Chapter 19

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

Today is the say that I'm finally going back to my work. I miss attending music show, radio station and I miss to go for shooting the drama. I miss everything a lot. 1 week is like a year for me. Luckily it was a great week for me to have a rest. I picked up my phone because its ringing. It is a call from manager oppa.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Yeoboseyo. Please come here, we need to discuss about your new schedules." Manager oppa said.

"Ne, I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said and ended the call.

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I come out from the bathroom and look at the mirror as I'm fixing my hair. After done, I quickly go downstairs and headed to the company. I go inside the offive once I've arrived.

"Annyeonhaseyo. Its great to be back." I bowed to the CEO.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Please sit down." Mr. CEO said and I sit down.

Just then, manager oppa came inside the room and give me my  schedules.

"Today, you're just going to practice your dance moves in case you already forget the steps. Fot tomorrow night, you're going to the radio station with Jackson for an interview for the drama." Manager oppa said.

I nodded my head an look at the schedules. In the afternoon, I'll be at the dancing room and practice alone. I miss my unnies. They all have their own work to do. But its okay, I finally get back to my normal life. I'm so happy. I am somehow scared that rumor will occur and make me no job again. I am scared of the fans but not all are bad. I still loves my fan who really support me from the bottom of their heart.

"If there's nothing else, you can go back to your dorm and get ready for today's practice." Mr. CEO said.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed.

I go out of the office with manager oppa. We go inside the car and manager oppa is sending me to my dorm. A few minutes later, we've arrived at the front of our dorm and I go outside.

"I'll fetch you later." Manager oppa said and I nodded. 

Then he drove away. I go inside my dorm and saw someone in the living room sitting on the soda. It's Hara unnie!

"Unnie!" I shouted and run to her.

"Yah, dont shout." She said and we both laugh. I was still hugging her tightly.

"Yah, I cant breath."" She said and I let go of her.

"I miss you so much." I said and sit beside her.

"I miss you too. How was your 1 weeek break?" Hara unnie asked.

"It was a good oppurtunity for me to have a rest." I replied.

"Thats good." Hara unnie said.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They still doing their work. They havent finish it yet." Hara unnie replied.

"Ahh, how about you?" I asked.

"I will go back to work later in the afternoon." She replied.

"Ahh, me too. The manager oppa wants me to practice my moves in our songs because he thought that I already forget about it." I said.

"You should do your very best to prove him wrong." Unnie said and we both laugh.

"Well, lets eat lunch together later. You go and rest first." Unnie said and I nodded. I hug her and go to my room.

End of POV

Jackson's POV

Recently my old friend, Michael has been contacting me frequently. He told me all his problems and I'm being his crying shoulder for a quite few days. That made me so busy with my personal life and also idol life. I'm scared that JYP will be mad at me. No matter what, I still need to focus on my work so I decided to tell Michael that I'm not going to contact him for a moment. I'm already at the cafe waiting for him, of course with my mask on. I cant let my fans notice me. After a while, I saw him entering the cafe, I gave him a signal to where I am sitting. He saw me then approached me. He sat down in front of me and wearing a mask too. Even though he is not an idol but he still need to disguise.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked.

"I am still torn between my problems." He replied.

"Oh dont worry, everything is going to be alright." I said.

"Anyway, why did you want to see me today?" He asked.

"Ahh, I just want to tell you that... that I cant see you very often after this even contact you. Its not that I dont want but I still have to do my work." I said.

"Its okay, I understand. But do remember that this is also about you. If not because of you, she wont chase after me and give me a nightmare. You know that she has CHANGED a lot. She's not the girl that we used to know. She is completely different now." Michael said.

"I know and I'm sorry. I will fix it sometime." I said.

"Yeah, better to do it before she do something else that is more dangerous." He said.

"I will. I need to go now." I said and get up.

I go out from the cafe and go inside the car. I headed to JYP building because JYP had called me earlier. After a while, we've arrived there. I go out from the car and go to the office. I bowed to him once I'm inside.

"Please sit down." JYP said.

"Thank you." I said and sit down in dront of him.

"I call you because lately you didnt attend a lot of programs." JYP said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Did you tell Director Choi that you also taking a break for a week?" JYP asked.

"No, I forget to do so." I said and lower my head.

"Thats why she called me and your manager. Next time, please focus on your work too. I know you have personal problem but please balance the time." JYP said with a serious tone.

"I'm sorry, I really didnt mean to do that. I promise, I'll do better." I said.

"Okay now you go back to your dorm and better arrange yourself to the schedules. Please remember that you're already an idol not a normal person anymore. And you're living in idol life." JYP said.

"Ne." I said and get up.

I go out from the building and look at the sky.

"Wake up, Jackson! This is your dream. She is not going to stop you from being an idol. Dont care about her, she just want to ruin yourself and your career." I said to myself while closing my eyss.

End of POV

 

 

A/N: I'm going to finish this story fast because I want to start writing the sequel for He's back. Fighting! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡