Chapter 35

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGRI POV

“BULLS**T...!!!” I heard my Jiyong hyung yelled at Woo Bin hyung angrily and was about to punch him but luckily Seunghyun hyung and Yongbae hyung got hold of Jiyong hyung. “You don’t just come here and claimed our maknae as yours!”

“What part of ‘he’s my maknae too’ don’t you understand?” Woo Bin hyung seemed to attack Jiyong hyung back angrily.

“I won’t let you take him away from us! Never!” Jiyong hyung said in cold warningly to Woo Bin hyung.

“He’s legally part of Kim family! You can never win that, Kwon JiYong!” Woo Bin hyung seemed to throw fire with fire back at Jiyong hyung.

“And you think I will be afraid of that?” Jiyong hyung was still struggling from Seunghyun hyung and Yongbae hyung holds.

“Bring it on, Kwon Jiyong!”

 

I could only stood speechless while my two hyungs seemed to be about to kill each other because of me.

I was confused. I was speechless. I was helpless. I was in shock.

Everything just happened too fast for me. I was still in shock of the fact that Woo Bin hyung is other half brother. He’s my brother from the same mother. And both hyungs of mine were competing to have me as their maknae. Does it make sense anymore?

“STOP!”

Finally I couldn’t take it anymore as I shouted loud, successfully silenced up the atmosphere in the room. I don’t care anymore if I crossed the line as the youngest to shout out in front of my hyungs but I just couldn’t take their loud fight anymore.

“Stop fighting for me, please!”

I said out softly as I was totally helpless; didn’t know how to face the sudden situation; didn’t know what to say to not hurt both side of my hyungs. After all, they’re both my hyungs. All of them share the same half blood as mine.

“Seungri-ah, hyung just want...”

I didn’t let Jiyong hyung finish his words when I turned to look at him and cut his words, “Hyung, I know what you want to say. I know how you feel. I know you can’t lose me. Hyung, I can promise you here, you won’t. All of you won’t lose me. I am your maknae, that’s the truth that will never change. I am forever part of this Choi family.”

Hearing my words seemed to calm Jiyong hyung down a lot as I can see the loosening hold Seunghyun hyung and Yongbae hyung on him. Then I turned towards my other hyung, Woo Bin hyung who looked at me, seemed sad of hearing my confession to Jiyong hyung just a minute ago.

“However, you are also my hyung; the other part of my family.” I can totally saw the surprise on Woo Bin hyung. I almost laugh if not for the seriousness of the situation. Woo Bin must have thought that I chose them over him. But I’m not. I don’t choose any sides. They’re both my family. “Woo Bin hyung, I can’t say that I don’t feel shock of your sudden confession because I am, and I still am. But I also want to thank you for being honest with me.”

Woo Bin hyung smiled warmly at my words and I smiled back at him.

“All of you are my hyungs; you are both my family. Please don’t force me to choose. Don’t make me choose one side, ok?” I begged out softly to all of them who seemed to feel guilty for their fight before. “In my whole life, I have always thought that my family never ever wanted me, that’s why I was abandoned. I grew up alone without knowing the feeling of being loved by a complete family. But then I found out about my real identity. I have a twin that I unfortunately would never had the chance to know, but I have four hyungs who willingly to learn to love as who I am. I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter