Chapter 7

Tree of Life

(Still Young Ji's POV)

The next morning I woke up due to my alarm ringing beside my ear. I looked at my phone and its already 6.05 in the morning. I get up from my bed and take a warm shower. Then, I put on my clothes and get ready. At 7.30am, I leave the dorm to meet the editor of a drama. In a few minutes, I've arrived at the front of the KBS World building. I walked in and saw there's news presenter recording for the early morning news. The editor saw me and walked over to me.

"Hi!" The editor greeted me.

"Oh, hey!" I greeted her back.

"You've come here early. Lets have a sit first." The editor said and we headed to the nearest couch and sit down.

"Jackson is not here yet?" I asked since I didnt see him.

"No." The editor reply.

"Ahh~" I nodded.

"Anyway, my name is Choi Tae Hyo. You can call me editor Choi." She introduce herself.

"I'm Young Ji from KARA." I said awkwardly.

"Hahah, I know." She chuckle a bit.

There's a silent after that. Soon after, Jackson come and broke the awkward silent.

"Sorry, I'm late." He can see that the both of us sitting down on a coach so he coming towards us.

"Its okay, we were just having a friendly talk." Editor Choi smiled.

End of POV

Jackson's POV

I saw them sitting down on a couch so I join them and sit down beside Young Ji.

"Shall we start?" Editor Choi asked. Both of us nodded our head.

"Okay so I will tell you the plot of the story that you're going to do it together later on." Both of us nodded our head before she continue.

"Lee Haru (Young Ji) is a poor girl that living with her parents. Her parents keeping on asking her to marry so she's given 2 weeks to find a suitable man for her. But she couldnt find it so her parents chose a man for her. That man is Park Minhyuk (Jackson). He is another whole opposite person of Haru. One day, her parents invite Minhyuk to come to their house to meet with them including Haru. From that, the story will goes on. There's a funny, happy and sad scenes. There will be also a kissing scene." Editor Choi finished talking about the plot. The last word make the both of us lost owr ownselves.

"We will start filming this drama from next week." Editor Choi said. Wow so fast.

"Is there any question from the two of you?" Editor Choi asked.

"This story is like an arranged marriage right?" I asked.

"Yes, a little bit of life story too." Editor Choi reply.

"If you dont have anything else, you can leave. Dont forget to come on set next week." Editor Choi said.

End of POV

Jackson and Young Ji bowed to Editor Choi and get out of the building.

"Are you ready for the drama?" Jackson asked.

"Not really but I'm quite exicted about it." Young Ji reply.

"Oh really? I'm excited yet scared at the same time." Jackson.

"Yes, same with me." Young Ji said.

Suddenly someone pushed Young Ji forward making her almost fall down but Jackson caught her in his arm.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked.

"Yes I'm fine thank you." Young Ji stand back on her own feet with Jackson's help.

 

 

A/N: I hope this chapter is not so boring and I hope the JackJi moment is already romantic. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡