Chapter 27

Tree of Life

The next day, both Jackson and Young Ji headed to the set of filming to do the last scenes. By that, they will be able to release the drama before Christmas. Director Choi seems super busy than normal days. Well, they need to get the edited parts done as soon as possible. Young Ji has arrived at the set alone.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed.

"Annyeong. You're early today." Director Choi said.

"Ne, Jackson is still not here yet?" She asked.

"Nope." Director Choi replied.

"Okay." She nodded.

A few minutes later, Jackson showed up with her 'new girlfriend' arms in arms.

"Annyeonhaseyo." Jackson bowed causing Sara to bow also.

"Ne, Annyeong. Urr, who is this?" Director Choi asked.

"This is my girl (space) friend." Jackson said.

"Oh okay. Get ready, we're going to do the last scenes and everything's done." Director Choi said.

"Babe, I need to get ready now. You wait here and watch me until I get done okay?" Jackson said and smiled towards Sara who is beside him.

"Okay." Sara give a peck on Jackson's cheek and then sit on one of the benches.

Jackson and Young Ji go to the dressing room. They stylist started to put their clothes and all.

"Is she your new girlfriend?" Young Ji asked while her stylist put on the make up.

"Yes, she's my new girl (space) friend." Jackson replied.

You've never told me about this." Young Ji said.

"We'll talk about this later." Jackson said.

Then, they're done already. Both of them go to the set and director Choi gave the instructions and they get it done perfectly in a few minutes.

"Okay. Everything's done. Good job everybody!" Director Choi said and everyone clapped their hands.

"We'll be having a wrap-up party tonight. Do come and join us." Director Choi said.

Everyone gather their thongs together and one by one started to leave. Jackson go inside the dressing room where Young Ji is gathering her things together.

"You'll be coming to the party tonight, right?" Jackson asked.

"I'm not sure." Young Ji replied.

"Do come, I'll be there." Jackson said and left the room.

Young Ji's POV

I don't know if I can bear the pain if I see you coming with your new 'girlfriend'. I started to realized something that I didn't know. The feelings where my heart will beat faster than usual whenever Jackson is around. And I know what people call that, a love at first sight. It is a shame that I'm the one who feels like that while Jackson is not. I feel like my heart torn into pieces when I heard that he got a new girlfriend.  I know that I'll never get the chance to be loved by him. I'm sorry, I'll give up. I'll give him the space and be happy even if I'm not. 

I gather my things and I go inside the car where manager oppa already waited there.

"What's wrong?" So manager oppa noticed it.

"Nothing." I replied.

"I know there's something wrong. Tell me about it." Manager oppa said. 

"Have you ever experienced love at first sight and you never get to be loved by that person?" I said while holding back my tears.

"Yes and its very sad and complicated. But from that, I get to know what love is and move on until I found that one person who actually make me feel that I'm a special person in the world." Manager oppa said.

"Ahhhhh." I nodded while wiping my already falling tears.

"Why? Is it happening to you right now?" Manager oppa and I just nodded. 

"Dont worry. It's either that person will noticed you or other person will come to you." Manager oppa said.

"Ne, gomawo oppa." I said and sob like a crying baby.

"Now, take a break and calm down. Then only you decide what you have to do." Manager oppa said.

Back at the dorm, I go straight to my room and lay down on my bed without caring about my uncomfortable clothes that I'm wearing right now. I continue to cry, I let all my feelings out. My tears is like a river, flowing down so fat. Soon, I heat a knock on my room's door. I ignored it, all in want to do is cry, cry, cry and cry.

End of POV

Knowing there'll be no response, Hara open the door and straight away go to the crying Young Ji. 

"Yah, Young Ji! What happened?" Hara shake lightly Young Ji's body.

She didn't reply and continue to cry.

"Tell me what happened!" Hara said.

Young Ji sat up and lean her head on hara's shoulder.

"Unnie..." Young Ji called while sobbing.

"Yes?" Hara said with a concern voice. 

"He broke my heart." Young Ji said and sobbed even harder.

"Who?" Hara asked.

"J-Jackson." Young Ji said.

"You like him?! Why you never tell me!" Hara said in anger.

"Unnie, calm down. I just realized it yesterday." Young Ji said.

"He rejected you?" Hara asked.

"Yes but he didn't reject me directly." Young Ji said.

"How did he reject you?" Hara asked.

"He has a new girlfriend." Young Ji said.

"You never confess to hin?" Hara asked.

"No but I know he won't accept me." Young Ji said.

"How do you know that?" Hara asked.

"Because he already accepted someone else!" Young Ji said with an angry tone.

"But you never knew about his feeling." Hara said. 

"Its obviously, he likes her!" Young Ji raised her voice a little.

"Do you know her?" Hara asked. 

"No but she's the same girl when I saw him kissing her the other day." Young Ji said.

"Do you know how they end up togethe?" Hara asked.

"No." Young Ji replied.

"Then, dont judge anything first. You need to ask him." Hara said. 

"I dont want to be hurt again." Young Ji said.

"You will be going to hurt until you know the truth." Hara said.

"I already know the truth!" Young Ji said.

"You only know his outside, not inside." Hara said. 

"Unnie..." Young Ji called her.

"Yes?" Hara said.

"Why are you doing this to me, why do you encourage me to get hurt again?" Young Ji asked. 

"I'm not encouraging you to get hurt agin. I'm encourage to believe in faith. The faith that both of you are meant to be together." Hara said.

"How do you know that, unnie?" Young Ji asked.

"Because I can see it in your eyes and his too." Hara said.

"What do you see in our eyes?" Young Ji asked.

"Love. Love that is so complicated." Hara said.

Just then, Young Ji's phone buzzed. She open it.

Young Ji, please come tonight. I need to tell you something.

-Jackson

"Unnie, it's Jackson." Young Ji said after reading the message.

"What did he say?" Hara asked.

"There will be a wrap-up party tonight for our drama. He asked me to come because he need to tell me something. I dont know if I want to go or not. Should I go?" Young Ji asked.

"You have to go. He needs to tell you something, that means it's very important. Listen to whatever he wants to say, do not just shut him up. Listen carefully to every word he says until the end." Hara said with a strict voice.

"Okay." Young Ji replied weakly.

 

 

 

A/N: the story is almost done! After that, I can focus on writing for the sequel! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡