Chapter 9

Tree of Life

Jackson's POV

The day has come. The day that Young Ji and I was really nervous because we neded to shoot a drama and its real. No more turning back. I didnt say that I regret that I say I wanted to shoot a drama together, its just that its so nerve wrecking. I had all my unanswered question in my head. What if I do something wrong? What if the director got mad at us for not doing a good job? What if I do- my thought was cut by  Editor Choi.

"Jackson, are you okay? You look so pale." She said. 

Of course I am, who wouldnt? Being a singer is not that hard as this. Now I know the feeling of an actor.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I faked smile at her.

"Okay then, let's wait for Young Ji to come." Editor Choi and I nodded.

A moment later, I could see Young Ji's coming towards us. But her fave was different, her face telling that she is shy and guilty? I dont know.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Young Ji said.

"No problem." Director Choi said.

End of POV

The three of them sitting down together in one table and discuss about the drama.

"Okay, today we're going to do the first scene which the introduction of the drama of course." Director Choi said.

Both of them nodded and get ready to shoot the drama.

"Okay, ready? Camera roll, take one action!" Director Choi command.

Its a scene that Haru and her mother discuss about her marriage. In just first try, Young Ji successfully take the act.

"Okay, cut! Very good Young Ji." Director Choi said.

"Thank you." Young Ji bow a little to Director Choi.

"Second scene. Stand by." Director Choi said.

Young Ji changed her outfits and take her position. Jackson wouldnt appear in the first 4 scenes so he could just watch it.

"Camera roll, action!" Director Choi command again.

Its the scene that Haru bickering with her parents about they want Haru to marry her with her arranged husband.

"Omma, I have my own choice. I dont want to get marry so early." Haru cried and go to her room. Jackson who was watching felt real/live about the Young Ji's character.

"Okay, cut! Scene 3, the last scene for today. Stand by." Director Choi said.

Young Ji change her clothes and take her position again.

"Camera roll, action!" Director Choi command.

Its the scene that Haru and her parents having dinner with Minhyuk's parents but Minhyuk didnt come because he's on outstation.

"Okay, cut. Scene 3 take 2, action!" This time Young ji need to do it again because Young Ji laughed also with the actor that playing as her mother.

"Okay cut. Today is done. We will continue tomorrow." Director Choi said. 

All the actors clapped their hands. Young Ji changed back to her clothes. Both Jackson and Young Ji bowed to Director Choi and headed out of the building.

"Lets go to Han River and talk about the acting since I havent get to try it." Jackson sad.

"Okay." Young Ji reply.

They headed to Han River and after a few minutes, they've arrived. They sit on the bench beside each other.

"So how was it?" Jackson asked.

"It was fun and its not that hard as we think. As long as you get into the character then you can do it well. Its not a big deal actually." Young Ji said.

"Wow you're already talk like a 5 year experienced actor. It makes me more curious to act." Jackson said. Young Ji laughed at that.

"Wait here. I'll come back after I buy the can drink for both of us." Jackson stand up and go to the can drink machine.

After he bought two can drink he go back to the bench where Young Ji was sitting.

"Here." Jackson hand the can drink to Young Ji.

"Thanks." Young Ji took it and want to open the cap but failed.

"Let me do it for you." Jackson take the can from Young Ji and open it for her. Then he give it back to her.

"Thanks." Young Ji said.

"No problem." Jackson said.

Both of them sip into their drinks and they didnt talk talk.

"I'm sleepy. Can I sleep like this for a while?" Jackson land his head on Young Ji's lap.

That time Young Ji'shearbeat increasing. Jackson closed his eyes and Young Ji stared at him for a long time. Jackson open his eyes.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jackson asked

"I'm not." Young Ji reply and looked away.

"You think I didnt saw it?" Jackson said and get up.

"Lets go." He said. Both of them headed back to their dorm.

'If only you know how was I feeling being with you after I dreamed about you.' Young Ji said in her heart as she follow behind Jackson towards the car.

 

 

A/N: Double update today! Sorry for the boring chapter :( I've catch a cold yesterday, it is so hard to breath and to type. I hate it. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions about this chapter! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡