Chapter 17

Tree of Life

At 5pm, Young Ji woke up from her sleep and go to the bathroom. After a while, she come out from the bathroom and took her phone.

"Should I call Jackson? Is he still sleeping?" Young Ji asked herself while looking at Jackson's mumber on her phone screen.

She is about to call him but then she hear someone knocking the door. She cancel to call Jackson and put aside her phone. She walked towards the door and open it.

"Hey! Did you sleep well?" Jackson asked.

"Yes. I have a great sleep." Young Ji replied.

"Thats good. Do you want to walk around the beach?" Jackson asked.

"Can I?" Young Ji asked shyly.

"Why not? Lets go." Jackson was about to take Young Ji's hand and take her but Young Ji didnt move.

"Why are you not moving? I thought you want to go?" Jackson ask weirdly.

"I havent take a bath yet." She said shyly.

"Okay. I'll wait for you at my room. Just knock on the door once you're ready." Jackson said and go to his room while Young Ji closed the door and take a bath.

After a few minutes, Young Ji's done and knock on the door of Jackson's room. He opened the door.

"Are you ready?" Jackson asked.

"Yes." Young Ji said.

"Lets go." He locked the door.

Jackson pull out his hand and Young Ji take it. He interwined their fingers and they started walking.

"Are you sure we're here just because we want to enjoy the scenery?" Young Ji asked.

"Yes. Why? You dont like it?" Jackson asked.

"No, I love it." Young Ji said.

"Thats good." Jackson smiled.

"But dont you have any schedules?" Young Ji asked.

"Dont worry, I already said to them that I want to take a rest for a few days." Jackson said.

"Okay then." Young Ji replied.

They are walking along the beach while taking a fresh air. They looked like a couple because they're waking while they interwined their fingers. Young Ji suddenly felt shy and she blushed. She doesnt know that Jackson is so kind until he wants to take hee somwhere just to make her hapoy.

"Do you like it?" Jackson asked.

"W-what?" Young Ji doesnt hear him clearly as she's spacing out.

"I asked if you like it?" Jackson asked again.

"Yes, I like it." Young Ji replied.

"Thats good. Well, its dinner time. Lets eat!" Jackson said and pull her towards the restaurant.

They sat on a table in a closed area which they still can watch the beautiful scenery. Jackson pull out the chair for Young Ji and she sat down. After that, he sat on his chair.

"Why are you doing all this?" Young Ji asked because they're having a candle-light dinner.

"Just for fun and for you to enjoy." He smiled widely.

"Thank You, Jackson but when did you prepare this?" I said with a soft tone.

"When you're taking bath." Jackson said and she nodded.

They order the food and the waiter served plain wated first.

"Are we going back to Seoul tonight?" Young Ji asked.

"Since its already late, we're going to stay here for a night. Tomorrow morning only we're going back." Jackson replied.

The waiter came and served our food.

"Look so delicious!" Young Ji exclaimed.

"Yes, lets eat and enjoy our food until the cleaner dont need to wash the dishes." Jackson said.

Young Ji laughed a bit and started to eat. Halfway eating, Jackson suddenly hold a spoon in front of Young Ji's mouth and she open and eat it with a smile.

"Thank you." Young Ji said.

"No problem." Jackson replied.

They continue to eat until they have finished all the food.

"I'm so full. Thank you for the treat." Young Hi ssaidm.

"No problem. You thank me a lot today." Jackson said.

"Thats because you are so kind to me and you did everything that I must thank to you. So thank you again." Young Ji said.

"Haha you're so cute. I have another surprise for you." Jackson said.

"What is it? It looks like you have planned these even before we came here." Young Ji asked.

"Yes, I just want you to be happy." Jackson replied.

"Why am I not happy? I'm happy almost everyday." Young Ji said.

"Okay then. Follow me." Jackson go to her side and take her hand.

They areived at the special area of the restaurant which is private so only two of them are there. They are facing the beach and sitting on a bench.

"Its so cold and nice here. I hope we can stay here longer but I have work to do and JYP will be mad." Jackson pouted.

"You are such a kid! We can always come here again when we're not busy." Young Ji pinched his cheeks.

"Promise me that we will come here together someday." He put out his pinky finger.

"Promise." And they interwined their pinky finger means both of them will keep the promise.

"Come here closer." Jackson said.

"Why are you acting so weird today?" Young Ji asked but still come closer to Jackson.

"I'm not, I'm just being nice and gentlemen." He wrapped his arm around Young Ji's waist.

"Why you like to do skinship a lot today?" Young Ji asked.

"Can you stop asking why this why that?! Just enjoy, can you?" Jackson said and tighten his grip.

"Do you want to know something?" Young Ji asked.

"You can tell me everything, like everything." Jackson said and look at Young Ji with a smile.

"Can you stop looking at me like that because I feel something wrong with my heart when you do that." Young Ji said.

"Are you sure? Then I'll keep doing that until your hearts cant take it anymore." Jackson said.

Young Ji hit his shoulder and laughed a bit.

"You want me to die is it?" Young Ji aksed.

"Its not like that. I want to be the reason why your heartbeat stopped for a while." Jackson said and look at Young Ji like before.

"Yah! Why are you being so cheesy." Young Ji cant help but blushing.

"But you like it, dont you? See, you're blushing!" Jackson .

"I'm not." Young Ji put her head down to hide her blush.

"Anyway, what do you want to tell me?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, I just want to say about my feeling when I knew that I'm going to sit in my dorm doing nothing for a week."

"Oh, about that. Are you still feelind sad?" Jackson asked.

"Yes, but I felt more guilty than sad. Because I think that I have broke my promise to my company, my parents and myself about being a great idol." Young Ji said.

"Its not your fault. You didnt broke the promise." Jackson said tried to comfort her.

"But still, I felt more guilty than ever." Young Ji said.

"Dont worry about that. Everything's going to be fine." He smiled to Young Ji.

"Okay, thank you." Young Ji said.

"Did you cont how many times that you thank me? Because I'm already lost counting." He said.

"I have lost counting too." Young Ji said.

They laughed and suddenly Jackson leaned his face close to Young Ji. Their faces only a centimetre away. He leaned closer closing the gap and their lips touched each other. They kissing each other for a while and Jackson is the first one to break the promise.

"Uh, I-I think we should go to sleep now." Jackson said.

 

 

A/N: Haha they kissed, I wonder if fans spotted them. If there is a fan, they're totally dead! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡