Chapter 22

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGRI POV

Days by days past so fast within my eyes since I started to live with my family; with my four hyung. I admitted that it was a bit awkward at first. I wasn’t used to live in such luxury life before. All my life I was raised at the orphanage, not to mention the two years I served in prison.

I wasn’t used to get everything I wanted in instant. I used to live in life where I have to earn hard just for a meal.

I wasn’t used to be showered with hyungs’ love in my life before. I used to grow up in orphanage in where all the kids were treated equally.

I am truly happy to finally able to find my family that I always wanted to have. Although I have lived with my family, but sometimes I still couldn’t believe it. I still couldn’t believe I have four hyungs in my life.

Seunghyun hyung; ever since I arrived at the house, the eldest hyung has showered me with lots of care and attention. I heard from Daesung hyung that the eldest hyung was the one who personally designed and prepared for my new bedroom. Seunghyun hyung was also the one who personally enrolling me to the Seoul Art University. At what he did for me, I was really touched. Seunghyun hyung might not saying much but he showed it with his action.

Yongbae hyung; just like Daesung hyung told me, he really is a very caring hyung towards his dongsaeng. He always makes sure I am comfortable in my new living. Yongbae hyung always smiles and his smile was like the radiating sun that brightens up your day. Being around this hyung of mine, it always makes me feel comfortable and easily opened up.

Daesung hyung; probably it was because I got close to Daesung hyung first before the other hyungs, I can totally relax and count on him for anything. Ever since Daesung decided to move back Seoul with me, he was jobless and the hyungs refused for him to work somewhere else. The hyungs wanted him to go back to study his passion, cooking. Against three stubborn hyungs, Daesung hyung gave up as he signed himself at cooking school.

If three of my hyungs have started to accept me in his life, then Jiyong hyung hasn’t. Although he didn’t ignore me, but I can totally feel that his heart still wouldn’t able to accept me in his life. I didn’t blame him though. In fact, I understood. I didn’t want to force him too. I can wait though. I can wait patiently until Jiyong is able to see me as his other little brother.

 

“Yah Seungri, what are you daydreaming about there? Get in, hurry!” I was snapped out of my thought when I looked at the owner of the voice. Jiyong hyung was looking at me from inside his car. I was too surprised to his presence. “Lee Seungri, aren’t you getting in?”

Jiyong hyung scold finally snapped me completely as I ran inside his car. I was in the middle of waiting for the bus to take me home when Jiyong hyung showed up out of nowhere. “Thanks for stopping for me, hyung.” I thanked him politely as I strapped myself with the seatbelt.

“I don’t understand you. Why did you refuse when we wanted to give you a car for your own convenience? That way, you don’t need to wait for bus anymore!” Jiyong hyung was clearly annoyed with me. I just smiled as I know he’s just concerned with my safety.

“Hyung, I’m fine really. You don’t have to worry. It’s not that I refused the car, I just prefer using public transport more.” I smiled widely at him.

“Whatever.” Jiyong hyung replied me easily as he stopped his car in front of a Japanese restaurant. I was confused. “You haven’t eaten anything, have you?” It wasn’t a question but a statement. I sighed as I admitted the truth as I followed him out of the car. I was indeed hungry.

It was the first time for me to be alone with Jiyong hyung. I was nervous as he ordered from the menu for both of them. Upon our entrance, I can clearly noticed eyes that landed on Jiyong hyung right away. Who could blame them? Jiyong hyung is sure a walking fashion icon, and that only made me felt so small beside him. I was just an embarrassment for him to walk beside me.

After he was done ordering, the atmosphere around turned to awkward silence. I didn’t know what to do around Jiyong hyung. I didn’t know what to say to him. Can you blame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter