Chapter 12

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

The next day, I came early at the set. Only Jackson is not here. After a few hours waiting, Jackson still didnt show up.

"Editor Choi, where's Jackson?" I asked.

"Thats why, I'm trying to call him but he never answer my calls even once." Editor Choi said.

I took my phone and dial his number. The same respond I got, he didnt answer my call.

"Editor Choi, he reject my call too. Do you want me to check on him?" I said.

"Its okay. We will be shooting the part without him." Editor Choi said.

I nodded and go to the dressing room to change my clothes. I went out and start shooting the part which I need to act with the extras.

Now lunch time and we've done shooting. I said to the staffs that I cannot join them because I want to eat outside. Actuall, I'm more worried about Jackson because he never gone without telling anything. I walked to their dorm and a few minutes later, I've arrived there. I knocked on the door of GOT7's dorm. After a while, Yugyeom open the door.

"Hey, is Jackson here?" I asked.

"He's not here." Yugyeom reply.

"What? He's not here? Where is he then?" I asked.

"He went out but he didnt tell us where is he going." Yugyeom reply.

"Oh then, nevermind. Sorry for disturbing." I bowed and walk away. "Where the hell is Jackson?!!" I shouted but not to loud. I was walking along the road without disguise myself so the fans who noticed me, started to run towards me. I take out my phone and dial manager oppa's number.

Immediately after he pick it up, I said, "Oppa, palli pick me up infront of the garden near GOT7's dorm now. Ppalli oppa!" Then I ended the call.

The fans or sasaeng already in front of me. I tried to smile but inside I was hoping that manager oppa come here really fast and bring me out of this situation.

"Eonnie, you're so pretty!" One of the fan said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Eonnie, what are you doing here?" One of the fan said.

But before I could answer her, manager oppa already here. I bowed to then and said sorry then I went inside the car.

"Thanks oppa!" I said while panting.

"What are you doing here without disguising yourself?" Manager oppa asked.

"I was looking for Jackson but unfortunately he wasnt there and I forgot to take my sunglasses and mask before I left the set." I said.

"Next time, please be careful, things like this can be an issue." Manager oppa warn me.

"Okay oppa, sorry." I said then he continue to driving to our dorm.

 

A/N: Sorry for the long update. Hope you enjoy! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinion about this chapter! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡