Chapter 21

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

Because I saw him...

"Young Ji!" Jackson called me when he saw me. And he look shocked. 

I saw him hugging a girl and almost kissing her. I don't know what happened, but my heart feel like it just had torn into half. I didn't bother to look at them instead, I just continue walking. I just want to get into my dorm and sleep.

"Young Ji, wait!!" Jackson said as he follow my pace.

I didn't look back at him and just continue walking. 

"Young Ji!!" He finally being able to grab my wrist and stop me from walking.

"Wat do you want?" I said with a cracking voice, I didn't know that I've been crying. 

"Young Ji, I can explain. It's not like what you think." Jackson said and look at me but I didn't dare to look at him.

"You dont need to explain. Why should you? I'm not your girlfriend or something. I want to sleep now, I'm tired." I said and free my wrist from his grip.

"I'll walk you there." Jackson said.

"Just do whatever you want, I don't care." I said and resume walking.

He followed behind me until we've arrived in front of KARA's dorm. I was about to go inside but Jackson grab my wrist and make me turn to look at him.

"Young Ji, please don't be mad at me. I cant stand with you being like this." Jackson said with pleaded eyes.

"I told you, I'm not mad at you. Its not like I'm your girlfriend.  And what you did just now is none of my business.  You are always allowed to do anything you want. I didn't control your life." I said and turn my back and proceed to go inside the dorm.

I closed the door and let my body slip down against the door while sobbing. What am I doing right now?" Why does my heart feel this way? This is not right. I cant have feelings for Jackson. We're both idol and I don't want to ruin our career. Gyuri unnie approached me as she saw me crying like a baby against the door.

"Young Ji, what happened?" She asked, looking at me worried.

"N-nothing, unnie. I just want to sleep." I said as I wiped my years.  I try to stand but failed.

"Let me help you." Gyuri unnie said and help me to stand up.

"Thank you, unnie." I said and we both go towards my room.

Gyuri unnie sat me on the bed and I thanked her. She then left me alone as she know that I need some time to be alone. I changed my clothes and lay down on my bed. Just then, my phone buzzed and I look at my phone.  It's a message from Jackson. 

Young Ji, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me. -Jackson

I already told you Jackson, I'm not your girlfriend. I said to myself as I didn't reply to his message. I off my phone and go to sleep.

End of POV

The next day, Director Choi called Jackson and Young Ji to come to the set for the shooting for the drama. It's time for them to continue shooting because if not, they won't have enough time to finish the shooting as they plan to aired it on Christmas. Jackson has arrived at the set but Young Ji cant be seen anywhere.

"Aigoo, where is Young Ji? If one of you always not here, how are we going to be able finish shooting before the Christmas?" Director Choi sighed.

"I'll go and get her." Jackson said and dashed out of the set area.

"We have a drama of reality. This is so insane." Director Choi sighed again.

Meanwhile, Jackson ran towards KARA's dorm. Once arrived, he knocked the door and Hara opened the door.

"Is Young Ji inside?" Jackson asked.

"Yes, she's upstairs. Go and look after her." Hara said and let Jackson come inside.

Jackson go upstairs and go inside Young Ji's room. Young Ji was lying on her bed with a blanket cover her whole body. He go outside and approach Hara.

"What happened to Young Ji?" He asked.

"She catch a cold and have a high fever." Hara replied.

Jackson bowed to Hara and go inside Young Ji's room. He approached her and sat at the edge of her bed. He touched her forehead and its really hot. He take out his phone and dial Director Choi's number.

"Yeoboseyo.  Director Choi, we have to cancel the shooting for today. Young Ji have a bad fever. I'm going to look after her." Jackson said through the phone.

"Okay." Director Choi sighed. He then hung up the call.

Young Ji's eyes were open and she is shocked to see Jackson is here.

"Annyeong, Young Ji. You should have sleep more." Jackson said and give her a smile.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm going to take care of you." Jackson said and smiled. 

"You don't-"

"Just rest. I'll go downstairs to make chicken porridge for you." Jackson said and he cut her off.

She can't say anything as Jackson already dissappear.  He go downstairs and saw Hara. 

"I'm going to make chicken porridge for Young Ji." Jackson said.

"No, you don't need to. I will make it for her. You just need to accompany her. Go back upstairs." Hara said and shooed him away.

Jackson go back inside and sit at the edge of her bed again. 

"Hara noona won't let me do it so I guess I just need to sit here with you." Jackson said.

 

 

A/N: did they make up already? I don't think so. Hahaha, evil laugh. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡