Chapter 5

Tree of Life

***2 months later***

Its Got7's turn to comeback. They're now at the backstage of M-countdown.

"How are you feeling about the comeback, hyung?" Jackson asked JB.

"I hope our fans love the new song." JB reply.

"Yeah, I hope so too." Jackson said.

Suddenly, the door burst opened and they saw someome.

"Hello!" Someome shouted.

"Hey noona!! What are you doing here?" Jackson asked Gyuri from KARA.

"I'm here to give you support. I came with my other members too." One by one of the KARA members enter the room.

They shake hands and bow to each other. Seungyeon bring the cakes with the candle on.

"Blow the candle!!" Hara said.

All the GOT7 members gathered around and blow the candle. JB cut the cake.

"Thank you for the cake." JB saod.

They started to eat the cake. All the GOT7 and KARA members sit on the couch. Jackson and Young Ji sit beside each other.

"Are you nervous?" Young Ji asked.

"A bit. But I am more excited." Jackson reply.

"Oh thats good." Young Ji said.

GOT7 needs to be on the stage already. They bid goodbyes and go on stage. KARA members go to the front stage to watch their performances. A lot of fans notice them and they cheer for GOT7 with all the IGOT7 who is there. After a few minutes, they've done performing. The GOT7 go back to their dressing room while KARA members go back to their work.

~~~

GOT7 needs to go to a radio station which is hosted by the comedian, Gook Ju.

"Hello." Gook Ju greeted them once they're inside.

They bow to Gook Ju and sit down. The shows has started. In one of the time, Gook Ju ask Jackson one question.

"If you're to become a hero to a heroin for a drama, who would that heroin be?" Gook Ju asked.

"Young Ji from KARA." Jackson reply.

"Oh, is there something going on between the two of you?" Gook Ju reply.

"No, we are only best/close frined." Jackson reply casually.

Then she continue on the show again. At 12pm, the shows ended. They go back to their dorm.

~~~

The news that Jackson wants to be a hero to Young ji sread out around the world trough the internet.

Title: Jackson and Young Ji couple.

[+001] they are so cute together.

[+002] I cant wait if there is a drama that Jackson and Young Ji will be in!!

[+003] yeay, Jackson and Young Ji couple!

[+004] I love them ♥

[+005] I want them to be in a drama together!

[+006] Imagine they're kissing! O_O

Jackson got a call from the KBS producer to come to their studio. He get up and headed to the KBS building. Meanwhile, Young Ji headed to the KBS studio too.

In a while, they both arrive at the studio at the same time.

"Young Ji?"

"Jackson?!"

Both of them shocked to see each other at the studio. Both of them go inside the building and walking to the office.

"What are you doing here?" Young Ji asked.

"Well, what are you doing here?" Jackson asked her back.

"The producer call me to come here." Young Ji said.

"Oh, really? Me too." Jackson said.

Then, they've arrived at the front of the office. Jackson knocked the door and the producer allow them in.

"Please sit down, both of you." The producer said and both of them sit at the opposite of the producer.

"Jackson, I heard that you want to be a hero to Young Ji in drama, is that right?" The producer asked.

"Yes." Jackson nodded.

"Okay I have something to say. I would like to....."

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the really really late update. I've been busy these day. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡