Chapter 20

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

I woke up because of my alarm. Its shows its near 11 so I should wake up now. I go inside the bathroom and take a quick shower. Then I headed downstairs to see Hara unnie.

"Unnie." I  approached her.

"Ah, good morning, Young Ji." Hara said with Gyuri unnie beside her.

"Ah, Gyuri unnie!" I ran to Gyuri unnie and hug her tightly.

"Annyeong, Young Ji. I missed you." Gyuri unnie said as we broke the hug.

"I missed you too!" I said.

Three of us go towards the living room and sit on the couch.

"Unnie, lets go lunch together. Hara unnie and I already plan to go lunch together." I said to Gyuri unnie.

"I want to but I have work to do in 30 minutes." Gyuri said and give a guilty look.

"Its okay unnie. We can have a lunch together next time." I said and Gyuri unnie smiled.

"Okay. I'm so sorry. Enjoy! I need to get ready now." Gyuri said and stand up. She give both me and Hara unnie a peck on cheeks then she go upstairs.

"Young Ji, I'm going to get ready too." Hara unnie said and stand up.

"Ne, unnie." Hara give a peck on my cheeks and go upstairs.

I'm alone here and I'm already ready so I decided to pack the fruits for three of us. I put the strawberry, watermelon and banana in each packet. Then, I go upstairs to just put a little bit of make up. After done, I take my bag and everything I need, then I go downstairs. I saw Gyuri unnie sitting on the couch.

"Unnie, you're going already?" I asked.

"Yeah." Gyuri unnie said and wear her shoes.

"Wait unnie!" I sais as I run to the kitchen and take the fruits that I've already pack.

"Here some fruits for you unnie in case you're hungry during your work." I said and hand her the packet.

"Oh, gomawo Young Ji. I'll be going now." She gave me a peck on my cheek before going out.

After Gyuri unnie has gone out, Hara unnie came down.

"Are you ready to go now?" Hara unnie asked.

"Yes." I replied.

I go to the kitchen and take our packets of fruits. We then locked the door and go inside the car. We headed to our one of favorite restaurant. After a few minutes, we've arrived at Korean BBQ Restaurant. We go inside the restaurant. We didnt disguise as we're just eating lunch together so a lot of fans recognized us. We go to the corner of the restaurant where we can have our privacy but there's still a few fans but not that crowded. The waiter came and took our orders.

"Unnie, this is for you." I hand her the packet of fruits.

"Gomawo Young Ji. Do you have one as well for you?" Hara unnie asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

Soon, the waiter came back with our orders. We started to eat the food because we don't want to be late for our works. Halfway eating, we heard the fans were screaming really loud. We wonder what is going on as we did nothing except for eating. Then, a group idol came to the place where we're sitting and both of us so shocked to see who it is.

"Annyeong Young Ji, Annyeong Hara noona." Jackson approached us as the rest of Got7 was following him behind. No wonder fans were screaming.

"Annyeong, are you guys having lunch here also?" Hara unnie asked.

"Yeah, the food here must be delicious as a lot of idols are eating here." JB said as all of them sitting on the table beside us. They ordered their food.

"How's the food?" Jackson asked me as he's sitting beside me.

"It's nice." I replied.

"Good then. Let's meet later." He said and I nodded.

Soon, Hara unnie and I has finished all the foods so we excused ourselves. Manger oppa fetch me and we go to the studio as I need to practice. We arrived there and I straight away go to the practice room. I play the songs and started to dance. After a good 4 hours of exercise, I finally can stop practice now. While I'm eating the fruits, my phone ring.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said as I picked up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo. Young Ji,  where are you?" Jackson is the one who is calling.

"I'm at the studio. I just finished practicing." I replied while munching the fruits.

"Ahh, I want to meet with you." He said. 

"Just meet me at the park." I said.

"Okay." He said then hang up.

I take my bag and go out of the room. I hop inside the car and manager oppa send me to the park. We've arrived there ad I thanked manager oppa. He then drove away and I sat on the bench. I wait for Jackson while eating ice cream. 1 hour has passed and I haven't seen him. I look at my phone and there's nothing. I tried to call Jackson but he didn't pick up. I waited for another 2...3...4.. hours but he still didn't show up. I decided to leave because I don't want to wait anymore and it's going to rain soon. On the way going to dorm, I saw Jackson and I'm more than a heartbroken person because I saw him....

 

 

A/N: yeay, the drama has started as I will introduce a new character on the next chapter. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡