Chapter 11

Tree of Life

"Why are we here actually?" Young Ji asked as soon as the both of them sat down.

"Actually this is my uncle's cafe. Before this his dad manage this cafe but when he passed away, my uncle take over the bussiness." Jackson said.

"Ahh, so this is family bussiness of your uncle's?" Young Ji asked.

"Yes." Jackson nodded.

Soon after, Mr. Lee come to their table with the three cup of coffee on the tray.

"Here's your coffee. Enjoy." He said and then sit beside Jackson.

"Lets drink. Young Ji, try it. Its our best coffee." Mr. Lee said.

Young Ji nodded and take a sip of her coffee. "Its delicious!" Young Ji said.

"Glad to hear that." Mr. Lee said and take a sip of his coffee too. Jackson do the same.

"Anyway, seeing the both of you come here together, makes me feel like there's something going on with the two of you." Mr. Lee said.

"No, we're not like what you're thinking." Young Ji said.

"Yes, she's right. Dont think any negative thought." Jackson said.

"Well, okay then. Its getting late, you two probably have schedule tomorrow right?" Mr. Lee said.

"Yes, so we excuse ourselves first." Jackson said and the three of them stand up.

Jackson and Young Ji shook hand with Mr. Lee and then go out of the cafe. Jackson drop Young Ji at her dorm then he go back to his dorm. He go inside his room after taking a warm shower. He take out his phone and look at the trending news by the fans.

Title: Jackson and Young Ji couple spotted in the cafe, drinking coffee together. So sweet!

[+001] Omg, so sweet!!

[+002] I ship them forever.

[+003] can anyone stop me from imagining that they're kissing??!! 0_0

[+004] Go out for a date already. Everyone will agree with it.

[+005] we're here for you. Feel free to tell us that you two are in relationship.

Jackson chuckled seeing all the comments about him and Young Ji. He turn off his phone and place it beside him after texting Young Ji a good night wish. He cover his body with a blanket and sleep.

~~

Young Ji just came out from the bathroom and now lying down on her bed. She take her phone and saw there's one message from Jackson.

"Good night, Young Ji. If you want, go check the latest news in the internet ;)"

Young Ji became curious after what Jackson had sent to her. What kind of news that attract Jackson's attention? She go to the internet and see the same news that Jackson had saw just now. Young Ji's blushing after reading it. She actually dont know if there's something going on between the two of them. She is also confuse on how to feel when she is around Jackson. She turn off her phone and go to sleep. May the two of them dream about each other ♡

 

 

A/N: I'll be posting the next chapter very late because I'm busy this week. And I'm going to make this story a little bit fast forward. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions about this chapter! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡