Chapter 34

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is all on Kim Woo Bin POV

======================================================================

I was worried sick about Seungri that I don’t know what to do. It has been four days since I sent him messages but there’s no reply from the younger at all. I tried to call him but it always gets rejected. I was so shocked at the sudden rejection from the younger that made me wonder if I have done something wrong to him for him to ignore me like this?

Because of it, I couldn’t even focus on my work at all as my mind kept wondering back of my youngest brother. A lot of negative thoughts kept coming into my mind because of it. Is he alright? Could it be because he was hurt so he can’t reply my messages? Or maybe because I did something bad that he refused my call at all? Or maybe his hyungs prohibited him to get in touch with me?

“Woo Bin-ah, are you sure you want to do this?” My manager hyung asked me for nth time since I made the decision to cancel all my works in Japan to take the flight back to Korea.

“Hyung, I’m sorry for letting you deal with the angry clients, but I’m really sure of what I decide.” I said apologetically to my manager hyung. I know all those Japan clients must have been angry with my unprofessional attitude but I could care no less because I am worried for Seungri. I am ready for all the consequences they might throw at me, but I can’t if I have to lose the hold on my dongsaeng. I needed to find out what I did wrong to him.

“I understand. Don’t apologize.” My manager hyung said to me smilingly. My manager hyung has known me for so long that he understood what I’m feeling without I need to tell him. He has known and treated me like his own dongsaeng.

“Thank you, hyung.” I smilingly thanked him before I proceeded to the airplane for boarding. I’m going back Korea for my dongsaeng.

 

Once I reached Seoul, I didn’t want to wait any more seconds before I flew towards the Choi Mansion. Of course, it won’t be easy to get inside the mansion, but luck was on my side when a car honked beside mine. I looked backwards just to meet with a pair of shocking eyes from inside the car.

It was Seungri’s.

Without no waiting, I ran towards the side of car where Seungri was sitting inside. “Seungri-ah.”

Just as I reached the car, Seungri already got out of his car, “Woo Bin hyung, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at Japan right now?”

“Seungri-ah, are you alright?” I hugged the younger boy right away. I am so relief to see him okay. “Yah, do you know how worried I am for you?” I just continuously care for my younger brother without caring about surrounding.

“Hyung, I’m fine. I’m fine.” Seungri seemed to calm me down. “Hyung, do you fly back Seoul just because you’re worried for me?” He asked me in disbelief.

“Of course I am. How could I stay there to focus on work when I was worried for my mak... for you, of course...” I was almost spit out my secret because of my own worries over him. I needed to control my emotion. I needed to control my own self in front of my own dongsaeng.

“Seungri, get inside the car now!” That’s when I realized another presence after I heard the voice. I turned towards the voice to meet eyes with Dong Yongbae, Seungri 2nd elder brother. What surprised me though was the harsh demanding voice he has on my dongsaeng. And I don’t like it very much.

“Is that how you treat your dongsaeng? Harshly demanding him to do what you wanted him to do?” I said rudely to that man. From what Seungri told me, I thought he’s the one who the gentlest among the brothers towards the youngest. But now, hearing how he demanded Seungri rudely, I am having a second thought.

“Who are you to tell me what I should do?” That Yongbae guy attacked me back, clearly anger started to shown on his face.

Before I could attack him back, Seungri has cut the tense atmosphere, “Hyungs! Please stop!” Seungri then turned to his hyung, “Yongbae hyung, Woo Bin hyung is my friend. He’s here because he’s just worried about me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter