Chapter 29

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV


I felt a bit relieve with what Jackson had explained to me. So she was his ex and she started to bother him after she came back.. I remember what she said to me.


"Dont you get close to Jackson. I'll make him mine."


No wonder she said that. So she's still not over him yet? But Jackson said she cheated on him? Whatever, dont want to think about it because thats none of my business.
Back to reality, we broke the hug and looked at each other.


"Let go back inside before Director Choi panicked and think that we get kidnap." Jackson said and I nodded while chuckled.


We go back inside only to get bumped into Director Choi.


"Oh you two. What are you doing outside? We should drink and have fun!" Director Choi said with a glass in her hand.
"Ne." We both nodded.


After a long time drinking and sit there, both of us decided to go back becauseits already late.


"We need to go first. Thank you for the party." We said to Director Choi and bowed a little.


"Ne. Drive home safely." Director Choi replied.


We bowed again then go outside.


"Should I drive you home?" Jackson asked.


"No, its okay. I think manager oppa will arrive soon." I replied.


"Ne. Get home safely. Call me when you arrive home." Jackson said and waved his hands.


"Ne." I nodded and wave back.


I saw manager oppa's car and got inside.


"How's the party?" Manager oppa asked.


"It was fine. We had fun." I replied and manager oppa nodded his head.


End of POV


Jackson's POV


Next day at night, Sara texted me.


Oppa, lets have fun tonight! You promised me.
-Sara


I opened and read it. Then I replied her.


Okay I'll pick you up in 15 minutes.
-me


I think I will end this relationship with her tonight. I'll tell her that I dont love her anymore since she cheated on me. I wore my jacket and picked up my car's key. I drove off to Sara's house. 15 minutes later, I've in front of her house. She got out from her house and got inside my car.


"Oppa, I miss you." She said in a cute voice but thats not cute for me.


"I miss you too." I replied with a bored tone.


Sara's POV


Good, tonight, I'll make him know who I am. I've planned everything already with Michael. Prepare yourself, Jackson! I smirked. A few minutes later, we've arrived at S club in Seoul. We got out of the car and enter the club. I straight away drag him to the bar so that we can drink alcohol as much as we want until we're drunk.


"Oppa, what do you want?" I asked.


"Orange juice is fine." He replied.


"Oppa, I told you, we'll having fun. Lets have a real fun." I said.


I ordered for both of us an alcoholic drink. I just ignored his protest and force him to drink it. Its one of my plan too. If he's not drunk, my plan will not go as planned. After drinking a lot, Jackson is a bit drunk but is still not enough yet. I'll make sure he's drunk before he step out of the club!


"I want to go outside." He said.


"Why? Where are you going? Lets dance instead!" I said while dancing.


"I dont want. I want to get some fresh air outside for a while. You go and dance." He replied.


"Okay then." I pouted but still go to the people who are dancing.


I dance follow the rhythm of the song. Suddenly I felt a hand moving around my body especially my hips. He wrap his arms around my waist from behind. I presume that he's a guy because no girls will do that to another girl. He put his head on my shoulder and bite my neck.


"W-what are you doing?" I asked nervously even though I like the pleasure.


"Can we have fun tonight?" He asked and I felt him smirked.

I nodded anyway and he drag to who knows where.


End of POV


Jackson is sitting on a bench outside the club. He wants to get away from the loud noise for a while and breathe some fresh air.


'What should I do now? It looks like Sara is not yet ready to live on her own...' Jackson thought.


'What should I bother about it though? I should leave her and go with Young Ji...' he thought.


'Why am I so confident that Young Ji will accept me? She never tell me about it...' he thought.


He shakes his head and get up. He should stop thinking and go back inside.


Sara's POV


The next morning I know, I felt my head is really painful. I notice that I am laying down on a bed who knows where. I tried to get up despite my painful head. I feel my body and my clothes are still on. I remember that I had 'fun' with that guy last night. Geez, I should have fun with Jackson not him. The room looks strange though. Did that guy bring me here? What about Jackson? Did Jackson know about this? I'm dead. I quickly reach my phone which is on the small table beside the bed but when I was about to take it, something on couch is moving. What the hell is that?


"Jackson??" I asked in surprise as I saw his face.


He quickly sit up straight and remove the blanket from his body.


"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I know that is a stupid question.


"Well, do you want me to leave you at the side of rode there while you're throwing up last night?" He said but it sounds more like a question.
"Did anything happen last night?"


Flashback


Jackson got back inside the club but he saw walking around like a drunk person. Well she is drunk. He go towards her and she smiled like an idiot.


"Oh you're here Jackson? Did you have fun? Well I did." She said.


He can see the sweat from her forehead and the short breath while she's talking. 'Did she cheated on me again?' He thought. Just then, Jackson follow her as she headed outside the club.


"Where are you going?" Jackson asked and grab her wrist to stop her.


"I want to go somewhere where you cant find me forever." She replied and continue walking.


'What is she talking about?' Jackson thought.


"You cant go anywhere." Jackson said firmly.


"Why? Now only you worry about me? I thought you NEVER love me?" Sara asked.


"Its dangerous outside there when you're alone." He said ignoring her statement.


"You never stay with me even before when we were a couple. Dont need to worry about me, Im fine." She said then throw up.


"You're coming with me." Jackson said and drag her to his car.


"I dont want to follow you!" She said trying to let go from his grip but failed.


He successfully get her inside the car and go to the hotel nearby because he cant bring her to their dorm and he cant send her home too because she's and lone. He end up staying with her at the hotel because he cant leave her alone. She's drunk and she will do something that she didnt even think about it.


End of flashback


"T-thank you for saving me." I said.


"I'll leave now." Jackson said and get up.


I quickly get up from my bed and wrap my arms around his waist.


"Thank hank you for caring about for once." I mumbled against his back.


After a few seconds, I unwrapped my arms and he left.


End of POV

 


A/N: second last chapter! Merry Christmas to all of you~~ I will post the last chapter tomorrow if I have time. Enjoy your holidays :) Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and waited for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡