Chapter 1

Tree of Life

Young Ji's POV

Argghhh!! I'm so nervous. Today, I will debut in M-Countdown with my fellow members which is our leader, Gruri, Seungyeon and Hara. Our group called KARA. I'm the maknae of the group and the new member to join the group. Thats enough of me talking about my group. Lets go back to reality.

We're in the dressing room at the backstage, in just 2 more performances, its our turn to perform on stage. I am so nervous because all my unnies already debuted, only me the one who is going to debut later on. Looking at me who is nervous, Hara unnie come and sit beside me.

"Are you okay, Young Ji?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just feeling nervous because this is my first time to be on stage." I weakly smiled to her.

"Its okay. Its normal to feel nervous. I'm like you when we first debuted." She miled back and pat my back.

I nodded and smiled means I understand. I try to overcome my nervous feeling by drinking water several time. The performer from the previous stage has come down, now its time for us to perform. We get up and bow to them before going up to the stage. The MC called us and we go up on stage. We performed our first song called Mamma Mia.

After done singing and dancing, we get down from the stage. We straight away go to our dressing room and sat down, drinking water. Gyuri unnie came to me and sit beside me. Both of us panting and try to breath properly.

"Good job, Young Ji! You've done a really good job." Gyuri unnie said.

"Thank you unnie." I said and smiled.

We bith still panting but we both hug each other. After done all the performances, we need to go up on stage. Before that, four of us gather around and make a group hug. We broke the hug and go on stage. We are not the nominees for the top 3, so we definitely not going to win an award on my first debut. But its okay, I'm going to wait for the chance to come.

We all go back to our dorm and rest in our own rooms. Today was a tiring day. Later, in the evening, we still ned to go to the studio and practice again. Tonight, we need to go to some station radio until 2am. I'm going to be really tired same like my other unnies. We have like about 3 hours before we need to go back to the studio. So we decided to sleep. Now everyone was already in their dreamland including me.

End of POV

~~~

The first one to be up is of course the leader, Gyuri. But just to let everyone know, their manager called Gyuri and ask her and her members to come to the studio as soon as possible, thats why she's up early. Gyuri go to each of their rooms and wake them up. All of them are awake and they're getting ready to go to the studio.

After 1 hour, all the members are already done with their outfits and make up. Thry go inside the car which is outside their dorm and the driver drove off to the studio. After a few minutes, they've arrived at the front of their studio. They go inside the building and straight away to the practice room. They began their practice.

At 8pm, they ended their practice. All of them sat on the ground and panting. Their manager walk into the practice room.

"Okay, well done. Do you want to eat dinner?" The manager said.

They only nodded their head as the respond because they've no energy left to speak.

"Okay then, lets go!" The manager said.

All the members get up and take their belongings. They walked out of the practice room and the building. They do inside the car and the driver drove off to the nearest restaurant. In a short while, they've arrived at the restaurant where you can get a lot of meat there.

They get out of the car and go inside the restaurant. They all sat down in one table and order a lot of meat. The waiter took their orders and served them a cup of water for them. Soon, the meat has been served. Their manager grill the meat for them.

"Lets celebrate this for Young Ji's debuted stage." The manager said.

"Yeah!" They put their glass on the air and foss their cups together.

After taking a sip, they all started eating. Young Ji take a lot of lettuce, she puts the rice and the meat on top of the lettuce and put it inside in one go. The others just eat normally. They continue to eat and eat. Their manager keep on grilling the meat for them.

A/N: So, how's the first chapter? This is more to Young Ji's POV because I want to do the introduction about her. Anyways, please leave a comment below, I would like to hear all of your opinions! Thank you for those who has subscribed this story and wait for me to update. Keep it on, the next chapter will be post soon! ♡