New Mission

Fated To You

"Yah! What do you think you're-"

With a forceful shove, Luhan found himself backed up against the wall of an unfamiliar hallway. He had no idea where he was or what was happening. Sehun had dragged him out of the dinning room and before he could even register where he was being taken, Luhan was stuck in this inescapable situation. 

"The question is, what do you think you're doing?" Sehun growls, one of his hands slammed beside Luhan's head, making the older flinch. This was not what he was expecting.

"Let's give up, Sehun-ah.." Luhan says, looking into Sehun's eyes. The blonde boy's stare was firm, annoyed and confused. Luhan tried to search for a vulnerable side of him but no matter how hard he looked, it seemed as if there was a barrier built too thick for him to break open with his bare hands. This barrier was made a steel and concrete. He was no match.

"Give up what? And don't address me as if we're close. That's what you've been doing all morning and it's pissing me off! You think you can just prance your way into the palace as if you're already royalty but we both know you're not. And you will never be. Stop pretending as if you'll be my 'wife' just because that old hag wanted you as her stupid grandson!" Sehun threatens in a low voice. Luhan's heart raced with fear at this new side of the young prince and his fists clenched with anger. It wasn't something he hadn't already heard from the other but it still made him angry. Did Sehun hate his existence this much?

"You're a worthless peasant! Not even worthy to work in this palace! You and your 'trash bag friend' should know your places. Who do you think you two are? I've seen him. He hasn't even been here for a day and he's already oogling his eyes all over my personal bodyguard." Sehun mocks. Luhan furrows his brows, fist getting tighter with each of his words.

"Who-"

"Jongin. Kim Jongin." Sehun smirks. "Who knew that fags fall in love so easily? Or maybe he was just so desperate that anyone would do."

Luhan couldn't take it any longer. With one swift motion, he lifted his hand up to slap Sehun but the younger already knew this trick. Before Luhan's hand could make any contact with Sehun's face, the taller boy already had a strong grip on his wrist. Luhan winced in pain but glared at the prince. His neck felt slightly strained from being cornered on the wall and not to mention, Sehun was much taller than Luhan.

"Trying to hit me again? Such a bad habit of your's. One day at the palace and you think you can go around hitting the royal prince?" Sehun arrogantly scoffed and Luhan's blood continued to boil. He had to get a hold of himself before he made the situation any worse but he couldn't even think straight. The words that spat from Sehun's mouth felt like cannon balls to his head. They hurt heavily and trampled over his thoughts, leaving him dizzy and light-headed. Calm down, Luhan.

Sehun noticed Luhan's silence and chuckled. "What? Don't have anything to say now?"

Don't give in. He's mocking you.

"You don't have to stare at me so hard. I know I'm pretty handsome but I'm not interested in men. Especially ones who could be mistaken as a 15 year old girl. Sorry to disappoint you."

Don't listen to his insults. He's purposely provoking you.

"Also, it seems that you and your friend have his homoual disease so if you don't mind, I'd like it if you don't sit or walk- actually don't even breathe in the same room as me. I don't want to be infected-"

Luhan didn't know how he had done it but it seemed that a hidden strength in his shorter and smaller frame was unearthed by Sehun's comments. Sehun was cut off when his back was roughly slammed against the wall, just as he had first done to Luhan and the older boy seemed to have the upper hand too quickly. The prince's grip of Luhan's arm was no longer there and instead, both his hands were pressed on either side of his torso by the other's. Sehun tried to break loose of his grip but only struggled further.

With the sudden new position the two were in, Sehun had no choice but to look into Luhan's eyes. An unspoken tension and hatred between the two was thicker than the morning fog. No words were exchanged for a few seconds, just the continuous staring battle.

"I'm telling you that our stupid plan to call off the wedding is complete bull and a waste of time. Go ahead and do it if you think it'll work but don't expect my help because I'm out. If you think you're ready to be crowned as king, you're only kidding yourself because never in a million years, even if I was dying of a deadly disease and you were the only person with the cure, would I live in your kingdom under your rule. You're a horrible person and until you learn to accept that the world doesn't revolve around you, don't expect success in your life. There are so many things you lack and yet, you think you're all perfect and untouchable. Don't live that way, Sehun-ah." Luhan states, never looking away from the younger's stare. It was about time someone told this jerk prince what was wrong with him and Luhan was proud to be the first one to. After listening to Halmeoni's story, Luhan couldn't find it in him to betray her trust. Sehun was the one with problems and Halmeoni had faith that he would be the one to change Sehun.

"You don't know anything about me." Sehun half yells back in the quiet hallway.

"We'll see about that." Luhan says, letting go of Sehun's wrists. He slowly backed away from Sehun's figure, suddenly realizing how close their bodies were.

"W-We should go back." Sehun coughed and quickly walked down the empty hall.

As he watched the blonde boy briskly walk away, Luhan couldn't help hold back the small smile that tugged at his lips.

He stuttered. And that meant that Luhan had an effect on the young prince.

Luhan had a new mission.

I'll make you fall for me, Sehun.

I'll definitely change you.

 


Don't kill me please! >_< Sorry that this chapter was so freakin short and updated so late. Disappointing, right?

This mini chapter was basically a very heated interaction between Sehun and Luhan!

Leave a comment!! What did you guys think about this conversation? Any thoughts on Luhan or Sehun's personalities?

I sincerely apologize for this y and extremely short chapter so I will definitely try to make up for it in the next ones! <3 <3

70+ SUBS?! You guys are awesome :')

Loving your comments so far ^.^

Thanks for reading and supporting my story! I love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3