Chapter 16

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

I was watching television because I have nothing else to do and then Jackson called me asking me to get ready. Okay, I should getting ready now even though I dont know what's going on here. Exactly 10 minutes later, he arrived in front of my dorm. He didnt care if there will be rumours about us. He get out from the car without disguise and ring the bell. I opened the door.

"Why you didnt wearing a mask or something?" I asked.

"Dont worry about that. Are you ready?" He said and I nodded.

"Lets go!" He take my hand and go to his car. 

He opened the door for me and I hop inside. After he close the door, he go go the driver seat and start driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I want to take you to Jeju Island." He replied.

"What are we doing there? I've no job to attend for now including the shooting." I said.

"We are not going there for shooting." He said.

"Then?" I asked because I dont know why is he suddenly bring me to Jeju Island.

"You will see later." He said and smiled.

Thats suspicious but its okay, I'll just let him do whatever he wants.

End of POV

After a while, they've arrived at Incheon International Airport. Both of them get out from the car. Young Ji go closer to Jackson.

"We dont need to disguise? There might be rumour about us." She whisper.

"Dont worry, Lets go." Jackson said and lead her to go inside the airport.

Both of them check in and go inside the plane. Jackson booked for the first class seat and after a while they departed. After 1 hour inside the plane, Young Ji's already sleeping but uncomfortabally so Jackson put her head on his shoulder and smiled. Then, the FA announced that they're going to arrive soon. Young Ji suddenly woke up because of the announcement. "Are we here?" Young Ji asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Soon." Jackson said.

The plane landed and everyone started to make their ways out. Jackson took both of their small backpack and lead Young Ji to go out of the plane.

"We're here." Jackson said and smiled.

"I still dont get it, what are we doing here?" Young Ji asked.

"Lets just enjoy the beautiful scenery here.

Jackson walking towards the beach and Young Ji followed behind. They sat on the bench near the beach.

"Do you want to go swimming?" Jackson asked.

"I dont have extra shirt and I dont want to wear bikini." Young Ji said.

"I didnt ask you to wear bikini." Jackson said.

"I dont want to swim." Young Ji said.

"Okay then. Wait for me here, I'll take 5 minutes to go swimming." Jackson said and Young Ji nodded.

Jackson go inside the water. He happily playing with the water. Young Ji go near to the beach where Jackson are.

"Do you want to join me?" Jackson asked. 

Young Ji shooked her head. She just walking along the beach. Jackson started to spray some water on her and Young Ji spray back. They continue to play the water until Young Ji's shirt already wet. The cool wind hit her body makes her shiver. Jackson go out of the water and go to Young Ji.

"Come on, you shirt is already wet and you are cold. Lets go to the hotel and change our clothes." Jackson wrap his arm around Young Ji's shoulder and they go to the nearest hotel.

"2 single room please." Jackson said to the person who is incharge at the counter. 

The person give two room keys to Jackson and both of them bow. They go inside of the lift and go to the 6th floor. Their room is just beside each other so they're on the same floor. The lift stopped at 6th floor and they get out. They first stop at Young Ji's room first and Jackson hand her the key.

"Rest well." Jackson said and then go to his room.

Both of them go inside their room and take a rest.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry but I will not going to do the double update everyday :( Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions about this chapter! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡