Chapter 22

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

How should I react with him? I didn't mad at him but why do my voice sounds cold? I didn't mean to be harsh on him but I don't know, my body controls it not my mind nor heart.

"So, I want to talk about yesterday." Jackson said and lower his head.

"I dont want to talk about it. I'm still sick, I don't think my brain want to accept the information that you're going to tell me." I said with with a cold voice.

What's wrong with me? I'm not mad at him. Young Ji, wake up! He's nothing to you but just a FRIEND. Not more than that.

"So, what topic do you want to talk about?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, how's the shooting?" I asked.

"We're supposed to do the shooting today but since you're sick, so we cancel it." He replied.

"Director Choi must've been upset. We didnt shoot for a week and yet we still took a few days more off." I said with a sad voice.

"Dont worry about that. I'm sure that we will have a packed-schedule after this. So get well rest and get ready for the busy time that awaits us." He said and smiled.

"Yeah, you should rest too." I said.

"Then, can I sleep beside you?" He asked and smirked.

"Yah, no! I'm still sick." I said and blushed a bit.

"Okay, okay." Jackson chuckled.

Just then, Hara unnie come inside my room and placed the tray of food on the table.

"Here's the chicken porridge for you, Young Ji. Since you don't really have energy, I suggest you, Jackson to feed her." Hara unnie said.

"O-okay." Jackson said and Hara go out of my room.

"Let me help you to sit up first." Jackson said and help me to sit up.

He took the tray and put it on his lap and scoop a spoonful of porridge. He blew it first to cool it down.

"Ahhhhh~" Jackson said and I opened my mouth. He then feed me.

"Is it nice?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded. 

"Its good then. Finish it off, okay?" He said. 

I nodded. He continue to feed me until it's finished. He then give me my medicine and I swallow it.

"Now rest." He said and I sleep.

The next time I woke up, I couldn't see Jackson anywhere. Instead I saw Hara unnie playing with her phone. 

"Young Ji, you're awake." She smiled and approach me.

"Where's Jackson, unnie?" I asked her.

"He said he have something to do so he left 10 minutes after you've slept." She replied.

"Ahh, you don't have work today, unnie?" I asked.

"No. That's why I'm going to replace Jackson to take care of you." Hara unnie replied.

"There's no need for you to do that." I weakly smiled at her.

"You're sick and someone have to watch over you." Hara unnie said.

"Gomawo, unnie." I said.

"Anything for our maknae." She then smiled and I smiled too.

End of POV

"What should we do for the two of them?" Mark asked BamBam. 

"I dont know." BamBam shrugged his shoulder.

"I am going to stop them for our own sake." JB said.

"Dont you afraid that one of them will punch you?" BamBam asked.

"No, I have to do this as a leader. I will not let anyone hurt my dongsaengs feeling." JB said with a serious tone.

"Okay then. You sure can do this. Fighting!" Mark said and both of them cheer for their leader.

Jackson's POV

"Its over. Please stop finding me." I said.

"Its not yet over! I know you want me, I know you still love me. Please, Jackson. I cant live without you." She said and sobbed. 

"No, Sara, it's over. There is no more an us." I said to her.

"No! I want you, you want me. We can be together and live happily." Sara, my ex-girlfriend said.

"I dont want you back. It's all my mistake because I chose you. I'm so stupid back then. Now I already realized, so please, stop finding and chasing me." I said to her not wanting to meet her eyes.

"Stop." Our conversation were interrupt by JB.

"You, this is our dorm, we have our own privacy. So please get out from here." JB said to Sara.

"I need to talk to him!" She half-shouted. 

"We still have work to do. We hope you can understand and the outsiders are not allowed to come inside our dorm." JB said and pull her out.

"I'll find you again next time." She said and gone.

"Gomawo, hyung." I said and hug JB.

He knew my past story with Sara so well. He is the one who was there when I went through all that. I'm really thankful to him.

"No problem. I should protect my dongsaengs." JB said and smiled.

We then both go inside.

End of POV

"What did you do to Jackson? Why did he ignore me?!" Sara said with an angry tone.

"I didn't do anything. Perhaps, what did you do?" Michael asked her.

"Is went to see him but he ignored me and ask me to go away even his friend too!" She said. 

"Where did you go and see him?" He asked.

"In his dorm." Sara replied.

"You shouldn't go to their dorm.  You know that, anybody can't get inside the dorm." Michael said.

"I have no choice! Where else could I see him? There are reporters outside and I don't want to be the main tittle on newspaper on Internet." She said with an annoyed face.

"You could just at least call him or what." Michael said.

"He won't answer my call! That's why I went to see him." She raised her voice.

"Aisshh, this girl." He sighed.

"Now help me." She said.

"Help you with what?" Michael asked.

"I know what to do to make Jackson chose me over that stupid kid! (Young Ji)" She smirked.

"What is it?" He asked and she keep on smirking as the plan is lingering inside her head.

 

 

A/N: yeay, the troublemaker is here! She's going to destroy the JackJi couple. We might have a bad ending of the story, hahahah.  Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡