Chapter 24

Tree of Life

Young Ji and her manager had arrived at the radio station.

"Annyeonhaseyo." The producer of the radio station greet Young Ji and her manager.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Young Ji bowed.

"Where's Jackson?" Producer Kim asked.

"He will be arriving soon." Young Ji replied.

"Okay. You can read the script first while waiting for Jackson and to be on air." Producer Kim said and give the script to Young Ji.

"Okay." Young Ji said and took the script from Producer Kim. 

A few minutes later, Jackson has arrived at the radio station.

"Annyeong. Am I late?" Jackson asked as he approached Young Ji.

"No, where have you been?" Young Ji said.

"I have work to do at the dorm." Jackson replied.

"Oh, you're here. Here's the script." Producer Kim said and give the script.

"Thank you." Jackson said and took the script.

"Read the script first and you will be on air in 15 minutes. Producer Kim said and both of them nodded.

Young Ji's POV

The on air finally starting. Both of us are now inside the on air room together with Kim Yoongi as the DJ.

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo everyone. Today we have special guests with us. Please welcome Jackson and Young Ji." Yoongi said.

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo, Jackson imnida." He introduced himself. 

"Annyeonhaseyo, Young Ji imnida." I introduced myself as well.

"You two are now casting for a drama. A lot of people want you to be together in a drama and now it happened. The fans must be really happy. How are you feeling about the drama, yourself?" Yoongi said.

"Well, I'm happy to be casting a drama with Young Ji too. It was fun during the shooting and all." Jackson said.

"It goes the same for me too. Since its my first drama, it's really fun and exciting. I get the experience to be an actor." I said.

"Well, has the name of the drama has release yet?" Yoongi asked. 

"Well, it had."

"The drama called 'My awesome arrange marriage with perfect husband'." Jackson then said.

"Wow, such a nice name. So this means, the story is about you, Young Ji?" Yoongi asked.

"Its kind of like that." I replied.

"Oh, it must be a nice and interesting story. When will it be on television?" Yoongi asked.

"Before or on Christmas. The date haven't properly discuss yet." Jackson replied.

"Oh, I'm waiting for it. Well, we will take a short break. We'll be right back." Yoongi said and we take a short break for a while and then continue until 10pm. 

End of POV

The interview finally ended. Jackson and Young Ji took a picture will all of the staffs in the radio station and left after that.

"Where are you going after this?" Jackson asked Young Ji.

"I guess, I'm just going back to dorm. Why?" Young Ji replied. 

"Would you mind if we stop by the cafe first?" Jackson asked. 

"Yes, sure." Young Ji said.

Both of them go inside the car and drove off to the cafe. A few minutes later, they've arrived at the cafe. Jackson got out of the car first then help young Ji. They entered the cafe and find a place which is not really noticeable by the fans. They sat down and order their foods.

"How are you doing lately?" Jackson asked.

"I'm fine. Why are you suddenly being such a close and caring friend? I mean we're not used to going out like this." Young Ji said.

"We're casting for a drama together so we should be close to each other. I mean close friend. That's what the other actors doing. They get closer to their co-actor when they're filming the drama." Jackson said.

"Oh okay. How are you then?" Young Ji asked.

"I'm fine." Jackson chuckled a bit.

Soon, the waiter came with their orders. They begin to eat in silent.

"Lets go out some other time. I mean d-date?" Jackson asked breaking the silent.

"A d-date?" Young Ji was surprised with the question.

"Yeah. You know, a date with friend." Jackson said shyly.

"Yes, of course." Young Ji said.

"Well,  that's good." Jackson smiled ear to ear.

Young Ji chuckled at his childishness. Once they've finished eating, it's time for them to go back to their dorms.

"See you again!" Jackson said as young Ji's standing in front of her dorm.

"See you!" She waved at him so did he.

She go inside and Jackson drove away.

 

 

A/N: Jackson asked Young Ji for a date? Well, you made a big mistake, Jackson. Huhuhuhu, their moments will be ruin. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡