Bibimbop

Fated To You

A/N: I just want to say that I think some people were a bit confused with the last chapter. Yes, Sehun did technically "confess" but he didn't know that he didn't really have an illness (come on guys, you all know what it is already ;) ). I just wanted to clear that up, so basically both of them are still block heads about their feelings for each other. And continuing with the story...!


Sehun's eyes widened.

"W-What?! I-In love..?!" His voice almost squeaked. There was no way he could be in love.

Luhan nodded. "That's just my guess."

Sehun stood up from the bed for the first time in their conversation and Luhan watched as he nearly tripped on his own feet.

"T-That's impossible. I can't be," Sehun made a face. "...in love."

Luhan furrowed his brows, "Well, why not?"

Sehun crossed his arms. "Because I don't 'fall in love', Luhan. That stuff is for kids and girls."

Luhan couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"I'm a guy, Luhan. A handsome, wealthy, prince. One of the most power men in the Asian world. I don't fall in love." Sehun huffed clearly before stomping out the room leaving the older male speechless. Luhan shook his head.

"He's such an idiot."

--

Later that day when Luhan had gone to the kitchen to watch Kyunsoo practice his cooking skills with Yixing, Sehun tagged along only to "talk with Jongin." At that Luhan shrugged and nodded, before they walked to the kitchen where Yixing was already awing at the doe eyed boy's talent. Jongin leaned on the counter as if he had already seen it many times but was still utterly amazed every time.

"Kyungie! Yixing!" Luhan exclaims as he enters the room, immediately leaving Sehun's side. Sehun didn't notice it but his lips had slightly curved to a frown from the loss of a certain Chinese male by his side.

"Luhan!..And Sehun, too?" Yixing smiles, which Luhan happily returns but the young prince doesn't. He walked over to Jongin, also leaning on the counter and watched from afar. Honestly, he didn't know why he came in the first place. He wasn't interested in Kyungsoo's cooking, nor did he really have anything to tell Jongin.

Yixing didn't take much offense to Sehun ignoring him but leaned towards Luhan and whispered in his ear. "How's Sehun? Everything okay?"

Luhan swallowed, unsure of what to say. "He's fine. Just sorting some things on his own. He's got alot to think about right now."

Yixing nodded and rested his arm on Luhan's shoulder.

"So, what are you making today?" Luhan asked excitedly. Kyungsoo had already prepared the chopped and measured ingredients for his dish, all laid out on a cutting board.

"The classic, bibimbop." Kyungsoo says, looking from the corner of his eye at his friend. Luhan jumps before turning to Yixing. He grabbed Yixing's hands together with his and his eyes sparkled.

"Oh, yes! Kyungie makes the best bibimbop! It's one of our most popular dishes at our old restuarant! He uses the basic and simple ingredients but it still tastes amazing! I don't know how he does it!" Luhan compliments and Kyungsoo blushes.

"Really? Then I must try some today!" Yixing commented with a laugh.

Sehun gritted his teeth and glared at the two Chinese men in front of him. Even Jongin could feel Sehun tense beside him.

What did Yixing whisper to Luhan about? Why are they whispering?!

Oh, hell no! He did not just put his arm on Luhan's shoulder. Luhan is not an arm rest so he should not be leaning on him in that manner!

At the sight of Luhan grabbing Yixing's hand, Sehun's eyes nearly shot lasers from how hard he was staring at them.

He shouldn't be allowed to hold anyone's hand but mine- wait..what am I even saying?! Sehun, snap out of it!

He didn't hear most of their conversation about how skilled Kyungsoo was at cutting up certain ingredients for the dish. Sehun zoned out in his own world where Yixing did not exist or make any contact with Luhan. Even Jongin couldn't keep all his attention on the handsome cook because of how annoyed and frustrated Sehun seemed. He didn't have to say anything for Jongin to simply feel it radiating off his body.

Kyungsoo took out 4 bowls and placed a reasonable amount of rice in each of them. He assumed Sehun was also going to be eating with them. Considering that the young prince barely spoke, let alone greet him, the only explanation to why he was there must have been for the food.

"The key point in arranging the ingredients is to have different colors touching. Keep the two yellows and two reds apart from each other..." Kyungsoo explained to Yixing as he placed the carrots and pickled radish into the bowls. After placing everything inside, Luhan nodded in satisfaction.

"Wow..that makes such a big difference! You're so clever." Yixing awes, nodding his head.

"Well," Kyungsoo shakes his head sheepishly. " this is pretty basic.."

Jongin finally speaks up and the shorter male immediately looks at him with a warm expression. "Let's try it!"

Kyungsoo passed the bowls out. Yixing and Luhan happily accepted the bowl and Jongin smiled at him as he took the metal bowl. Sehun reluctantly took the bowl, mumbling a thanks, which Kyungsoo wasn't surprised about.

Carefully mixing the rice and the ingredients, 3 of the 4 men anticipated the taste of Kyungsoo's dish. Luhan was always excited to eat Kyungsoo's food. Yixing was eager to find out how great the food was after hearing Luhan compliment it. Jongin, being madly in love with the cook, simply looked forward to being able to eat Kyungsoo's dish, even believing that he made it especially for him. Sehun on the other hand grumpily stirred the food around, trying to evenly spread the pepper paste with the ingredients and the rice. He never really liked bibimbop in the first place so he didn't have high expectations for Kyungsoo's cooking.

After one mouthful, they were all amazed by the bursting flavors of such a traditional and simply dish. Except Sehun.

"Wow! This is...seriously amazing!" Yixing exclaims with a wide smile. Kyungsoo friendly returns it, modestly accepting the compliment.

"As good as always, Kyungie!" Luhan smiles, giving his best friend a thumbs up.

"I expected no less. This is probably the best I've tasted!" Jongin looks at Kyungsoo and no words need to be exchanged between the two to know what they were thinking. Kyungsoo's reddening cheeks said it all.

Hearing these responses, Sehun decided that he should try the rice himself. Just as he was about to put the spoonful into his mouth, Luhan took Yixing's spoon and gave a scoop of his bibimbop to him. This caused Sehun to cough and choke on the rice in his mouth. Everyone looked at him.

Embarrassed, Sehun only did what his instincts told him to do.

"This is so bland. There's nothing special about this rice."

Like a wronged child, Sehun put the bowl down on the counter and stomped out of the kitchen. Jongin's eyes widened before looking at Kyungsoo. It was almost as if he needed reassurance that Kyungsoo wasn't offended or hurt by Sehun's rude comment. When he noticed that Kyungsoo didn't have much of a reaction, picked up Sehun's bowl and gave Kyungsoo his own.

"If Sehun doesn't want it, I'll take his. You can have mine." Jongin says with a wink before dashing off after his friend. This left Kyungsoo in a temporary shock.

"So manly!" Luhan teased, hugging his bowl closer to himself.

Kyungsoo's ears turned a deep red and he stared at the bowl of rice containing the spoon that went in Jongin's mouth. Kyungsoo thought he was going crazy.

Yixing was a bit clueless at first about why Luhan was saying this but quickly caught on with a laugh. He patted Kyungsoo's shoulder knowingly and Kyungsoo only blushed further at the memory of Jongin's wink.

-

"Yah! Sehun!" Jongin jogged behind the said male, careful not to spill the rice.

Sehun huffed, crossing his arms. "What?"

"Why the hell would you say that when its obviously not true? That was really rude of you." Jongin tells him, taking a spoonful of Sehun's rice. "This tastes amazing! I don't know what you're talking about."

Sehun rolled his eyes and spoke as if he was stating the obvious. "It's just rice and basic ingredients Jongin. The only reason why you think it tastes so great is because you're in love with the person who makes it."

Jongin didn't bother to deny. "Partially true. I might be in love with Kyungsoo but there's no denying how darn good his cooking is."

"It's not that good."

"Either way, what you did was really immature, Sehun." Jongin insists, making the blonde even more annoyed.

"Why do you keep siding with that kid for everything?! Is he suddenly your new best friend?" Sehun glares and Jongin shakes his head.

"First, he's older than both of us. Second, you know that you're my best friend. No one can replace you. I don't understand why you're getting all upset about this."

"Because," Sehun throws his hands in the air. "you're acting like he's the best person in the world, like a love sick teenager. That's for kids and obessive girls, Jongin."

At this, Jongin frowned. "You're one to talk. You're the one getting all defensive and pissed when someone talks or touches Luhan."

Sehun scoffs. "I do not! I don't care who Luhan interacts with. He can do whatever he pleases!" His words seemed angrier than they should've been.

Jongin lets out a laugh. "Don't kid yourself, Sehun. I see it. We all do...expect for Luhan probably. He's pretty dense when it comes to this."

"Are you saying that I'm in love with Luhan?" Sehun asks, sounding almost offended by this accusation.

Jongin took another spoonful of rice. "Even if I say so, you wouldn't believe me."

"Because it's not true! I'm not in love with Luhan. I'm not!" Sehun declares before stomping off to is room.

It was 4 in the afternoon and Sehun was quite hungry. Luhan had told Halmeoni that they should eat dinner a bit later because they'd be trying Kyungsoo's food. Of course, Halmeoni agreed and now, Sehun's stomach was growling. He had only been laying in bed for 5 minutes but he already seemed to be bored out of his mind.

"Stupid Jongin. Stupid Kyungsoo. Stupid Bibimbop. Stupid Lu-"

"Sehun!" The familiar voice startled Sehun from his mindless mumbling. Luhan shut the door and walked over to the bed holding his bowl of rice.

Sehun didn't bother to pretend to sleep. "What?"

"Are you okay? You didn't even eat the bibimbop." Luhan pouted. Just the word made Sehun frustrated.

"I wasn't hungry." He lied.

Luhan let out a sigh of relief. "See, I knew that was it! Kyungsoo's cooking had to be good. You probably just didn't have an appetite for i-"

Grrr........

Luhan was interrupted by a strange grumbling sound. He furrowed his brows. "What's that?"

Sehun tried to subtly cover his stomach. "W-What's what? I didn't hear anythi-"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Sehun freezes, feeling the blood rush to his cheeks. Luhan stares at him before his eyes drift towards his stomach. After a few seconds of silence, Luhan couldn't hold in his laughter.

"Shut up!" Sehun frowns. The embrassment of his stomach grumbling in front of Luhan made him want the bed to swallow him whole.

"And you say you're not hungry?" Luhan teased an Sehun huffed.

"I'm really not."

"Sureeee." Luhan added, knowing exactly how to annoy the young prince. Sehun sat up and just as he was about to get off the bed, Luhan stuck a spoon full of rice in front of his face.

"Here."

Sehun blankly stared at the rice, not knowing whether he should eat it or not. The uncomfortable tightening of this stomach was irritating him and it was only natural for him to be tempted by the food offered to him.

"Just try it. I promise you it's really good." Luhan pushed, moving he spoon closer to Sehun's lips.

Slowly and hesitantly, Sehun opened his mouth and looked up at Luhan as he took the rice into his mouth. He carefully chewed and avoided eye contact with Luhan.

Why the hell does Luhan's bibimbop taste better than mine?!

After swallowing, Sehun didn't say anything. Luhan took this as a good sign.

"See? What did I tell you?" Luhan smiled and Sehun's eyes bounced from one wall to the other.

"I-It's edible."

Smirking, Luhan scooped another spoonful. "Want some more?"

He held the spoon towards Sehun once more but when the blonde made a movement to eat the rice, Luhan pulled it back and ate it himself. 

Sehun frowned and glared at Luhan from decieving him but all the older male could do was laugh at how cute Sehun's pout looked.

It didn't cross Sehun's mind until a few more spoonfuls later that he had just shared quite a few indirect kisses with Luhan.

 


Just some more fluff of Hunhan ^.^ Lmao, Sehun is such an adorable hypocrite!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter..although it was quite boring >_<"

Leave a comment! What were some things Sehun said that were ironic? What do you think of the Kaisoo side pairing? :)

I absolutely adore your comments! Your feedback are always so helpful and fun to read ^.^ I love you guys to pieces! Each and every single one of you. >3< <3 <3

Thank you for reading and supporting this story! I'm so glad I had time to write a new chapter for you guys but also expect one this Saturday or Sunday for some more HunHan romance ;) <3

Comment, Upvote, and Subscribe!