Chapter 10

Tree of Life

Its time for Jackson to shoot for the drama on the next day. Jackson shoot a scene that Minhyuk come to Haru's house to meet with her parents. Haru seems shocked to see that Minhyuk is actually the most handsome guy she've ever met. Her heart become soften to accept him even though she didnt agree with the marriage.

After that, they shoot about how they're getting closer to each other. Minhyuk ask Haru to go on a date and she accepted it. Thats the end of the shoot for today.

Both Jackson and Young Ji go to the beach to take a rest. Whenever they had done shooting, they will go to somewhere else first to take a break before going back to dorm or work.

Jackson and Young Ji sat on the bench and watch the scenery in front of them. Just then, strong wind blows and hit their body.

"Are you cold?" Jackson asked.

"No." Young Ji reply but Jackson can see that her body is shaking.

Without saying anything, Jackson wrap her body with his thick jacket. Young Ji want to refuse it but Jackson wont let it.

"Thanks, anyway." Young Ji said.

"Did you always go to this beach often?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, I used to. When I was 5 years old, I always come here with my mom. If my dad is not busy, he will join us. We would have a picnic here sometimes." Young Ji said.

"Oh, did you miss them?" Jackson asked even though he know that, it is the stupid question ever.

"Yes." Young Ji reply.

"Oh, did you call them?" Jackson asked.

"The last time I contact them is when the night where I debyted." Young Ji said.

"Do you want to know something?" Jackson asked.

"What is it?" Young Ji asked looking at Jackson. 

Without warning, Jackson grab her wrist and pull her so that both of them is standing up now. He then drag her to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Young Ji asked.

Jackson didnt say anything and continue dragging her. After a few minutes, they've arrived at one of the unfamiliar cafe. They entered the cafe and walk over to the counter.

"Annyeong, samchon!" Jackson said to the peron who is at the counter.

"Hey, annyeong Jackson!" His samchon, Mr. Lee walk to Jackson and hug him. After a few minutes, they broke the hug.

"Who is this?" Mr. Lee point to Young Ji.

"Oh, this is Young Ji from KARA. You dont know?" Jackson asked.

"Of course I know but why are you bringing her here?" Mr. Lee asked.

"I want her to taste our wonderful yet delicious coffee here." Jackson said.

"Ahh~ I'm Jackson's samchon." Mr. Lee and Young Ji shake hands with a bow from Young Ji.

"Have a sit first. I'll serve you the most powerful coffee of this cafe very shortly." Mr. Lee said. Jackson nodded and ask Young Ji to sit at the empty table.

 

 

A/N: Are you confuse with the character in the fanfic and the drama? Its , I know. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions about this chapter! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡