Chapter 27

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung! Hyung! Daesung hyung! Wake up! Wake up!” Seungri rudely woke his Daesung hyung up from his slumber early in the morning. As the light sleeper Daesung, he woke up almost immediately as he looked up at his only dongsaeng.

“What do you want, Seungri?” He asked lazily at his dongsaeng.

“Hyung, let’s go trekking!” Seungri said excitingly at his ‘still sleepy’ hyung.

“Just go back to sleep, Seungri-ah.” Daesung just ignored the youngest word as he was about to go back to his dreamland.

“Hyung, you promised me to spend the day with me today.” The youngest pouted in offence after receiving his hyung rejection.

Being the soft hearted Daesung, he immediately felt guilty as he forced himself to wake up fully, “Yes I do promise you, but why trekking? Are you serious?” Daesung still couldn’t understand the youngest crazy idea sometimes.

“What’s wrong with trekking, hyung? It’s healthy!”

Daesung sighed heavily as he’s finally awake from his sleepiness, “Hyungs will never let us go, Seungri-ah.”

“Then we should go before they woke up.” Seungri grinned. “Oh come on hyung, it’ll be fun! I’ve never trekking before, I want to try!” Seungri decided to use his cuteness towards his hyung as his last weapon.

“Fine! Fine! Don’t pout in front of me!” In the end, Daesung gave up as he agreed to the youngest idea.

“Daesung hyung, you’re the best!”

 

“I can’t believe I agreed to go trekking with you.” Daesung grumbled while both of them were taking the bus towards the station. Daesung just agreed with heavy heart when the youngest announced that they will be trekking at Mt. Umyeonsan. “I still think that we’re better go to Mt. Achasan which is only 30 minutes hike and it’s perfect for beginners like us.”

“Hyung, where’s the challenge in that? I researched already; Mt. Umyeonsan is the most popular hiking place. Besides, when we can climb until we reached Daeseongsa Temple and a spring, how cool is that? We can also visit the Hangaram Art Museum and Korean Calligraphy Museum on the way too.”

Daesung just rolled his eyes when Seungri explained to him excitingly. However, seeing the smile that never left the youngest face, Daesung decided to give up and follow what the youngest wanted to do.

It wasn’t a long bus ride when both of them arrived at the destination. “Where should we go from here?” Daesung asked his youngest who was reading the map on his hand.

“We should walk to the centre which leads directly to the hiking trail. Let’s go hyung!” The youngest said excitingly as he locked his arm around his hyung and led the way. “Hyung, thank you for coming with me.” Hearing the youngest sudden thankful words, Daesung just smiled as he was happy to see his dongsaeng happy.

“Yah! If I’m dead tired of walking, you will have to carry me!” Daesung decided to joke and tease the youngest.

“Hyung! How can I carry you? You’re even heavier than me!” The youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter