Chapter 23

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

The next day, I'm feeling better than yesterday.  My fever has gone down. Today, we need to shoot the scenes where we miss out. Then, tonight, Jackson and I will be going to the radio station for the interview for our drama. I get ready and go to the set. Once I've arrived, I saw Jackson already here so I approached him.

"Hey!" I said. 

"Hey, Young Ji." He replied.

"Where did you go yesterday? You suddenly left me." I asked.

"I-I have something to do yesterday." He said.

"Why didn't you leave any note?" I asked inserting a little bit of angry tone.

"I did, I told Hara noona." He replied and looking innocently.

"Fine then." I said.

"Jackson, Young Ji, lets start the shooting now. We don't have much time." Director Choi called us.

We started to shoot the scenes for a long time, we even skipped our lunch time because we need to finish it as soon as possible. Director Choi decided to stop the shooting at 5. We stop and eat together. Until Jackson said,

"I need to go now. Just continue eating, I'll just need to go somewhere else. Young Ji, I'll call you later." He bowed them disappeared. 

"Where is he going?" One of the stuff asked.

"I dont know. Maybe he went to do some work." Director Choi replied.

"Do you know where is he going, Young Ji?" One of the stuff asked me.

I was surprised by that because I was thinking of something else. 

"I-I don't know." I replied.

The staff nodded and we continue eating. After done eating, my phone suddenly ringing. I picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said through the phone.

"Yeoboseyo. Young Ji, are you done with the shooting?" Manager oppa asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"I'll fetch you there. You have the interview at radio station, remember?" Manager oppa said.

"Yeah, I remember." I said.

"Get ready, I'll be there in 10 minutes." Manager oppa said.

"Okay." I replied.

Then we hung up. I packed my things and waited for manager oppa to come. After a few minutes, I saw manager oppa's car and I bowed to Director Choi. After that, I go inside the car and manager oppa drove off to my dorm. Once arrived, I take a quick shower and get ready. I remember that Jackson also need to go so I called him but he didn't answer it. I go downstairs and approach manager oppa.

"Manager oppa, how about Jackson?" I asked.

"He said he will straight away go to the radio station." Manager oppa reply.

"Oh okay. Lets go." I said.

We both go outside and hop inside the car. Manager oppa drove to the radio station. It took 15 minutes to get there.

End of POV

Jackson's POV

"What is it, Michael? You know that I have a lot of work to do." I said.

We're currently at his house. He called me earlier and aaked me to come over to his house so I did. I know I've already told him that I cant always meet him but this time, I just want to know what did he want and then I'll leave.

"I just want to talk to you." He said.

"What do you want to talk about? I thought we had settled everything?" I said with an irritated voice.

Suddenly, a girl appear in the living room.

"Hey, Jackson. My baby." She said and come closer to me.

"What are you doing here, Sara?" I asked.

"Why? You're not happy to see me?" She said and started to touch me from my neck to my waist as she sit on my lap.

"I'm not happy to see you at all. Now get off of me and don't touch me." I said and stand up.

"Take it easy, Jackson." Michael said as he stand up too.

"I need to go now." I said and got out of the house.

I walk towards my car. I opened the door and hop inside. I took out my phone and saw there's a lot of missed call from Young Ji and also my manager. I just remembered that we have the interview at radio station. I put aside my phone and drove quickly to the radio station.

End of POV

"What should we do now? Everything is ruined!" Sara yelled at Michael.

"I dont know." Michael said. 

"We should use the tricky move so that he will be trap." Sara smirked. 

"Okay." Michael nodded.

 

 

A/N: sorry for the loooooooooooooooong update. I've become busier nowadays because of the task from my school. I'll post the next chapter tonight. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡