Chapter 29

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong was absolutely jealous at the closeness between Yongbae and Seungri that he couldn’t help himself but to keep cursing his same age brother who brainwashed the youngest to like him the best out of them. Jiyong was surely needed to do something before Seungri totally favourites Yongbae over them; over him.

And something clicked on his mind! That’s right! Seungri birthday is coming! He knew he needed to do something special for Seungri! He will win Seungri heart for sure!

“Jiyong hyung...” Jiyong snapped out of his thought when he heard his name called behind. He turned around to see Seungri standing behind the couch he’s currently sitting.

“Seungri!” Jiyong eyes brightened as he looked at the youngest. “Come here, sit beside me.” Jiyong patted the empty space beside him. Seungri was hesitated for a second before he took the seat beside his hyung. Jiyong looked at the youngest who seemed uncomfortable. “Is it still really uncomfortable for you to be around me?”

Seungri was definitely startled at the sudden question from his Jiyong hyung. “No, that’s not it.” The youngest denied immediately. “I just... it’s just...”

Jiyong just smiled at the youngest nervousness, “Seungri-ah, I’m not going to bite you, you know?” Jiyong teased the youngest to make him more relax. “You know your birthday is coming up soon. Anything you wanted, dongsaeng-ah?”

“Hyung, I have already have everything, you guys already gave me too much.” Seungri said sincerely to his hyung. He really does feel very thankful for his hyung for everything they’ve given him. They have given him a family, the most precious gift he ever received in his life.  

“How about a party? You can invite your whole university if you want.” Jiyong started to throw ideas for the youngest. “Or maybe you want a bike? You said you love Harley, don’t you? Or maybe a red Audi? I know! How about I build an art gallery for you?”

Seungri just got wide eyes hearing the things that got bigger and bigger coming out of his Jiyong hyung that he needed to stop before it really happened. “Hyung! I don’t want all that! I have a car already, remember? You guys forced me to take it! And what’s the use if you’re giving me bike but then Yongbae hyung will prohibit it for me? That’s just a waste! And I also don’t want a gallery! I want to able to achieve it on my own! I am just a student right now!”

Jiyong frowned at the rejection of his ideas. Looking at the youngest in front of him, something suddenly clicked on his mind as he smiled sheepishly, “I think I know what to do for your birthday!” Jiyong exclaimed happily proud as the youngest was looking at him in confusion. “And I’m not going to tell. It’s a surprise!”

“Hyung! You aren’t planning anything big, are you? Hyung! I don’t want it!” The youngest whined at his hyung in which Jiyong found it cute.

“Like I said, it’s a surprise. Now, let’s go for dinner, shall we?” Jiyong decided to tease the youngest even more by ignoring the look the youngest sent to him. Jiyong really loves to see the pouts, whines, and protests on the youngest because he always looks cute for him. After living with the youngest for few months, Jiyong has started to learn to love the youngest as who he is. Now that Jiyong finally able to accept Seungri in his heart, he can totally see the difference between the twins.

And in Jiyong eyes, Seungri is Seungri, the dongsaeng he will cherish and protect from now on while Seunghyun was Seunghyun; the maknae he will forever miss and occupied a big part inside his heart that will always alive.

“Hyung! What is it you’re planning! Tell me!” Seungri kept trying to coax something out of his Jiyong hyung.

“It’s a secret, Seungri-ah.”

 

“Jiyong hyung, are you still busy with your work?” Seungri peeked inside his hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter