Chapter 6

Tree of Life

"I would like to have you two as the main cast for a KBS drama." The producer said.

They two hung their mouth open and looks surprised. Even that is Jackson's wish, he didnt expect that there is an editor that wants to take him and Young Ji for a drama and he didnt expect also that it could be this quick to get a job.

"Are you sure?" Jackson asked.

"Yes." The producer nodded.

Young Ji's POV

How am I going to go through all these? I'm a new rookie and I'm just debuted a few days ago? I guess. And now I need to act in a drama with Jackson. Okay, at least my partner is the person that I've known since before I debuted. I guess I need his help to do all these. I'm not sure if I can do my best and give what the director wants but I will try with Jackson's help. Maybe? Okay who knows.

"Why are you silent?" Jackson said.

That broke all of my thoughts in my head just now. I smiled to him and say I'm fine.

"Are you scared or maybe nervous?" He asked concernly.

"Quite a bit." I said but actually A LOT. okay whatever.

"Dont worry, I'll guide you and even the director will help us. I didnt expect this thing will be happen too. Technically, its not my fault." He said.

"Okay." I cant say this is his fault too. Maybe the producer and the directer is finding a new artist so maybe we're the latest new artist, so thats why they chose us. Okay, I need to get started acting so that my acting skill isn't that bad.

"Okay, both of you will meet the editor of a drama tomorrow. I'll give the address to your manager." The producer said for the last word.

We both bowed to the producer and get out of the office.

"Do you expect any of this?"

Omg, dont ask me because if Hara unnie didnt tell me about Jackson saying he want to be a hero at stadio station, I wouldnt know why the producer was pairing the two of us for a drama.

"No." I shook my head without facing him.

Suddenly Jackson stopped on his spot making me stop too. I looked at him and he was already staring at me.

"What?" I asked not knowing why he stopped and staring at me.

"Lets go somewhere else after this to talk about it?" Jackson said.

"Where do you want to go? You dont have any schedule?" I asked.

"No, lets go to the 'our' favourite restaurant?" He said.

Since when did the restaurant that he brought me once for a dinner the last time became his and I favourite restautant? But still, I nodded my head because not, I will need to decide a place which I didnt even know where the hell shall we go.

We get out of the building and go inside his' driver car and headed to the 'our favourite restaurant'. I fall asleep on his shoulder until we had arrived at the restaurant. Jackson wake me up and we go inside the restaurant. We sat down at the empty room which is VIP and more private room. We ordered our food and wait for it. After a while, the food has been served. Both of us started eating.

"Have you been acting for any drama before this?"

"No."

"Do you love to act?"

"Kind of. I would like to give it a try even though my acting skill as bad as hell."

Jackson lauged at that fact. I stare at him and make a face 'is that fumny?'

"Okay, I know its not funny. It just so cute that you casually admit the bad fact about you." Jackson said.

What did he say? He says I'm cute? Oh please, can you not?

"So why did you choose me to be the heroin?"

"Because you're so cute and maybe I have that feeling to be paired with you and act some stupid/real stuff with you. I dont really know the actual reason. Maybe that time I was thinking about you, so I just blurted it out."

"Ahh~~" I nodded.

"Did you watch or listen to the radio station that time?"

"No, sorry. I'm practicing with my members that time." I said.

"Oh its okay. But I've listen to your radio station when you're recording. I heard my name and my group name." He smirked.

Is he serious? He made me blushing a bit. I looked at the side to cover my pink-ish face.

"Are you blushing?" Jackson chuckle.

"No!" I said.

"Haha, is the thing you said is true?" 

"Yes."

"Woah, so I'm your favourite male artist right? Woah, I'm so proud!"

"Dont be so proud of yourself. I like Lee Minho more than you because I've been watching all of his drama." I smiled to make him irritated.

Jackson do a sad face like he had just lost something precious.

"So I lost against Lee Minho?" He asked with a sad tone.

"No, you're still my number one." I said that because I dont want him to act like a sad person forever.

With that, he almost jumped out of his chair. He is so happy like a little kid that just got a candy.

"Are you serious? Yeay!!" Jackson smiled happily.

I just nodded slowly. We didnt notice that we have finished our food since we talk a lot. Jackson paid the bill and and we headed back to our dorms. After we've arribed at my dorm, I thanked Jackson and get out of the car.

"See you tomorrow." Jackson said.

"Okay." I said then go inside my dorm.

Once I opened the door, I saw all my unnies staring at me in a good way like I've done something weird.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

Gyuri unnie stand up and walked towards me.

"How's your date?" She asked.

"What date? I'm going out with Jackson to talk only." I said.

"You're talking about your relationship between the two of you?" She teased me.

"Whatever unnie. I'm tired, Iwant to rest." I walked away and go to my room. I go inside and laid down on my bed.

 

 

 

A/N: I am more comfortable doing POVs so the upcoming chapter there will be a lot of POVs. Hope you dont get confuse. Sorry for the late update too. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡