Chapter 4

Tree of Life

GOT7's dorm

They gathered around to watch the M-Countdown on the television. Its now KARA's performance.

"Oh, that's Young Ji!" Mark said.

"Yes." Jackson said.

Everyone was so focused on watching their performance. After a few minutes, the performance has ended.

"She must be nervous. Why dont you call her Jackson?" Jaebum said.

"Okay." Jackson nodded and go back to his room.

Jackson's POV

I grabbed my phone and started dialing her phone number. Hope she's not doing anything. *dialing..* *dialing..*

"Hello?" I said since she had picked up her phone.

"Hello!"

"How was your first performance with your unnies?"

"I was so nervous that time but its a relief and i'm happy after we had finished performing."

"Yeah, you did a good job!"

"Thank you."

"Well, do you want to go out tonight to celebrate it?"

"Yeah, sure!"

"Okay, meet you at your dorm tonight!" 

"Okay."

We hang up. The time is almost 6pm. In just 2 hours, I need to go to KARA's dorm and fetch Young Ji. Hope our fans didnt say anything about this dinner.

End of POV

Before Jackson wants to go to meet Young Ji, he and his bandmates go to the studio to discuss and practice for their comeback. Yes, they're going to conback soon.

Sharp at 8pm, Jackson was already at the front of KARA's dorm. He called her and said that he has arrived. Soon later, Young Ji came out from the dorm and meet Jackson. Both of them are wearing mask and not wearing make up to prevrnt sasaeng fans surround them and suspect anything.

"Ready?" Jackson asked.

"Yes." Young Ji reply.

Both of them go inside the car and drove off to the high star resraurant.

They've arrived at the restaurant and sat down at the corner of the back of the restaurant. They ordered their food and soon the waiter served the foods.

"Lets eat!" Jackson said.

Young Ji nodded and start to make a rice wrap for herself. As usual, she takes a lot of lettuce and put a little bit of rice and a piece of meat. She folded the lettuce and put it inside in one go. Jackson who is sitting infront of her seems shocked a little bit, feeling funny and cute of Young Ji's atittude at the same time.

"Wow, did you always eat like that?" Jackson ask still chuckling.

Young Ji just nodded with his big mouth full of food.

"Hahah, so cute!" Jackson wanted to pinch her nose but they are in public.

They continue to finish all of the foods that left. After done, they walk out of the restaurant and go inside the car.

They've arrived at the front of Young Ji's dorm. Jackson got out first and held his hand out to help Young Ji get out of the car. She was almost falling down a little bit but Jackson tightened his grip in Young Ji's hand and put his other hand on her waist. She thanked him and walk away but Jackson is still holding her hand. Jackson makes Young Ji's turn her body around and face him with his hand. Young Ji was surprised so she fell on Jackson's strong arm. Both of them stayed in that position and look straight at each other eyes. After a while, Young Ji trying to stand up, make them broke the eye contact.

"I should go in now." Young Ji was blushing and Jackson let of her.

"See you soon!" Jackson said.

Young Ji hurrily walk inside her dorm and Jackson drove back to his dorm.

 

A/N: Yeay, JackJi's moment going to be started in every chapter from now on! Sorry for the late update, I have problem with my internet. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡