Chapter 3

Tree of Life

Gyuri: One day, before I became an idol, I met with my ex-boyfriend in the bus station. I kept looking at him until the bus has arrived. Once the bus stop at the front of my school, I get off but I noticed he get off of the bus too. After walking for a while, I couldnt see him anymore.. I thought maybe he wants to go somewhere near there but its not true! Few days later, I noticed him in the hallway of the school. So he is really studying there. One day, he messaged me and from that, we became close until we become a lover.

Ryeowook: Oh, so why did you two broke up?

Gyuri: Because of me who wants to become an idol and he was transferred to Australia.

Ryeowook: Oh, so you broke up before you became an idol?

Gyuri: Yes, that time I'm still a trainee.

Ryeowook: Oh, that is such a nice yet sad story of you. Well, lets move on!

Hara: Its Young Ji's turn!!

Ryeowook: Yes, Young Ji, please pick one envelope.

Young Ji: *picked one envelope*

Ryeowook: Please give it to me. This time I'll read it for you.

Young Ji: *give the envelope to Ryeowook and wait nervously*

Ryeowook: "Tell us a story about your favourite group." So, Young Ji, who's your favourite group out of all?

Gyuri: Tell us what entertainment first!

Young Ji: Okay, its JYP entertainment.

Ryeowook: Oh, its so sad that you didnt pick Super Junior. But its okay. Who could it be? Lets take a break!

***After a few advertisement***

Ryeowook: Okay, welcome back! Lets continue our games with Young Ji's mission. Before the break, Young Ji has stated that her favoutite group is from JYP entertainment. A lot of fans has participated in guessing which group will it be. So the real answer, Young Ji?

Young Ji: Hehe, I like GOT7.

Ryeowook: Oh why?

Young Ji: When the first time they debuted I'm already a fan of them. And yesterday, before my debut, they cheer for me. *smile widely*

Ryeowook: Oh, are you that close with them?

Young Ji: Not really, but I've already met a few members of GOT7.

Ryeowook: Who is the closest friend with you?

Young Ji: Its Jackson. We have made once an advertisement together. From that, we both have each other's contact and always texting when we are free.

Ryeowook: Oh, the time is almost 1.45am. We will do Seungyeon's mission. Please pick one envelope.

Seungyeon: *picked one envelope and pass it to Ryeowook*

Ryeowook: "Sing a song for fans". Do you have any song in your mind now?

Seunyeon: No, but I'll just sing Mamma Mia.

Ryeowool: Okay, 1,2,3 start!

Seungyeon: *singing short part of Mamma Mia*

Ryeowook: Woah, its a nice song. Okay, its our time to let go of KARA. Lastly, please say something to your fans.

KARA: Thank you for having us here. For all of our fans, thank you for supporting us always. We love you!

Ryeowook: Okay, we ended here. Listen to me again tomorrow in Sukira, kiss the radio.

Everyone take off their headphones including Ryeowook. They stand up and bowing to Ryeowook and staffs. They took a picture with Ryeowook and then they go out of the building. They go back to their dorm and sleep.

~~~

The next day, they had a fan meeting in Busan. At 5pm, they left the dorm and headed to Busan.

"Unnie, will there be a lot of people?" Young Ji asked.

"Yup." Hara nodded.

"Oh, like how many?" Young Ji asked.

"Minimum is 2,000. Maximum is 6,000++. Waeyo(why)?"

"No, I'm just asking because this is also my first time." Young Ji replied.

"Dont worry. All of the fans will go to you since you're the new member of KARA." Hara smiled.

"How should I react with fans?" Young Ji asked.

"Just do whatever they wants. Example like if they want to take photo with you/of you then let them do. The most important is greeted them with a smile. Try to be friendly with them. Fans are like our supporters without their presences in front of us or our 'family' with unrelated blood or maybe they're our secret admire for so long. So, when they've met with that idol, of course they would be happy. So to make them happy, we should treat them nicely." Hara explained.

"Woah, oh okay. I will try my best to keep them happy and not regret for coming to see us!!" Young Ji said with an exciting voice.

"Yes, lets do our best!" Hara greed.

They continue to focus on their journey. It was silent in the car, some of them are nervous, happy and excited. After a few minutes, they've arrived at the venue.

They get out of the car and go the table and sit accordingly. At 11am, the fan meeting has started. A lot of fans gathered around and go to their idols for autograph. One of the fans go to Young Ji's table.

"Hello, whats your name?" Young Ji asked.

"Lee Hara imnida." That girl smiled.

"Oh, you have the same name as one the member of KARA, Goo Hara. Do you like her?" Young Ji asked and smiling.

"Yes I know her and I like her too. But before this, I've already once went to the fan meeting about 5 years ago, that time I go to Hara unnie for autograph. Now, when you join KARA, I want to ask for your autograph." That girl smiled shyly.

"Oh, thank you very much! Here's your signature." Young Ji give that girl her autograph.

"Thank you, unnie! Saranghae ♥ (I love you)." That girl reply.

Young Ji smiled and continue to give her autograph to all of her fans. She's feeling great with just one fan. She felt happy that she wants to keep on giving her autograph to her fans until midnight.

~~~

At 2pm, they've finished the event. They all stand in order and bowed to all of their fans who had came to the fan meeting. Each of them sign on a banner to keep that as memories. They bowed again and then go back inside the car.

 

 

A/N: I know its boring without Jackson and JackJi moment (yet). Dont worry, JackJi will be the highlights of the story in upcoming chapters! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡