Chapter 18

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

What should I feel now? Tell me! After Jackson kissed me, we go back to the hotel and go to our own room. He didnt say anything afterwards. I dont know whats the reason for him to be like this. He's acting weird right? He suddenly become a kind, sweet and romantic guy. Is there anything happening right now that I missed out? I am still lying on my bed thinking about what had happened today. Forget it, lets just sleep. I closed my eyes and slowly I'm already on the dreamland.

 

Next morning, I woke up because I hear my phone buzzed means there's message. I opened my phone and saw that Jackson sent me a message.

Hello beautiful, did you sleep well? I'm already waiting for you at the cafe down here.

-Jackson

I smiled a little because he's being sweet. I'm too overwhelming with his sweetness. I should get ready now because he said he's already waiting for me. I get up from my bed and get ready. Minutes later, I looked at myself on the mirror putting some make up. I grab my bag and leave my room. I go inside the lift to the lobby and headed to the cafe. I saw him sitting at the corner in the cafe and I approached him.

"Hey, did you already wait for so long?" I said sitting on the chair in front of him.

"Not that long, dont worry. What would you like to order?" He asked and call the waiter.

"Well, I would like to have a cup of latte." I said to the waiter.

"How about food, miss?" The waiter asked.

"No thanks." I said and the waiter go back to work after taking my order.

"Why you dont want to eat?" Jackson asked.

"I dont feel like eating right now." I replied.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked concernly.

"Because of you." I said and the waiter served my latte.

"Me? What did I do?" He said after the waiter has walked away.

"You stole my first kiss..." I said in a lower tone.

I can see that he's blushing and its cute.

"I-I didnt mean to do that to y-you." He said shyly.

"And you were being sweet with me this morning and now you act like nothing happened." I continue my words earlier.

"I-I'm sorry." He said and blushed.

"You're so cute!" I said as I pinch his nose.

"Stop it." He said. And I stopped.

"When is our flight?" I asked.

"Ah, its at 12.30pm. I've booked the ticket already." He said.

"So we're going to check out from here at 10.30 and then go to the airport?" I asked.

"Yes." He said and I nodded.

I quickly finish my latte so that we wont be in a rush. After drinking, we decided to take a few photos before going back. We walked out from the cafe and go to the beach. Jackson ask me to do some post and I did. He become my handsome photographer for a while.

"You dont want to take a picture?" I asked.

"I dont want to take alone. So lets take a selca together!" He said and come near me.

"Hana..dul..set! *click*" He said.

"Let me have a look at the picture." I said as I'm trying to grab the camera.

"Wait, let me see first." He said and I just nodded.

Then, he give it to me while smiling and I look at the picture. My mouth open wide like an 'O' because what I saw is really unexpectable. He was kissing my cheek. How come I didnt know that he was kissing my cheek? I'm seriously lost in another world.

"Lets go back and pack our things." He said.

Here we go again, He acted like nothing happened. Haihh this kid! We went to the hotel and packs our things. After a few minutes, we both done and go to the lobby. Jackson give the keys at the counter. After that, we go to the airport. Once arrived there, we straighted away go inside the plane and what I know, I was closing my eyes the whole trip.

"Young Ji ya.. wake up. We're here." Jackson said once we're already arrived.

I slowly open my eyes and adjust to it so that I can see clearly. He took our small backpack and we go outside the plane. Before we go outside the plane, I stopped him as I saw there are a lot of fans.

"We dont need to disguise?" I asked.

"We didnt disguise when we were going to Jeju and now lets do the same." He said and smiled.

"Dont you scared that there might be a rumour about us?" I asked.

"Dont worry. Lets go!" He said and hold my hand. I just followed him while looking down cause I am still scared about the rumours. We went inside the van after went through all the fans at the airport.

"Are you okay? Did the fans pushing you too hard?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Okay." He said then suddenly his phone ring.

"Yeoboseyo?" He said and continue talking through his phone.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go somewhere. Its important. I'll just get down here and ask the driver of the van to send you back at the dorm." He said once he finished talking to the phone.

"Okay. Its not a problem to me. Thank you for the trip. See you!" I said.

"See you. Take care, bye." He said then went out of the van.

 

 

A/N: Update for today, enjoy! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡

And also, do check out my new oneshot story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1031857/he-s-back-kara-oneshot-romance-mark-got7-jackji