Chapter 33

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAESUNG POV

“Jiyong hyung, are you okay?” I asked Jiyong hyung curiously. This hyung of mine seemed to be in annoyingly anger mode. “You know this Kim Woo Bin?” I asked him directly, seeing his big reaction from the name. That model Kim Woo Bin know must have angered Jiyong hyung in certain aspect for this hyung to get such big reaction.

“Please don’t say about that name!” Jiyong hyung glared at me angrily. I was shocked as I was speechless. “Sorry Dae, didn’t mean to be angry with you, I just so fed up hearing that name!” Jiyong hyung apologized and I just smiled away with it.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with Woo Bin hyung? How come you know him?” I can see Jiyong hyung who was about to burst again at maknae innocent question. Seriously Seungri, didn’t you hear what our Jiyong hyung just said yet you mentioned that name again right in front of his face.

However, the thing caught Jiyong hyung interest was, “Woo Bin hyung!?” Jiyong hyung looked at Seungri in unbelievable shock. “Wait a minute, you know him?”

“Apparently, our youngest brother has been quite close with this model guy. He is a hyung Seungri knows.” Seunghyun hyung said sarcastically. From the tone of his voice, I know Seunghyun hyung is definitely annoyed with the closeness between Seungri and that model Woo Bin.

“WHAT?” Jiyong hyung was clearly glaring at the shock Seungri. “When? How? Why?”

I sighed as I decided to help Seungri. “Hyung, you haven’t answered us yet. What did that guy do to bother you that much?”

Jiyong hyung sighed as he said out, “You guys remembered when I was mad because a model who confessed out publicly that he wanted to become my brand spokesperson but when I offered him, he refused me?” I nodded my head as I still clearly remembered that day when Yongbae hyung who kept calming down Jiyong hyung because of it. “Well, that model is Kim Woo Bin.”

“What? Really?” I was really shocked. I remembered reading about this Kim Woo Bin who went public in confessing out his wish to work with G-Dragon, and he even went overboard by buying all fashion runway clothes. His purpose was to get Jiyong hyung interest, isn’t he? So now that hyung offered him a chance, but he refused it? What the heck game that guy was playing at?

“Hyung, as I know Woo Bin hyung is in Japan right now for photo shoot. Maybe he has no other choice but to refuse your offer. Maybe he has promised for another job before your offer come to him.” Together, the three of us turned to look at Seungri who was clearly defending that Woo Bin guy. Is the youngest serious with what he’s saying? He prefers to defend that guy rather than being on our side? What the hell?

“Are you kidding me, maknae!?”

 

JIYONG POV

“Are you kidding me, maknae?” I unconsciously shouted out at the youngest unbelievably. Did I just hear it right? Seungri just defended a stranger right in front of us, his hyungs?

“Hyung, I’m just saying, you know. I’m saying about possibilities for the misunderstanding.” Seungri tried to explain himself.

“There’s no misunderstanding. I found out that he refused my offer and accepted the offer of my enemy which will launch his collection in about a week after mine. You called that misunderstanding? I said it’s on purpose!” I shouted out my anger. “That bastard clearly has something against me!”

“Hyung, then don’t bother about him! You don’t need to get worked up because of him, right? You can find anyone else you like beside him so easily, can’t you?” Seungri seemed tried to calm me down from my anger which worked halfway directly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter