Chapter 15

Tree of Life

Jackson drove off to his company. After a few minutes, he has arrived there. He straight away go to JYP office.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He bowed.

"Annyeong, please sit." JYP said.

"Thank you." Jackson said and sit infront of JYP.

"What's the matter that hou came here?" JYP asked.

"About the rumours, did anything will change?" Jackson asked.

"Good question, because I really want to discuss about that." JYP said.

"Good thing that I have already discuss with other stuffs and theh agree that you will continue doing your work like normal." JYP continued.

"But why Yoyng Ji's schedules get hold up for a week?" Jackson asked.

"Because the rumours is actually about Young Ji, not about you. She was infront of 'GOT7's dorm' and you wasnt there. Yoy actually didnt get involve at all, it is just because of the comments that is written by fans, thats why you get involved." JYP explained.

"But how can I do the shooting if she's not there? She is the main character too." Jackson said.

"Its either you will do the shooting alone where the part without Young Ji or the whole shooting will be postpone for a week." JYP said.

"Are you serious?!" Jackson said and JYP nodded.

"Okay then, I'll go first." He stand up and bowed.

While walking outside, he took his phone out and dial Young Ji's number. After third ringing, Young Ji picked it up.

"Hello?" Young Ji said throyhj the phone.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked.

"Nothing." Young Ji replied.

"Good, get ready now. I'll arrive there in 10 minutes." He said and ended the call.

 

 

A/N: Double update for today, enjoy! I'll try to make the upcoming chapters a bit longer. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡