Final

Tree of Life

1 week later,

Everything are the same excepts, Jackson and Young Ji haven't confess to each other yet, Jackson still haven't end his relationship with Sara, Sara still don't know the guy's name or meet him again, the sarama that Jackson and Young Ji are in are already published and Lastly, the year of 2015 is coming to an end. It's winter now and it's going to be New Year soon.

Jackson's POV

I've been spending my time with Sara lately and less with Young Ji. But anyways Sara's acting strange these past few days. She is not acting hyper and excited when she's around me. Not like I care, but that's strange. I snap from my toughy when I hear my phone is ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said as I picked up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo, Jackson oppa..." Its Sara who's calling. Her voice sounds weak.

"Yes? Are you okay?" I asked because I'm a bit worried.

"No oppa. Can you pick me up and bring me to hospital? I have no strength to drive and Michael is in London." She said.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." I said and hung up.

I grab my jacket and wear it since its winter. I quickly get inside my car and drove off to her house. I'm a bit worried about her because I'm scared if there's something happening to her. She's acting strange and I'm a bit feeling bad towards her. And then, I've arrived in front of her house. I got out of my car and knock the door.

"Oppa, it's not lock. Just open the door and come inside." She said with a weak voice.

I opened the door and get inside. I saw her sitting on the floor while her hand on her stomach. She looks so weak. I quickly approach her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know. I've been throwing up since morning and my stomach is really pain. I barely can walk that's why I'm on the floor." She said.

I help her to get up and bring her inside my car. I locked the door and drove off to the hospital. While in the car, she keep on putting her hand on her stomach and she looks really in pain. I drive faster and we're already there in just 10 minutes. I go to the emergency section and the nurse bring her inside using the hospital bed. I want to follow her but the nurse dont let me so I decided to park my car first and wait for her until she's done.

End of POV

Sara's POV

After 30 minutes being checked, finally I can go to doctor's room not at the emergency room. I have no sickness but I have a reponsibillity to take care of. I go outside the room to call Jackson in. We both sat across the doctor and I can see the curiousness and worriedness written on Jackson's face. I felt bad about him. He shouldn't be in this situation. Im sorry Jackson but I cant do anything about it.

"What happened?" Jackson asked.

I could only look down, not wanting to meet the doctor or Jackson's eyes.

"Well, congratulations." The doctor said smiling. I can see the clueless in Jackson's face. Im sorry, thats all I can say.

"Your wife is pregnant for 10 days already. Thats why she had been throwing up in the morning. Its normal for pregnant women to feel the morning sickness." The doctor explained.

Jackson is probably in shock right now. I dont want to see his face so I keep on lowering my head. Silence. He didnt say anything. He probably cant believe it.

"Thank you doctor. We'll be leaving first." I said and get up.

"Ne, come for check up in 2 weeks." The doctor remind me.

"Ne." I bowed and drag Jackson out from the room.

He still didnt say a word and shock is written all over his face.

"Im sorry." I said, still not meeting his eyes.

"I dont know how it happen but if you cant accept this and you want to leave me, go ahead." I said still holding my tears back.
This is all the guy's fault. I shouldn't have done it with him. There is no point regretting because I still need to take care of the baby.

"I'll stay with you." Jackson finally say a word and I cant believe what am I hearing right now.

"What?!" I asked in shock. I finally look at him.

"I'll stay with you to take care of you and the baby. I know its not mine but I'll take care of the baby since its dangerous for you to do it alone." Jackson said meeting my eyes.

"You dont have to do that. I've done all the bad things to you and now Im the one who will get the punishment." I said and lower my head. Finally, my tears fall.

"I'll do it. You didnt force me. Im willing to do it. Dont feel guilty about it." Jackson said.

"Its okay. You dont have-" He cut me off by pulling me into his embrace.

"I'll be the baby's father for temporary. I'll stay with you until the baby is born and when the father is here." He said while caressing my hair.

I cried even harder. He's so kind, I dont know hot to pay him back. All I did to him is to destroy him but what he is doing now to me? He's being kind and took care of me. I felt guilty and I shouldn't deserve this.

End of POV

Jackson's POV

I know that I have no more chance to confess to Young Ji. Its already too late. When I heard that Sara's pregnant, my whole world just stop and I cant give a response to it beacause I cant believe it. When she said that I can leave her, I said I'll stay with her because I dont want to leave her alone when she have the baby inside her stomach. She's in different situation now. She needed someone and the baby's father is not here so I should help her. I felt pity even though I know that I have no ways to go already.
We're here now at Sara's house. She's laying down on her bed because she's tired. I sit beside her to look after her and still, she didnt close her eyes yet. Probably feeling guilty.

"Sara..." I called her softly.

"Yes?" She titled her head to look at me.

"Can I go somewhere to settle something first?" I asked.

"I know. Go and meet Young Ji. Say I'm sorry and you dont deserve this." She said and faked smile.

"I'll be back soon." I said to her and get up from the bed I kissed her forehead and left.

End of POV

Young Ji's POV

Jackson called me earlier and he wants me to meet him at the garden so here I am, at the garden near our place.
Jackson is still not here, I sat on the bench while waiting for him. After a few minutes, I can feel the bench getting heavier since Jackson has settled himself beside me.

"Annyeong Young Ji." His voice, I miss it.

"Annyeong." I said without looking at him.

I, somehow feel like there's something bad going to happen. I dont want to curse it but I feel it.

"Young Ji...." He called and I look up, looking at him.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Its good, its the same." I replied.

"Thats good though. Anyway, I have something to tell you." Jackson said.

"What is it?" I asked. Please let it be a good news, Im hoping.

"Sara is pregnant." He said almost whisper but I still can hear it.

"Well, congratulations." He look at me with shocked written on his face.

"You're not angry?" He asked.

"Why should I be angry? Its a good news." I said.

"Young Ji, Im sorry..." He said with sad expression.

"Jackson, listen." I said looking at him directly in his eyes. Jackson look at me back.

"I know you're a kind person. Please take care of Sara and the baby. Make sure both of them are healthy. I'll not going to disturb you now as you're going to be a father soon." Young Ji said.

"Young Ji, what are you talking about?" Jackson asked.

"Hush. I want you to be a good father. I'm sorry but I still and always love you." I said as my eyes become watery already.

"What? Young Ji!" Jackson said with a shocked expression.

"Lets not meet again." I get up and left, crying.

"She didnt even let me explain and confess to her. The worse is, I've broke her heart because she just confessed to me and she knows that I cant accept her thats why she didnt ask me to love her back." Jackson fell into his knees and cry as much as he wants.

End of POV

Author's POV

A few days later, Jackson has been visiting and taking care of Sara very often. He would come to Sara's house and cook or buy for her.

"Annyeong Sara, I bought you bibimbap." Jackson said as he entered her house.

"Annyeong Jackson! Woah thank you so much." Sara said with happy tone.

"How are you today?" Jackson asked and give the bibimbap to Sara.

"Im fine as always as you take care of me so well." Sara said.

"That good. Keep it up that way." Jackson said.

"Thanks. Jackson, after eating, can we go to the park near my house there?" Sara said while munching.

"Sure. Finish this first, okay?" Jackson said and Sara nodded like little kid.

They're now ready to go to the park.

"Be careful." Jackson said as he's helping Sara to climb down the stairs.

They get out of the house and go towards the car. Jackson help Sara to get in and close the door for her. He go to the driver's side and get in. He started the engine and drove of to the park. Its only 5 minutes drive from her house. They arrived there and Jackson got out from the car first to help Sara. They sat on the bench and Sara stare at the beautiful scenery of the park.

"It been along time since I come here. I used to go here when I have problems. I would sit here and shout as loud as I want." Sara tell him.

"You know Jackson, Im sorry for everything." Sara said and face Jackson who is beside her.

Jackson didnt say anything and want her to continue.

"I should tell you earlier but I have no courage to do so. Now Im telling you because I feel more than guilty." She started.

"The day when when we go to the club, I got bumped into this guy and we had 'fun' that night. The next day, I realized that we didnt use any protection and we didnt even know each other's name. We did that on that night and we're stranger the next day. He didnt even find me again. When the doctor said that I'm pregnant, I knew that the baby is his not yours." She said while the tears already wet her cheeks.

"Its okay, I know everything. You did nothing wrong, do not be sorry." Jackson said and pull her into his embrace.

She cried against his chest making his shirt become wet. She mumbled 'I'm sorry' and Jackson tighten his grip.

"Lets grab an ice cream to cool you down. The pregnant lady should not be sad." Jackson said while pulling her out from his embrace but still wrap his arms around her waist.
Sara chuckled and nodded. They're walking towards the car but stop when someone stop in front of them. I removed my arms from her waist.

"Beautiful lady?" A guy that stop in front of them said.

Jackson's POV

When the guy said that, I can see that Sara's hand become a fist. The anger rose up immediately. What is happening? Who is this guy? Do not mess up with pregnant woman or you're dead.

"What are you doing here?" Sara said with cold voice.

"You are my beautiful lady!" The man cheered. What the heck? Dont you realised that she's angry?

"What are you doing here?" She asked again.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" He said and eyed her stomach.

"Wow! There is already baby bump. Incredible." He said while caressing her stomach.

"Dont touch it." Sara said and step back so that he cant touch it.

"Who are you?" Its time for me to say something since Sara looked really pissed and the guy didnt notice at all.

"I'm Yugyeom, the baby's father." He said and offer his hand.

Im totally shocked. No wonder Sara become angry all of sudden. I still shook his hand by the way.

"And who are YOU?" Yugyeom asked.

"Im the one who take care of her while you're gone." I replied.

"Well, Im taking over right now." Yugyeom said.

"Sure." I said.

"Who give you the permission to take over his place and who give you permission to leave me?" Sara point at Yugyeom first then me.

"Well, my beautiful lady, will you be mine forever and be the baby's father and have a happy family?" Yugyeom asked while kneeling down and open the small red box that contain a ring.

I can see the shocked and happy expression on Sara's face. She look at me and I smiled, motioned her to accept him.

"I do." Sara said and Yugyeom pull her into a tight hug.

"Thank you my beautiful lady." Yugyeom pull out from the hug and slip the ring on her finger.

I smiled looking at the couple. Im happy for the two of them. They're now a complete family. The two of them walk away happily. Im left alone with no one. What can I do now? I already have no chance to confess to Young Ji because I broke her heart the day she confessed to me. What should I do now? Ughhh. I look up and sighed.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Hara noona standing in front of me with a pity look written on her face.

"Hara noona." I said looking shocked.

"Long time no see. How are you?" She asked as she settled down beside me already.

"I am fine." I replied.

"I didnt see that you're fine." Hara noona said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Obviously you're not fine when you didnt confess to tour crush." Hara noona said.

"Huh?" I looked at her in confusion.

"I know the both of you and Young Ji have feeling for each other but you two didnt confess to each other yet." Hara noona said.

I'm shocked. How did she know?

"To be exact, only me who didnt confess yet. She did confess to me and I broke her heart." I said with a sad tone.

"Young Ji has told me everything. You did not broke her heart. Go and find her before its too late. You know where to find her." Hara noona said.

Once Hara noona finished her sentence, I straight away and get up and run towards the same garden where Young Ji and I met the last time. Once arrived, I saw the back figure of Young Ji sitting on the same bench. I approach her and now Im standing in front of her. She looked shocked and I dont care. I want to confess to her right now.

"Young Ji, Sara and I have nothing going on between us. Im not the baby's father and Im just taking of her while the baby's father's gone. I dont have any feeling for her. I only love you. Only you in my heart." I said so fast while panting and taking my breath.

She looked shocked but still standing so that she can face me.

"I know everything. I love only you too." She said smiling.

Thank goodness Im not late this time. I pull her into a hug and then kiss her on the lips. A few seconds later, I pull out from the kiss and whisper,

"I love you."

"I love you too. You're always my Tree of Life." Young Ji replied and I kiss her again.

-The End-


A/N: yeayy the end!! Thank you for those who subscribed to this story and stayed with me until the end. As always, leave a comment but this time I want to know what do you think about the whole story and what can I improvise in my next story. I'll see you in She's mine. Keep in touch with me. Thanks agai, Saranghae ♡ see you!