborn, whiny, ignorrant, cocky, arrogant, intimedating..he has class, wealth, power, I mean, he's the royal prince for god's sake. I'm just a commoner. A Chinese commoner! I'm no match for him. Why would he like someone like me? He had everything, he can have anyone..sometimes I just wonder why I even agreed to this marriage in the first place. I never thought he would ever actually like me."

Kyungsoo tried to give Luhan the guidance he needed. He couldn't force him to accept or decline Sehun's confession. At most, he could give Luhan advice to make the best decision for himself.

"Hyung..all relationships are different. Just because your's with Sehun isn't the same as mine with Jongin doesn't mean that it isn't a fruitful one. You may not be able to tell, but from a far, you two really look like you guys enjoy each other's company. Sehun may seem like he doesn't like having you around, but most of the time, he's asking other people about you, even if its just where you are. Maybe you guys just didn't start on the right foot but I can definitely tell you that you guys have something. Let it be a spark, a small ember, or a forest fire. Whatever it is, you can't physically control it no matter how much you want to. It will either grow bigger or die out on its own. You just have to be careful and watch it or else one of you two will be enveloped by it and you won't be able to escape."

Kyungsoo's words were so deep that Luhan had to sit for a moment to undersstand the metaphors.

"But I don't know how I feel..What should I tell him? You said it yourself. It's the best feeling to know that the person you like likes you back...right now, Sehun's still waiting for my reply."

Kyungsoo put one finger the the middle of Luhan's forhead, causing the older male to shut his eyes before looking up at Kyungsoo's face.

"There's only one reason why you didn't reject him right away. Just ask yourself, your heart, and you'll find the answer."

Luhan smiled at Kyungsoo before uncomfortably wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's waist, burrying his head at his stomach. "Thanks Kyungie..I really needed your advice."

"Soo, I-" Jongin's voice was cut short at the sight of Luhan's head not even an inch away from his manly parts. Kyungsoo turns his head to see Jongin frozen in place at the door before his eyes widen.

"He's not-" Kyungsoo tried to clear up the misunderstanding and Luhan laughs before sitting up.

"Hey, Jongin." Luhan greets with a smirk. "Don't worry, I'm not hitting on your boyfriend."

It was Jongin's turn to widen his eyes in shock as he looked to Kyungsoo.

"Sorry, I told him.." Kyungsoo says and Jongin slowly nods his head, walking over to the two boys on the bed.

"I wasn't really a secret anyway." Jongin says with a small smile.

"Well, I guess its time for me to take my leave." Luhan slides off the bed, waving to the two love birds before leaving the room with a sigh.

Now, it was his turn to face his 'lover'.

--

 I know this chapter was too short and barely exciting but I didn't want to not post anything so I promise to make it up to you guys but thank you for being so supportive!

Leave a comment! After hearing Luhan's conversation with Kyungsoo, what do you think Luhan will say when he sees Sehun? :)

I love you guys so much for bearing with my terribe updating schedule <3 You guys are the best readers I could ever ask for! <3 <3 <3

SARANGHAEYOOOO \(^o^)/