Epilogue

Tree of Life

Jackson's POV

"Ahhhhh! I'm so nervous and excited and happy!" I shouted towards my friends, Got7.

"Ya, hyung! Please calm down." Jr tapped on my shoulder.

"Lets get ready now. The bride is going to be yours soon." JB who just came into the room announce to everyone.

"Okay, do I look good?" I asked Mark and Jr who is the nearest standing beside me.

"Yes, hyung. You already look more than handsome. Go and meet the groom now. Don't let her wait for you." Jr said.

"Okay, lets go. This it is!" I breathe out loudly to ease the nervousness.

All of us got out of the room and I go towards the aisle and wait for the bride over here. I can see both of our family have been seated and wait for the event to start.

Young Ji's POV

I'm sitting with my group mates in the dressing room. They're here to help me with the make-up and dress. Well, not really. They're here to just tease me.

"Yah, Young Ji! You marry first before me. How dare you!" Gyuri unnie said and make an angry face.

"Its not my fault." I replied her with bored tone.

"Now, lets go! The groom is already waiting for you." Hara unnie said.

"Yah, make sure you live happily and make a lot of cute children so that I can be an aunt as soon as possible." Sungyeon unnie said and hugged me.

"Ne." I replied and hugged her back.

"Lets go." Gyuri unnie said and I nodded.

All of us got out of the room and I can see that the handsome Jackson is already waiting at the end of the aisle. I gladly go towards my father and wrap my arms around his. We walk slowly towards Jackson. At this moment, I can't belive that in a few minutes, I'm going to be a wife to my husband, Jackson. We'll live together after this. We stop in front of Jackson and we both face each other.

"Be a good wife." My father said and kissed my forehead before he left.

I then step beside Jackson and we face each other.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, we will begin the wedding. We'll start with the groom first." The pastor said.

"Do you, Jackson accept Young Ji as your wife and live happily forever?" The pastor asked Jackson.

"Yes, I do." Jackson replied while staring deeply into my eyes.

"Do you, Young Ji, accept Jackson as your husband and live happily forever?" The pastor asked me.

"I do." I replied and smiled.

"I announce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The pastor said.

Jackson then smashed his lips into mine hungrily. This is the first and best kiss ever. His lips are so soft and synchronize with my lips as we deepen the kiss. After a few minutes, we parted our lips and smiled towards each other. The audience clapped for us. We then go towards our parents to greet them.

"Congratulations honey." My mom said and kissed my forehead.

"Congratulations." My dad said and kissed my forehead too.

"Thank you mom and dad." I said and smiled.

"Congratulations my son. You've grown up so much." Jackson's parents said. They congratulate me and hugged me too.

We then go towards the guest. We meet up with Got7 members and KARA members.

"You already married, Bro! Congrats." BamBam said and give a big hug to Jackson.

"Yah, Young Ji! I still can't believe you marry first before me." Gyuri unnie said.

"I hope you get marry soon, unnie." I said and hugged her.

"Congratulations to both of you." Sara said.

She is now 8 months pregnancy and she came here with Yugyeom.

"Hey, Bro! We meet again. Thanks for coming." Jackson greeted Yugyeom.

"Thank you Sara. How's you baby? Is everything fine?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm going to deliver the baby soon." She replied.

"Woah, I can't wait to see your baby. She/he must be cute!" I said and caress her stomach.

"Thank you. You shall visit me after I deliver to see the baby." She said.

"Sure thing." I replied.

Then we move on greeting the guest.

End of POV

No one's POV

The day of their wedding finally ended. Jackson and Young Ji headed to home as they're so tired. They've arrived at their New house that Jackson's parents help to choose. Jackson carry Young Ji bridal style from the car towards the bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed.

"Tired, huh?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah." Young Ji mumbled.

"Come on, you should change your dress to lingerie first then only it's going well." Jackson said and smirked.

"What is going well?" Young Ji asked.

"You know, I can help you to get rid of the tiredness. It's our first night. Dont you know what couples always do during their first night?" Jackson said and lean closer towards Young Ji.

"Yah, you stop it! I'm really tired, okay?" Young Ji said and push him away.

After changing their clothes to a comfortable one, they lay down on the bed with Jackson's arms around her waist and she lay down closely towards Jackson.

"You know, this is the hapiest day of my life." Jackson said.

"Me too." Young Ji replied.

"Thank you for bringing the happiness to me. I promise I'll take care of you well." Jackson said and kiss her forehead.

"Thanks to you too. I'm more than happy." Young Ji replied.

"So where do you want to go to honeymoon so that we can do what others do on their first night?" Jackson winked.

"I dont want to go anywhere!" Young Ji said and pouted.

Jackson chuckled at her cuteness and both of them fall asleep in each other's arms.

1 month later...

Yugyeom have to rush out to go to the hospital because Sara is about to deliver their baby.

"Hold on Babe. We're almost there." Yugyeom comfort Sara who is struggling with the pain in car.

Soon, they've arrived at the hospital and she was brought to the emergency. Sara's and Yugyeom's parents arrived at the hospital and they waited outside the labor room. After a few minutes, they can hear the sound of baby's crying. Both of the parents stand up and wait in front of the door. Yugyeom come out with one of their baby in his arms.

"Here's our baby boy, Kim Jimin." Yugyeom held out the baby and his mother take him.

They entered the room and saw another baby in Sara's arms.

"Wow, you got twins!" Her mother said.

"This is our baby girl, Kim Ji Yoon." Sara said and her mother took Ji Yoon in her arms.

"Both of them are so cute." Sara's parents said.

Yugyeom and Sara look at each other and smiled. A few minutes later, the door open to revealed a shocked Jackson and Young Ji.

"Yah, Yugyeom I was shocked to know that you're and ready become a father!" Jackson said.

"I became a father just a few minutes ago only." Yugyeom chuckled at his reaction.

"Now, where's the baby?" Jackson asked.

"Here's one, Kim Ji Yoon." Young Ji said and Jackson come towards her.

"You got twins? Wow! You never tell me." Jackson said.

"We just knew too." Sara replied.

"Now I can't wait to have babies!" Jackson said.

All of them chuckled at his comment. After a while, all of them has gone back to their house and left only with Sara, Yugyeom and their babies. Each one of them at their parents arms.

"Thank you for giving me the happiest thing in my life. I love you." Yugyeom said.

"I love you too." Sara said.

They kissed passionately until they hear Jimin crying.

"I guess we have to do that behind our children. Hahah." Yugyeom said and chuckled.

Sara smiled and chuckled too while calming down her son.

Jackson's POV

"Ne omma, we'll think about it." I said through the phone and hung up.

"Yeobo, omma keep telling us to go to honeymoon. It's your fault that you don't want to go anywhere." I said to my wife who is sitting beside me on the couch.

"Its your fault too because if we go to honeymoon, you would want to do that and nothing else." Young Ji replied and make a cute face.

"Who says we're not going to do anything else?" I said.

"You said!" Young Ji point at me.

"Okay, I can wait if you're not ready yet." I said and pouted.

"We can spend out honeymoon here." Young Ji said and interlaced our fingers.

"Okay then. Let's go to our bedroom now." I said and about to stand up.

"For what?" Young Ji asked.

"You said we're spending our honeymoon here so I want to do that here and now!" I said.

"No way, I don't want." Young Ji said.

"Okay, sweetheart. I will until you're ready." I said.

"You're so ert!" She said.

"Its only because you're so beautiful." Jackson said and kissed her lips.

They live happily ever after.

-The end-

 

A/N: sorry for the long update and here's actually the ending for the story. There will be no extra/bonus chapter anymore. And there will be no sequel, I'm sorry. You can check my story out if you want to read about JackJi. I ship them so much that's why all my stories are about them. Hehe, see you! ♡