Chapter 25

Tree of Life

Jackson's POV

The very next day, I woke up and get ready for the shooting. In just a few weeks, we will be done shooting and the drama will be on the television. After I've eaten my breakfast, I go outside and hop inside the car. My manager will send me to the set. As I'm in the car, my phone buzzed. I look at it and there's one new message.

Jackson, lets meet tonight at the cafe. Sara wants to meet you. She wants to say sorry and she promise that she'll leave you alone after that. Please come, we'll wait for you there. This is the address, LOT 23 no.2, Coffee and latte, Seoul.

-Michael

He just ruined my mood. *sigh* I'll go tonight and I'll make her keep her promise. Tonight will be the last, I don't want to see her anymore. Let me tell you about Sara and Michael. 

First of all, it all started when Sara and I was a lovely couple before I became an idol. I loved her so much and so did she. I asked her to become my girlfriend before and she accepted it because she had the same feelings towards me. Michael is Sara's best friend or more like a guardian or cousin or close friend. When the day we started dating, he came to me and tell me to take care of her and so on, like what a brother will tell to his sister's boyfriend. 

One day, I found Sara cheated on me. I saw her going to a club with I don't know who is the man. So I went to her and broke up with her. Sara told Michael about the broke up and he was totally mad. Thinking about it, it's not my fault right? She's the one who's cheating behind my back then.

So, based on Michael, since that broke up, Sara became a total mess. She is not being herself like a mad person. Michael is the one who took care of her until now. She was living far away from me with michael until the last few days, Michael came to me and told everything. Since that, she came back and started to get into my life again.

And I think now, both of them are planning something to make me get back to her. Please, I don't want to be with her already. I don't have any feelings for her anymore. It's been 4 years! 4 years without her and I'm totally fine. Doesn't she living the same way too? She should be happy without me in her life so that she could be with that man.

I'm back to reality when I heard my manager calling for me.

"Jackson, we're here." My manager said.

"Ne." I replied.

I got out from the car and approached Director Choi and Young Ji. 

End of POV

"Okay, we'll be shooting the second last scene, finally. This will be involving the kissing scene between Jackson and Young Ji.  So be prepared.

Everyone are happy to know that they're going to end the shooting for the drama. But Jackson and Young Ji are a bit nervous when they heard about the kissing scene. It's their first kiss for both of them. Both of them are going to stole each other's first kiss.

All of the actress are getting ready. They are so excited because they already done getting ready in just 10 minutes. They're doing the scenes where Jackson and Young Ji need to act with the other actress. And then, after all done, it's finally time for Jackson and Young Ji do the kissing scene.

Young Ji's POV

How am I supposed to handle this?! Jackson is going to be the first man to lay his lips on my innocent lips. Okay, it's not going to be innocent anymore in just a few minutes.

"Jackson, Young Ji, standby!" Director Choi said.

Both of us take out position and they started to record. Both of us are arguing with each other and then suddenly Jackson kiss my lops to stop me from talking. I need to act to be surprised, but in reality I'm totally surprised. His lip is so soft against mine and it feels so nice even though it is such a short time.

"Cut! Good job." Director Choi said. We succeed in just one try.

Jackson walked towards me and smirked.

"What?" I said, a bit annoyed.

"How was your first kiss? Is it super nice until you can't sleep tonight?" Jackson said and smirked again.

"Its was your first kiss too." I said.

"Yeah, so we're even." He said. 

"Why should we be even?" I asked. 

"Nothing." Jackson said and walked away. How could he just walked away like that. I grabbed my things and walked away too.

End of POV

 

A/N: I'm working on the sequel for He's back. The sequel will be out pretty soon. Thank you for waiting. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡