My Type

Fated To You

 Eventually everything began to fall into a routine over the next few weeks. Sehun would wake up with Luhan's arms around him and he would always push the brunet away the very second he woke up. He also showered first before leaving their room for a morning stroll. His walk always lasted around 15 minutes, only once being 17 minutes and 24 seconds when Luhan woke up late, before the other male would find him in the rose gardens and call him for breakfast.

Breakfast would always consist of a variety of new dishes every morning, with the exception of Luhan's favorite mackerel. Kyungsoo began to practice his cooking skills by working in the palace kitchen, which Luhan helps through hours and hours of feedback on his fish dish. Jongin also began eating together with them at their meals, adding one more person to annoy Sehun at the table.
 
Sehun wasn't one to normally eat mackerel, let alone much fish at all. But he found himself occasionally reaching for a piece and putting it on his plate. And it was most of the time that Luhan noticed the younger's silent actions that he knew Sehun was starting to like mackerel too. 
 
Their days would mostly consist of lazing around the palace, walking through the rose garden, sneaking out into the town but always failing to get past the gates, or bothering Kyungsoo while Jongin tried to "flirt" with him. It was always a failure, thanks to Sehun and Luhan destroying the moment. 
 
So obviously, after nearly 2 weeks and a half of spending everyday with the other male, Sehun eventually grew accustomed to Luhan's presence. He gave up trying to ignore the bubbly China boy after the eighth day when Halmeoni threatened that either they stuck with each other or they would be assigned 25 body guards to watch their every move. Of course, Sehun couldn't have that happening so even if it meant to have Luhan glued to him every morning, he would. 
 
To sum it up, the young prince was finally accepting Luhan into his life. He still refused to marry and be tied down to the other, completely, but he decided that Luhan was manageable enough for a while. Jongin would always tell him that Luhan had gotten under his skin and 'broken down his mighty walls' but Sehun simply denied, saying that he had "ridiculously gone bonkers chasing after Kyungsoo for so long." 
 
Luhan on the other hand was more comfortable about being with the young prince. Being the accepting person he was, he grew quite fond of the younger male much more quickly. Sehun made a nice body pillow (and heater) for Luhan in the morning. He would always catch Sehun on his own and Luhan knew that it was his job to fill in his spot beside the other. Even if Sehun constantly pushed him away.
 
"Sehun-ah!" Luhan turns over as they laid side by side on the palace meadows. He recently discovered the 'magical' place and has been dragging Sehun back almost everyday. If the young prince refused (often in an attempt to run away), Luhan would sulk and go on his own before Sehun eventually dragged himself beside the other. That always made Luhan smile. 
 
He liked spending time with Sehun and it made him feel even better when the younger male willingly went along with him. The palace meadow was like their own place, at least to Luhan. He had asked Jongin about the area, who explained that it was often empty and not many people visited it. It was their late Queen's favorite place but she hadn't been able to spend much time there before falling ill. Under the King's request, the meadow was maintained and taken care of by the royal staff who have been there since the early days. Luhan wanted to ask more about Sehun's parents but he thought he should wait for another time. Jongin seemed to only know a bit more Sehun did about the royal family, considering that he worked around the palace more and also because he too was Sehun's age. 
 
"What?" Sehun lets out a sigh with his eyes closed. He enjoyed the gentle breeze across his cheeks and the warm rays resting on his face. The only thing he would have changed about the situation was the boy laying beside him. He didn't know how he had ended up there, again.
 
"Do you ever wonder.." Luhan pauses as a gust of wind blows by them. ".. Do you believe in destiny?"
 
It was around 4 in the afternoon and the two boys were bored out of their minds. After their fifth attempt to leave the palace grounds, Luhan gave up under Halmeoni's worried request. His head had fully recovered after a week of resting, in which Sehun had to "help" him through. Luhan would say that it was more of the young prince watching him struggle while standing next to him.
 
After that week, Sehun though he was free from Luhan but unfortunately, Halmeoni threatened him with bodyguards and Sehun knew he was doomed.
 
"No." 
 
"Well, why not?" Luhan propped himself on his elbows, and rested his head on his hands. 
 
"Because it's stupid. Like your question."
 
Luhan rolled his eyes. He had come to know that Sehun thought almost everything was stupid, including their bathroom door, the dinner chair, and Luhan's smiling face.
"That's what you say about everything." 
 
"Okay." Sehun didn't make much of an effort to continue the conversation. There was so much on his mind that all he wanted was peace and quiet. Something he's lost ever since Luhan moved into the palace.
 
"Hey.." Luhan pouted at Sehun's short response and poked his cheek. "Hey.. Hey..he-!!" 
 
Sehun sat up too quickly, catching Luhan off guard. This sent him rolling down the tiny hill with a loud yelp. Luhan sat at the bottom with a frown.
 
He had gotten a few minor scratches and a tiny bruise but it didn't bother him. Actually, you could barely notice them. It wasn't the first time he had fallen off the hill. Which was why he was upset.
 
Even after watching his tumble, Sehun was still sitting on top of the hill, enjoying the blowing air. It was as if Luhan hadn't even disappeared from his side, let alone roll down in the grass. The hill wasn't steep nor rocky so he wasn't completely in danger. 
 
But still, Luhan didn't like the lack of care and attention.
 
"Sehun-ah!" Luhan yelled, as he attempted to stand up. He looked from the corner of his eye and saw Sehun's head turn.
 
"What are you doing down there?" Sehun asked casually and Luhan wanted to strangle the young prince. Even though Luhan would call Sehun his friend (Sehun would disagree), he also had a deep hatred for the kid's huge ego and arrogance. 
 
"I fell." Luhan says, trying to get some sort of sympathy. 
 
"Oh." Sehun looks at him. There was about a 14 feet distance between them. "Well, okay."
 
'Well, okay'?! That's it?
 
"I-I think I sprained my ankle." Luhan calls back, although it isn't really necessary. The meadow was quiet and there wasn't much noise in the area. 
 
"Are you sure?" Sehun asks lazily. It was one of those situation when someone asks you to do something and you ask a stupid and obvious question to postpone the task a few seconds.
 
"Wha- Yes, I am sure!" Luhan says, already quite annoyed with Sehun. He wasn't going along with his plan. 
 
Luhan heard the younger male sigh before slowly getting off his and dusting his jeans. Then, almost too slowly, he walked down to where Luhan stood with one foot bent.
 
"Which leg hurts?" He asks, looking at the brunet's feet.
 
"My r-right." Luhan lifts his leg, not forgetting to add a realistic wince. 
 
Sehun looks at the limp foot before running his hand through his hair. He looked around, hoping a servant or butler would be around but it was too deserted to call for any assistance. 
 
"Why are you so careless?" Sehun lets out a hopeless sigh and walked in front of Luhan. He didn't do anything for a moment.
 
"I jus-" 
 
"Get on." The young prince gets down on one knee with his back facing towards Luhan. His eyes widened, never believing that the other would actually help him. 
 
"Wai- You want me to get on-.. Are you giving me a-"
 
"Just get on before I leave you he- Oh my god! What the hell, why are you so heavy?!!" Sehun struggles to stand back up on his feet when Luhan unexpectedly, without any warning, hops onto back. With the other's arms tightly around his neck and legs around his waist, Sehun takes a deep breath before carrying Luhan back towards the palace. It'd be a disaster if Halmeoni found out Luhan got hurt again.
 
"How did you even roll off the hill? Last time you chased after a squirrel. What ridiculous thing did you do this time?" Sehun groaned and Luhan rested his chin on his shoulder. The view of Sehun's height was like a whole new world.
 
"It was your fault! You scared me and I happened to sit too close to the edge of the slope.."
 
"So now it's my fault? You're the one who fell." They walked for a bit before Luhan spoke up again.
 
"You know, you're full of surprises Sehun." Luhan comments but the other doesnt respond.
 
"One second you're a big cold iceberg and the next, a warm fuzzy teddy bear. What exactly are you?"
 
Sehun furrows his brows and frowns. "..Fuzzy teddy- I am not a warm stuffed animal!" 
 
"Yes you are. Every morning, and even right now. You're actually pretty nice." Luhan smiles at Sehun, who simply huffs before readjusting Luhan's position with a small bounce.
 
"Whatever."
 
They were finally closer to the back of the palace but with Luhan on Sehun's back, the walk was going to be a bit longer than usual. Luhan took advantage of this time to talk with Sehun. Even after a few weeks, he felt as if his friendship with the young prince hadn't progressed much at all. Probably from the lack of communication.
 
"Have you ever had a crush on someone before?" Luhan asks and Sehun turns his head slightly to make eye contact with the other male. The sudden topic caught the blonde's attention. He had been observing Luhan's actions and he couldn't help but assume the worst. Not to mention that Sehun had such a huge ego.
"Are you seriously asking me this right now?" 
 
"Well, yeah..this is quite serious." Luhan jokes and Sehun continues walking. 
 
"Maybe." Sehun replies without much thought and Luhan's eyes widen.
 
"Really? I can't imagine you actually liking another person.. I thought your only friend was Jongin...unless-!"
 
"No! No! No! What-Why would you think that I had a crush on Jongin?!" Sehun quickly denies, disgust clear in his voice.
 
Luhan smirks. "I didn't say that. I was just going to say that maybe you actually have friends. I guess not."
 
"Yah!" Sehun raises his voice in annoyance but Luhan simply laughs at his reaction. 
 
"Kidding, just kidding!" 
 
"Remind me why I'm even helping you." Sehun mumbles and Luhan only hugs him tighter. 
 
"So, what about me?" Luhan asks.
 
"What about you?" Sehun responds, not paying much attention. 
 
"You know, am I okay?" Luhan continues, only causing the other male to furrow his brows.
 
"I don't know, are you?" 
 
"Not that 'okay'! I mean, would I suite your taste?" 
 
"Taste? In what? I'm not going to eat you." Sehun asks, hoping to deny his thoughts about what Luhan was asking. He knew what he meant but he didn't want to believe it. On the other hand, the older male wanted to strangle Sehun for being so dense. It wouldn't have been difficult to, considering that his hands were so close to his neck.
 
"In people!" Luhan frustratedly exclaims as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
Sehun didn't speak for a moment, his pace slowing down. "Don't tell me- Are you asking me if you are my type?"
 
"Yeah, you can put it that way." Luhan nods and Sehun awkwardly bursts into laughter, leaving the brunet in confusion.
 
"What's so funny?"
 
"Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't roll that way. I've told this to you many times. I'm straight."
 
"So? I'm straight too."
 
Sehun stops in his tracks and slightly cranes his neck towards the older male's head beside his.
 
"You? Straight? I doubt it."
 
"Why not? I'm quite manly you know."
 
"Do you even know what being 'straight' is?" 
 
"Just cuz' I'm from China doesn't mean I'm an idiot." Luhan frowns before continuing. "Are you sure you know what being straight is? From what I see, you don't really seem to like people of either gender.." 
 
"What?! Yah! You-" Sehun exclaims at Luhan's comment, causing the older male to almost lose his grip and balance on the prince's back. After the mini heart attack of possibly falling off and spraining his ankle for real, Luhan slaps the taller's back. 
 
"Don't drop me!" He exclaims, tightly gripping onto Sehun's shirt.
 
"I wouldn't have almond if you didn't just call me gay."
 
"I did not!"
 
"But you implied it! It's the same thing."
 
"No it's not! And I didn't 'imply' anything." Luhan rolled his eyes at Sehun's lame excuse. 
 
"Well then, you thought of it!" 
 
"How would you know? You can't read my mind!" Luhan argues back. Their conversation was somewhere in between a comical debate of two immature friends and a heated argument of two lovers.
 
"You're so obvious about somethings, you know? These past week and a half have been hell for me because I-..I know!" Sehun finally blurts out. Suddenly the body heat radiating from Luhan's body onto his felt more suffocating. 
 
Luhan's body tenses and Sehun feels this against his broad back. 
 
So it must be true..
 
"K-know what?" Luhan slowly and hesitantly asks.
 
Sehun took a deep breath before speaking. There could only be one reason why Luhan acted the way he did around him. From the sleeping habit to taking care of him at the dinner table.
 
"I know...that you have feelings for me."
 

Hi!! I'm back and I updated as soon as I had connection to the Internet! I hope you guys are satisfied with this longer chapter I wrote while on vacation! ^.^

Shout outs tYes-asiabaaaekyeol, TobiowasakiJazzeunicornshiho55baekbaekhyunieHunHanExo4EverAlluka10BaoZiLiShineesObsession  for commenting! Most of you got it right and even if you didn't, it was pretty close :D <3 

 

Special shoutout to AliciaYeo_ for being my 200th subscriber!!!! 

LEAVE A COMMENT: How do you think Luhan reacted to Sehun's words?

Do you think Luhan has a crush on Sehun?

 

Comment, Up vote, and Subscribe!! :D

<3