Chapter 26

Tree of Life

Jackson's POV

After the shooting, I decided to go meet Michael and Sara. I dont know why but I think its important. I drove off to the cafe that Michael had sent me the address. A few minutes later, I've arrived there. I go inside the cafe and one of the waiter escorts me to where Michael and Sara are.

"Thank you." I said to the waiter.

"Please sit down, Bro." Michael said.

I sat on the chair next to Michael.

"What do you want for drink, baby?" Sara asked.

I seriously want to throw up now.

"Anything." I replied coldly.

"Okay." She called the waiter and order for the three of us.

"So, what do you want? I told you many times that I have a lot of work to do." I said.

"Take a break, Bro. We're here just to have a drink and have fun. One bottle isn't bad." Michael said and smirked.

"I could be in trouble. The reporter will see me drunk and they will spread the news. I don't want to lose my career." I said.

"We're at the place where no reporters are allowed. Don't worry, I already take care of it." Michael said.

"Whatever, I still don't want to drink." I said.

Soon, the waiter came with a bottle of alcohol and three wine glass. She pour the alcohol inside the glass and leave.

"Lets drink!" Michael said.

"I don't want." I said.

"Just one." Michael said.

"Yes, baby. One glass won't kill you." Sara's turn to encourage me.

End of POV

Finally, Jackson gave up and drink. 

"Yes, like that. One gulp wont kill." Michael said.

Soon, three of them continue to drink until they almost drunk.

"One more bottle, please." Sara said to the waiter.

The waiter serve one more bottle and they finish it in a blink of eye.

"You know... I shouldn't.... drink this." Jackson said and he's drunk already.

"Good, Michael. We can start our plan now." Sara whisper to Michael.

Actually both of them are not drunk. They didnt even drink the alcohol, only Jackson. They asked the waiter to give them non alcoholic drink while alcoholic drink for Jackson.

"Lets go now." Sara said and three of them get up.

"Where are we going to? My house or your house?" The drunk Jackson asked.

"My house." Sara said.

"Okay. Lets have fun." Jackson said.

"Yes, we'll be having fun and more than that." Sara said and smirked.

They arrived at Sara's house and they go to her room immediately. They place Jackson on the bed and take off his clothes slowly. Then, its Sara's turn to take off her clothes. She take off almost everything but she keep her bra and underwear on. Same goes with Jackson. She lay down next to the sleeping Jackson.

Not to foget, Michael is still there. He's doing his job.

Jackson's POV

The next morning, I woke up feeling my head so dizzy and pain. And I recognize this is not my room. I try to sit up but I feel something hard beside me. I look at my side and I saw almost sleeping Sora. I look under the blanket and I'm wearing just boxer. Dont tell me something had happened last night.

"Oh, you're awake. Good morning." Sara said and showed me her ugliest smile.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In my room." She replied.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"We had fun last night. Dont you remember anything?" Sara said and wrapped her arms around mine.

"I dont remember. I was drunk right?" I asked and Sara nodded.

"Thats why I dont want to drink but you two insisted me." I said.

"Well, I have a present for you." She said and Michael come inside the room.

He handed her something and then she showed me our picture. The picture where both of us do ual scenes. I noticed I was asleep in that picture.

"Do you want this to spread and let your fans know that you have a scandal?" She asked me.

"No. But what do you want? Obviously I was drunk, so I dont know what am I doing that time. You cannot use this to destroy my career." I said.

"Well, I can. I can sell these pictures to the reporter today and tomorrow you're the top of the news." Sara said.

"Ok, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Well, be my boyfriend again." She said.

"I dont want to if you cheat on me again." I said.

"I wont, I promise." Sara said and smiled.

"Okay then. I'll be your boyfriend again. You know I never stop loving you." I said and peck her lips.

"I know, me neither. I always love you." Sara said.

"I love you too." I said and kiss her.

 

 

A/N: the end????? Haha no, not yet. What do you think of Jackson and Sara? Haha perfect couple? Btw, the sequel for He's back is out! Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡

 Sequel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1055113