Chapter 2

Tree of Life

*Warning: All of this idea is from me, myself. It is not based on the true story, this is just a fiction.

-----------------------------------------------

They had finished all their foods, everything was empty. Now they're full, they have a lot of energy. Thry can do anything right now, just give them everything and they will absolutely do it right away.

"Dont forget, tonight you have to go to a radio sration." The manager said.

All of them nodded and get up from their seats. They all go inside the car while their manager paying the bills. Yes, their manager grill the meat for them and even paying for the meals. Their manager is so kind. After done paying, their manager join them inside the car and the driver drove off to their dorm.

Once they get in their dorm, each of the member go to the bathroom and take a shower. They really need a quick transformation before going to the studio.

After everyone was done, they quickly headed to the studio. After a whule, they've arrived in the radio station. They go inside and meet the producer of the radio station.

"Welcome. You will be on air in 15 mins. You can go inside and meet the DJ." The producer said.

Gyuri nodded and all the member go iniside. Once they go inside, they're very shocked to see someone.

"Oh, KARA members are here!" Ryeowook from Super Junior aka the DJ for tonight greeted them.

"Ryeowook shi. Nice to meet you." Gyuri said.

"Nice to meet you too." 

Ryeowook shake hands with each of the member of KARA. After that, they all sit down at their places. Random arrangement but of course the nearest to Ryeowook is Gyuri because she is the leader. The opposite of Gyuri is Young Ji. The rest sit at where they want. The producer give them the paper sheets to all of them. Its their schedule for tonight in the radio station. In 3,2,1, the radio already on air.

****some advertisement****

Ryeowook: Hello, meet me again in Sukira, kiss the radio. Tonight we have special guest with us. Lets give a big hand for KARA! They're here with their new song, Mamma Mia.

KARA: *noise* *clap,clap, clap*

Ryeowook: Please intoduce yourselves one by one.

Gyuri: Hello, I'm the leader, Gyuri imnida.

Seungyeon: Hello, I'm Seungyeon from KARA imnida.

Hara: Hello, I'm Hara imnida.

Young Ji: Hello, I'm the maknae Young Ji imnida.

Ryeowook: Okay, please introduce your new song, Mamma Mia. Anyone?

Gyuri: Hara shi.

Hara: *says the introduction*

Ryeowook: Okay, lets take a short break. After this we will be playing some games.

All the members take off their headphone and drink some water.

"This is your first time right, Young Ji?" Ryeowook who is sitting near to Young Ji asked her.

"Yes." Young Ji nodded.

"How was it?" He asked.

"I'm nervous but it is exciting and fun." Young Ji reply.

"Oh okay." He replied.

After some advertisements, all of them wore back their headphones since its going to be starting soon.

Ryeowook: Hello, welcome back to Sukira with me Ryeowook and KARA members! We have received a lot of comments, wishes, message from fans around the world. We will send it to KARA members and let them read. As I promise, we will play some games.

KARA: yeay! *noise*

Ryeowook: Let me tell you the rules, each member will pick their numbers and pick one envelope according to their numbers. There is a mission inside and they need to do it. If not, the member will get punishment from us.

KARA: yes, we are ready!

The members pick their numbers. Hara got first, Gyuri got second, Young Ji got third and lastly Seungyeon. Hara picks the envelope and its written 'do y dance'.

Ryeowoo: Woah, its y dance! Hara, please stand up and do y dance.

Hara: *take off her headphone* *started to do y dance*

KARA: Woah!! *noise*

Ryeowook: Woah, it is nice of you. Next will be the leader, Gyuri.

Gyuri: *pick one envelope*

Ryeowook: Please read what is inside.

Gyuri: Tell the fans about your past maybe about your ex-boyfriend.

Ryeowook: Woah, it is such an extreme question for an idol. Let Gyuri think of what she wants to say. Lets take a break!

With that, there are some advertisement again. They take off their headphones again. Some of them go to the washroom.

"Do I really need to do that?" Gyuri ask.

"The producer said there is one enbelope that contain really an extreme question. So you are the unlucky person who takes that envelope." Ryeowook said.

"No wonder there is 6 envelope while there are just four of us." Gyuri sighed.

"I'm sorry Gyuri shi." Ryeowook said. Gyuri smiled in responed.

Ryeowook: We are back again. You are now listening to Sukira with me Ryeowook and KARA members. Before our break, Gyuri has picked one envelope and she needs yo tell us her past about her ex-boyfrind. First of all, Gyuri, do you have a boyfriend in the past?

Gyuri: Yes.

Ryeowook: Tell us your love story.

Gyuri: Once upon a time.....

A/N: Yeay, I stop in the halfway, I make you wait for the next update to know what will happen next. Hehe, like I said, this is not based on true story. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡