Chapter 11

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO YEARS LATER

“Director Choi, this is the flower you asked me to prepare.” Seunghyun’s secretary informed him.

“Just put it on the table.” Seunghyun just said flatly as he didn’t look at his secretary; he kept focusing on the papers in front of him. Being Seunghyun secretary for almost two years, she has already been used to her boss attitude as she just took her leave quietly.

It was minutes later when Seunghyun walked out of his office room with the bucket of flowers towards his car that has been waiting for him. He sighed as he looked at the flowers on his lap.

It’s Lavender flowers...

It’s his maknae favourite flower...

Yes, right now he was heading towards his maknae grave. It’s maknae two years death anniversary. Two years; it has been two years since his maknae left the world. In the span of two years, a lot of thing had happened.

Seunghyun has been turned himself into work for escape. He has turned into working monster. No wonder, he has been announced as the most successful young CEO of his age. But he has never been proud of himself as he always feels as a failure to his family.

His family fell apart.

 

“Yongbae, are you really sure of your decision?” Seunghyun asked his dongsaeng broken heartedly. It’s only few month after Jiyong moved out of the house then his other dongsaeng told him that he will be leaving for overseas as well.

“Hyung, I am really sorry for this decision of mine. But you know how I have been very interested in photography since ever. This is my chance; my only opportunity for my dream.” Yongbae tried to explain himself. He was given opportunity to join the photography tour around the world for nine months.

Seunghyun sighed as he had no strength anymore to keep his dongsaeng beside him. He didn’t feel he had that right anymore. After all, he has failed as a hyung for his dongsaengs. He had no right to ask his dongsaeng to stay.

“Hyung, I promise I will call you often, ok? You need to take care of yourself too, ok hyung? Promise me?”

Seunghyun forced himself to smile in front of his dongsaeng, “I know, Bae. I will. You too, ok? You need to take care of yourself very well there. Anything happened, call me, arasso?”

“I will, hyung. I will.”

Since that day, Seunghyun has been the only living in that big house. Daesung left. Jiyong left. Yongbae left.

Seunghyun was all alone. About two months after Yongbae left, Seunghyun couldn’t take it anymore. He couldn’t face the empty big house everyday he’s leaving for work or when he’s back home at night. The silence suffocated him.

So, he decided to move out of the house. He bought an apartment near to the company and has been living there ever since.

 

A lot of thing had happened for the past two years. Daesung left to be with his mother. But although his mother had died a year, Daesung still chose to live alone in the house he rented in the countryside. Daesung chose to work in the bakery shop he has been working for the past two years. For the first year, he never lost contact with his hyungs, especially his eldest Seunghyun hyung and Yongbae hyung. But slowly after that, their contact has slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter