Chapter 14

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

I walked out from the building without disguise again, I dont care, I already lost my job for a week. I felt angry at myself. How could I didnt know that rumours can be spread when a fan spotted me. I go to the beach that I always go because I dont know where else to go. I sat on a bench facing the beach. I looked up and see the clear sky which is very peaceful. I wish I could be like the sky.

Suddenly Jackson sitting beside me and said "Dont ever give up in life, keep on moving forward." And I'm looking at him with a blur expression. I dont know where is he come from and suddenly appear like a ghost.

I looked at him and said, "What are you doing here?"

"I am here to enjoy the beautiful scenery in front of me together with you." He looked at me and wink.

"Okay but where have you been for the last few days?" I asked.

"I was visiting my parents at Hong Kong because I want to check on my mom's condition." He replied.

"So you went there for one day only?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Why dont you stay longer?" I asked.

"Because of my work and about the rumours." Jackson said. Now, I'm thinking about the rumours.

"What are you doing there in front of our dorm?" He asked.

"I was looking for you because you didnt come for the shooting and Director Cgoi aldo didnt know where are you." I said.

"I forgot to tell Director Choi, I only told manager hyung." He said.

"How is the shooting?" He continued.

"It was fine until today and the coming days." I said.

"Why? What happened during the shooting when I wasnt there?" He panicked.

"Because of the rumours, Mr. CEO will hold my schedules for a week includimg the shooting for that drama." I explained.

"Really? Omg, I should go to my company now." He said.

"Okay then, bye." I said and then he disappear.

End of the POV

 

 

A/N: update for today, hope you enjoy! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡