Chapter 8

Tree of Life

"Lets go to the cafe to take a break for a while." Jackson said and lead the way.

They entered the cafe and Jackson ordered one cuppoccino while Young Ji ordered one mocha.

"Looks like we should practicing our acting skill for that drama by doing that kind of scene just now." Jackson said.

"Hahah yeah but that was dangerous. I could fall down and get injured if you didnt save me." Young Ji said.

"Thats what I'm supposed to do, saving you always." Jackson said. Young Ji blush a bit with what Jackson had said.

"Hahah yeah." Young Ji said.

"Lets finish this and go back. We need to get enough rest before the actual drama." Jackson said.

Young Ji's POV

We finished our food and headed back to our dorm. I was feeling lucky because Jackson saved me. If not I wont be able to walk by now. There is still 2 more days before we need to film the drama. I'm really nervous because this is my first time yet I'm excited to see how is it going on. We arrived at my dorm. Both of us get out and stand there for a while.

"Are you sure you're really okay?" Jackson asked in comcern.

"Yes. Thank you by the way." I said.

"No problem." Jackson reply.

I bowed to him and go inside my dorm. After I close the door, Jackson got into the car and drove off.

That night, I take a shower before I go to bed. I cover myself with my blanket and close my eyes.

 

I found myself walking in the dark alley alone after work. I was so tired, I just want to get into my room quickly and sleep. I lazily walk to my dorm. I dont know why am I walking insted of taking the car. As I'm about to turn at the corner, I felt someone wrapping his hands around my waist. I could tell that he is a guy becayse he has a strong grip around my waist. I'm struggling to free myself from his grip but I failed because I'm tired and his grip is super strong.

"Let me go!" I had the strength to shout.

"Why should I? I found a beautiful lady here. I should grab the chance and use it properly." The man said.

"You know I can sue you? Now let me go, I want to go back already!" I said and trying to push his hand off of my wrist but failed.

"Lets just go back to my house and you can rest there." The man said.

"I dont want, I have work to do tomorrow so just let me go!!" I shouted.

He turned me around making me face him. He pushed my body to the wall so my back hit the cold wall. He was about to kiss me but a voice stop him from doing so.

"Let her go." Jackson said.

Wait Jackson? How come he's here? The man looked at Jackdon and make an annoyed face. He let go of me and walked to Jackson.

"What do you want? Its none of your business here so dont interrupt us!" The man said.

"She's my girlfriend so I would like to not see other man touching her." Jackson said. What? His girlfriend? Okay, he's saying that to save me. Nothing more than that.

"Everyone can touch her because she is not yet yours." The man said and hold my hand.

"Let go of her or I'll kick your face." Jackson said. Dont forget that he know martial arts. So watch out .

The man didnt care about the warning that Jackson have give and run his hand on my body. He kiss my neck an he was trying to touch my but Jackson kick his head from behind. The man fell down and I stood there beside them.

"How dare you touched my girlfriend?! I already told you that I dont like seeing other man touch my girlfriend!" I could see the anger in his eyes. Wow, I never saw that before. 

Jackson punch his face and kick his body so hard until the man's lips was bleeding. He wants to continue punching him but I grabbed his waist and stopped him.

"Let go of my hand!" He said and brush my hands off of him until I fell down on the ground.

I was taken back. I was trying to stop him but he injured me. He finally stopped focusing on that man and look at me with a concern look.

"Young Ji are you okay? I'm so sorry!" He's helping me getting up but failed because the man earlier kick Jackson from behind. Jackson got mad and throw a kick across his face. He also kick his stomach causing him to fell backwards.

"You better run away from here before I make you see no star tomorrow." Jackson yelled at him cause him to running away as quickly as possible.

Now just left with the two of us here. Jackson help me get up again and still failed. I think its because of my leg is not working anymore because I'm too tired. Jackson take my leg and massage it. After a while, he's trying to pull me up again and its successful.

"Just tell me if you want a piggyback or something." Jackson smirked.

"No, its not-" I felt my body got pressed againts the cold wall again but now I dont need to worry cause in front of me is my hero. His face was an inch from my face. He leaned closer and was about to kiss me but..

 

I shot my eyes open and sit up straight. I found my body was sweating. I was dreaming. I was dreaming of Jackson. How? I was dreaming that Jackson was saving my life. Ughh I dont know what feeling is this but it is a weird feeling. I go to the bathroom and wash my face. I lay on my bed again and sleep.

End of POV

 

 

A/N: I hope is not that boring and confusing. Actually, I dont really know how to write a situation like that so I hope I accomplished my challenge. Sorry if its not good. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions about this chapter! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡