Chapter 28

Tree of Life

Jackson's POV

After the shooting, I took Sara out on a date. She wanted to eat ice cream so I took her to out favourite ice cream shop.

"Oppa, lets eat this one." Sara said while pulling my shirt.

"Ne." I nodded.

"We should share the ice cream." She said and smiled.

"Ne." I nodded.

"Why are you being like this? Are you not happy to go out with me?" She asked.

"Aniyo (no). I'm just thinking about something." I replied.

"About what? You could tell me anything." She said.

"Nothing. It's just about work. I've been stressed these day because of too much work." I make an excuse to her. I'm actually thinking about Young Ji. 

"Okay. You need to take a break, okay?" Sara said. 

"Ne. I want to go to washroom first." I said.

"Okay." She nodded.

I get up from my seat and go to the washroom. I took my phone out and texted Young Ji. Then I wash my face and come out. I go to our place and sat down beside Sara.

"I'm going to the party tonight." I said to her while facing her.

"Oh really? Can I come with you too?" She asked and slightly pouted.

"You know this is for our cast members for the drama only." I said not caring about the pout.

"But, when I go with you to the set just now, they didn't even care about it." She pouted even more.

"Next time okay? Next time, we'll go to the club and have fun just by ourselves okay?" I said wanting her to stop pouting before I vomit.

"Okay. Promise?" She stopped and excited shout on her face. 

"Promise." I said and pinky-promised her.

We finished our ice cream and then I sent her home. After that,  I go back to our dorm. I went to my room and sat at the edge of my bed. Did I mention about me and Sara's relationship? Do you know why I do that? Do you know shy I accept her again? You know that I actually don't want to be with her again? Never! I need to accept her so that she won't bother me again and she wont hurt my friends.

The other day, Jr told me that he saw Sara had a conversation with Young Ji.  I don't want that to happen.  That's why I have to accept Sara as my girlfriend again even though I'm hurt and never happy about it.

I need to admit that I love Young Ji. Yes, I LOVE HER. I want to be with her but fate doesn't make it happen. Fate doesn't want us to be together. I really want to confess to her but when I want to, there must be something stopping me from doing so. I don't know what to do anymore so I let whatever happening to me right now. I have to accept it.

I'm back to reality when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I half shout so that the person who knocked the door can hear me.

"Hyung, our manager called. He said he would wait for you outside the dorm at 7pm for the party.

"Ne." I said.

"Is there anything wrong, hyung?" BamBam asked in a concern voice.

"No, everything's fine." I replied.

"Okay then. Have fun at the party." BamBam said and I nodded.

End of POV

Young Ji get up from her bed and go to the bathroom. After 15 minutes, she come out and dry her hair while sitting in front of the mirror. After that, she put on her make up and fixed her hair. Lastly, she wore her dress and take her handbag with her. She looked at the mirror for the last time then headed downstairs.

'I hope he won't bring that girl to the party.' Young Ji thought before going inside the car.

Manager oppa close the door for Young Ji and go to the driver's seat. Then, he drove off to the party.

After a few minutes, they've arrived at the party. Manager oppa drove off after sending Young Ji to the party. She headed towards Director Choi. 

"Annyeonhaseyo." She bowed.

"Oh Young Ji. Annyeong." Director Choi replied.

"You can drink first while waiting for the rest." Director Choi said.

"Ne." She nodded.

She go to the bar and asked for orange juice. She dont want to get drunk so early. While she was drinking alone, hee co-workers will greet her. Until Jackson has arrived, he go towards Young Ji and sat next to her.

"Annyeong, I'm glad you came." Jackson said.

'I'm glad you didn't bring her along.' Young Ji thought.

"Ne." Young Ji replied. 

"Everybody, gather up! We're about to start the party." Director Choi said.

All the cast members gathered around including Jackson and Young Ji. 

"Lets have fun tonight to celebrate for finishing our drama before Christmas." Director Choi said.

Everyone held their glass up and cling to each other before gulp down the drink. 

"Lets party!" Director Choi said in excitement and everyone scream.

Everyone started to drink and dance, enjoying themselves. Jackson and Young Ji sit next to each other and just drink silently. They're not that excited to party.

"Come with me." Jackson suddenly grabbed Young Ji's wrist and pull her out of the club.

"Like I said, I want to tell you something and we're here. We can't talk inside because it's too loud inside and we can't hear each other talking." Jackson said.

"Ne." I replied.

They go to bench and sit down.

"Young Ji, look at me." Jackson said.

Young Ji look at Jackson but not in his eyes. If not, she would break down and cry like the other day.

"About the girl that I said she's my girlfriend....... actually, she's not really my girlfriend as in I don't really love her." Jackson said.

Young Ji kept silent as she wants to hear everything from Jackson like what Hara said.

"She's actually my ex-girlfriend. It's a long story." Jackson said and lowered his head. 

"Tell me." Young Ji said. Jackson look back at her.

He started to explain everything including the incident about his relationship with Sara in the past.

"The other day, Jr told me that you had a conversation with Sara. Is it true?" Jackson finally stop telling and asked her a question and Young Ji only nodded her head.

"About that, don't care about whatever she said. If you can, dont see or talk to her. Don't be friend with her, okay?" Jackson said and Young Ji nodded.

"I dont want anyone to hurt you." He said while pulling her in his embrace.

'I love you.' Both of them said in their mind not wanting to say to each other out loud.

 

 

A/N: Hehehe when are they going to confess to each other? ? Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡