Chapter 14

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow! I can't believe I passed the 400 subscribers!!!

Thank you guys so much for your support in this story!!!

Seeing lots of positive feedbacks from you guys, I decided to update early. It might be a bit short update but I promise to update soon.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well.

===============================================================

When Seungri left the photography studio, he was starting to lose hope in finding a job. He had expected it but still, it hurt when people don’t even bother to give a second chance for him. So what if he’s an ex convict? Does it mean all ex convict will always be bad? Ex convict is also a human, they can change for better. All they ask is for a chance to change for better.

Seungri sighed for the hundred times that day when he heard familiar voice calling his name. When he turned around, he was surprised to see his best friend JongHoon who was running towards him, out of breath.

“How do you know I will be here?” Seungri asked the most obvious question at his friend.

“I don’t know, you idiot. I was just running out of my work when I saw your familiar back so I ran to you.” JongHoon said, still trying to catch his own breath. “I just got a call from the orphanage. Mother Elisa got sick and probably won’t make it this time. We have to go back now.”

Hearing JongHoon news shocked Seungri deeply, and without any more words, the two best friends dashed towards their house to pack.

But what welcomed them when they arrived home was their stuff being placed outside the building. How shocked the two best friends when the landlord glaring at them angrily, absolutely kicked them out because she found that Seungri just being released from prison a week ago, and has been staying in her property without notifying her.

The two best friends had not time or strength to argue with the landlord as they just picked up their stuff and left towards the bus station as soon as they can. Something more important is on their mind.

 

It was hours later when the two best friends arrived at the countryside where they grew up together. Coming back to their hometown, it gave them a familiar feeling like they’re truly back home. Hurriedly, the two best friends hurriedly headed towards the orphanage; their home.

“Mother Elisa!” Both Seungri and Jonghoon shouted for the figure that was lying on her bed weakly. Tears immediately streamed down their eyes as they finally met with the figure that already like their own mother. Both Seungri and JongHoon were abandoned in front of the orphanage when they’re only babies. Mother Elisa was the one who found them and raised them up like her own sons.

“My sons... You’re finally home.” Mother Elisa smiled weakly at her two sons. “You must have suffered a lot these two years, my son.” She touched Seungri cheek lovingly as she looked at him deeply. In that moment, Seungri knew that his Mother Elisa must have known where he was for the past 2 years. Both Seungri and JongHoon had promised each other to never let the woman know that Seungri was in prison. They didn’t want her to be sad and worry for him.

But you can never lie with mother’s intuition.

“I am so sorry, Mother Elisa. I am s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter